Thanks

Account Compromised and Banned?

Hi, I'm @Blitz. Former minion, contributor, and whatever else I did in my younger years. I couldn't remember the logins for the life of me to my old account, so I messaged arunforce on Skype and asked him what my email was. He responded with a partially censored email that I didn't recognize, but it was fairly obvious what it was. "m***b**** at gmail". "mpghblitz at gmail?" I responded, and he replied back with a smiley face as confirmation.

I didn't remember making the email, and I couldn't figure out what the password was for it, so I went to recover it, and the recovery email it suggested was "hu***** at gmail". Now I could say with some confidence that I'd never made an email starting with hu, but I've made a lot of dumb emails so maybe. Still, I was slightly suspicious, so I went and checked my post history to see if my account had been compromised and anyone had been posting on it, and holy fucking shit I am BANNED.

There were no posts in the post history that I don't remember making, so whatever post someone went on and made under my name that got the account banned must have been it, and it got deleted. I have no idea when the incident occurred, or WHAT incident occurred, or how my account may have gotten compromised in the firstplace.

I apologize, regardless, that I allowed this to happen in my absence. The password I'd had the account set to was secured, and my computer has suffered no infections that I am aware of and as of yesterday I've switched to a new machine ($1700 rig woohoo) so if there was any virus it's gone now.

If this ban appeal / account recovery request is approved, I will move the account to a new email with a new secure password which will be accessed from my new, clean machine.

Thanks,
    Captain Big Head

P.S. I'll also enable 2FA.
    Last edited by BlitzBD; 12-24-2016 at 12:57 AM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Where was the account registered from?

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Where was the account registered from?
    My account "Blitz" initially? China Grove, North Carolina. 28023. The house I lived in then has burned down, and now I'm living nearby in the Charlotte area.
    Last edited by BlitzBD; 12-29-2016 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ban lifted, provide a new email for the account. The email and password where changed to random characters.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Ban lifted, provide a new email for the account. The email and password where changed to random characters.
    Sent new email via PM.

Thanks.

P.S. @Blitz still has the "banned" user title. Can it be changed back to , along with any necessary code to make sure that it aligns with other titles? I know I'm needy.
    Last edited by BlitzBD; 12-30-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Email changed. For any profile requests, please post in the correct section.

I