Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Where new version?

Thanks
    Thank you for the opportunity! Everyone raised his mission. Then after you get nothing !!!!! At least you do that, you give the old camo unlock. That's all you really can do. Because it means nothing to the game. Thanks!

Thanks
    That's a pretty big fake. Who is incurred on a mission to not getting anything. Nothing else does a program like rewriting the level. After vain restored the value that has not worked. Thank you for ruining the game. It's not enjoyable. Or was the point that the paid version should I buy?
    Last edited by nofear1234; 01-16-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nofear1234 View Post
    That's a pretty big fake. Who is incurred on a mission to not getting anything. Nothing else does a program like rewriting the level. After vain restored the value that has not worked. Thank you for ruining the game. It's not enjoyable. Or was the point that the paid version should I buy?
    Dude chill, I don't understand you that much but, if you put your mission team to level 50, you don't lose anything, you can put it to level 1 and you can do everything again, BUT, if you actually put it on level 50, each game you get the rewards, it's like each game you level up. Can you explain more your situation?

- - - Updated - - -

The missions I took from lvl50, but since I did not get anything, so I have to lvl 0, but unfortunately to no avail writes that lvl 0, not getting anything.
    I did all the deletion. all camo disappeared. (Diamonds, gold, etc.)
    once again raised the level LVL, left the missions in 0th but unfortunately just did not get anything.
    Any ideas?
    Ok I just read this, yeah basically what I told you, if you did level up to 50, you just have to play 50 games to get each level reward, it's not our fault that you reset your stats without asking.

Thanks
    Once you modify the level of the mission teams, does the trainer need to keep running or can you just turn it off afterwards?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrihh View Post
    Dude chill, I don't understand you that much but, if you put your mission team to level 50, you don't lose anything, you can put it to level 1 and you can do everything again, BUT, if you actually put it on level 50, each game you get the rewards, it's like each game you level up. Can you explain more your situation?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I just read this, yeah basically what I told you, if you did level up to 50, you just have to play 50 games to get each level reward, it's not our fault that you reset your stats without asking.

If full stats deletion. Or lvl1 back, then nothing happens. I do not get anything longer.
    Do not tell me to play more rounds. After it has been run since then or 80-100.

Thanks
    If full stats deletion. Or lvl1 back, then nothing happens. I do not get anything longer.
    Do not tell me to play more rounds. After it has been run since then or 80-100.
    Nigga, I'm just telling you the truth, if you PUT level 50 to a mission team, you just have to play 50 games to get all those rewards, if it's not working for you, you must fucked up something or you're just trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsanchez View Post
    Once you modify the level of the mission teams, does the trainer need to keep running or can you just turn it off afterwards?
    You can turn it off, just to make sure, modify it, play a game, and close it. Also, be aware to close it on Task Manager.

Thanks
    IW is now VAC Protected

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234