Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    /Approved

Go ahead and reupload it.

Opinions (sorry mneep)

Code is fine, He uses task kill to kill task manager, which runs about 20-30 Consoles , which is a strain on CPU in repetition, there are some other small issues, and I just think it is silly

By graphically, not bad.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    yea, i made it in photoshop

-----------------------------------------------

My site: here
    My Blog: here
    My member's area: here
    Minecraft Sever Forum: here

Minecraft Servers:

Public:

Private:

Thanks
    I really dont see the point of this. It would be so easy to get passed ;P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to XGelite For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (03-01-2010)

On the Mpgh Server hidden between microchips but Shh..!!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    FFS XGelite how can u not get the point of this?
    if he attatched it to start up then it would be like having your own account, if your mum/dad restricts access to these privileges, it would make your personal data more secure, and no its not easy to get round this, especially if you do not know that much about computers.
    I think instead of putting him down about this program he has made, we should be saying welldone, why would you come onto a post and write neggative comments, and then for a Minion to thankyou, LOL.
    PS. Nextgen1 About 2 weeks ago now i sent you a PM, you still havn't answered it, do you only care about public opinion on you, or do you really want to help individuals. I think the first. -,-
    Last edited by D e a t h h a u n t S; 03-01-2010 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Grammar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Nextgen1 About 2 weeks ago now i sent you a PM, you still havn't answered it, do you only care about public opinion on you, or do you really want to help individuals. I think the first. -,-
    Just about every member of this section will tell you that I have either Teamviewed, Pmed. Vmed them in one way or another and have helped them, make no mistake I have no problem with helping individuals, I don't even know or remember what you sent me, and honestly with a accusation like that I say

" I have no obligation to help, I choose to, So if you need help, send another PM, and I will see what I can do"

if he attatched it to start up then it would be like having your own account, if your mum/dad restricts access to these privileges, it would make your personal data more secure, and no its not easy to get round this, especially if you do not know that much about computers.
    I think instead of putting him down about this program he has made, we should be saying welldone, why would you come onto a post and write neggative comments, and then for a Minion to thankyou, LOL.
    It is not negative, it is his entitled and allowed opinion, the fact that is is easy to get past is a statistical fact based on xgelites knowledge, and in his opinion, with his knowledge he finds it easy to bypass.

and again, not "Negative at all"

@ me thanking him

I agree with Xgelite with my "allowed" oppinion, and in a attempt not to post for no reason, I used the thanks button, its my way of saying

"Thank You For Posting What I Wanted To Say, You Saved Me From Having To Post It"

But instead of that and a post, I -------> Clicked thanks

Now, Get back on topic , I have no problem closing threads that start going in this direction.

@ why there is no point to it (IMO, Which I am allowed to give)

One word

Redundancy

Last edited by NextGen1; 03-01-2010 at 05:36 PM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

XGelite (03-02-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D e a t h h a u n t S View Post
    All i need is the windows CD, and i can get passed it.

@ mnpeep. Just so you know, i wasn't bringing you down Just to clear that up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12