Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Threadstarter
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Congrats on 22k my sheep wyo
    You dont own any sheep, my sheep from Norway. Now behave and be nice to me aka your master

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

Proper religion as in Christianity or Islam. Old religions where it was believed that there were many gods.
    Psychology text books, one which saw had documentations for this.
    And as far as im concerned the greek empire was older and there were no proper religion, as for the roman one when it was created there still was no proper one in the empire (expect Islam, but idk if it was present in the empire)
    whats wrong with mutitheistic religions? So Hinduism is also no proper religion?
    Roman religion was almost as old as Christianity and Christianity is based on roman religion ofc its a proper religion
    "Psychology text books, one which saw had documentations for this." In times where was no proper religion????
    The old Greek religion was also a proper one first religions was from the vedish culture for example and the germanics who had also proper religions
    humanity is older than 2000 years and not because of gays.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    whats wrong with mutitheistic religions? So Hinduism is also no proper religion?
    Roman religion was almost as old as Christianity and Christianity is based on roman religion ofc its a proper religion
    "Psychology text books, one which saw had documentations for this." In times where was no proper religion????
    The old Greek religion was also a proper one first religions was from the vedish culture for example and the germanics who had also proper religions
    humanity is older than 2000 years and not because of gays.....
    The fuck you on about?
    I was talking about now-days text books which have images and proofs of people being okay with homosexuality in the past. And like it or not religion is the cause why humanity is so close-minded and advanced with very slow steps lately in terms of technology/medicine/etc, also Hinduism is older than Christianity and don't get so butt-hurt when I was "proper" religions rather try to understand what I'm saying instead of trying your best to counter-attack everything that I'm saying.

Gosh you're such a wannabe /facepalm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

The fuck you on about?
    I was talking about now-days text books which have images and proofs of people being okay with homosexuality in the past. And like it or not religion is the cause why humanity is so close-minded and advanced with very slow steps lately in terms of technology/medicine/etc, also Hinduism is older than Christianity and don't get so butt-hurt when I was "proper" religions rather try to understand what I'm saying instead of trying your best to counter-attack everything that I'm saying.

Gosh you're such a wannabe /facepalm

Ye true back in the days homo was ok never said anything else but also pedo and animalsex so hmn
    "And like it or not religion is the cause why humanity is so close-minded and advanced with very slow steps lately in terms of technology/medicine/etc"
    Yes and 1 of the biggest reasons for war im not very religious but i learned a lot about it in school and saying that old religions are not proper is just wrong

"Gosh you're such a wannabe"
    It just looks like you know nothing or very less about religions especially the old ones and its better that someone educates you then you posting stuff that is just not right
    Dont feel offended like shit...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Ye true back in the days homo was ok never said anything else but also pedo and animalsex so hmn
    "And like it or not religion is the cause why humanity is so close-minded and advanced with very slow steps lately in terms of technology/medicine/etc"
    Yes and 1 of the biggest reasons for war im not very religious but i learned a lot about it in school and saying that old religions are not proper is just wrong

"Gosh you're such a wannabe"
    It just looks like you know nothing or very less about religions especially the old ones and its better that someone educates you then you posting stuff that is just not right
    Dont feel offended like shit...
    The fact that pedophilia and bestiality was okay back then is because human rights were still a taboo, this doesn't mean that homosexuality is the same as pedophilia/bestiality, or is it? Is this what you're trying to say?
    I know enough about religions to understand that they're meant for peace but have always been used for personal interests. Yet again I insist in you trying to understand what I meant with "proper", yes there were lots of evolved religions but none of them have every had such a huge influence on humanity as Christianity, if you do your research (or at least pay attention in class) you would know that little to no wars have been fought to spread religions like Hinduism and so on, not that the bible says do war, but you know people wanted a reason to get rich so...

Thanks
    Congrats on 22k!
    "Do you really think that hurts!?"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent1337 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Wyo (01-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

The fact that pedophilia and bestiality was okay back then is because human rights were still a taboo, this doesn't mean that homosexuality is the same as pedophilia/bestiality, or is it? Is this what you're trying to say?
    I know enough about religions to understand that they're meant for peace but have always been used for personal interests. Yet again I insist in you trying to understand what I meant with "proper", yes there were lots of evolved religions but none of them have every had such a huge influence on humanity as Christianity, if you do your research (or at least pay attention in class) you would know that little to no wars have been fought to spread religions like Hinduism and so on, not that the bible says do war, but you know people wanted a reason to get rich so...
    I dont know what gay is maybe a sickness maybe a gen defect maybe just normal (I doubt that highly)

And there was religion wars before christianity well not big like the crusades or dschihads
    Wars do NOT increase with monotheistic religions old romans did the same amount of wars like the old Greeks and the Egypts in history wars do not become less or less brutal doesnt matter which religion is involved
    Maybe you should visit school again?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I dont know what gay is maybe a sickness maybe a gen defect maybe just normal (I doubt that highly)

And there was religion wars before christianity well not big like the crusades or dschihads
    Wars do NOT increase with monotheistic religions old romans did the same amount of wars like the old Greeks and the Egypts in history wars do not become less or less brutal doesnt matter which religion is involved
    Maybe you should visit school again?
    I didn't say that religions affect the war in their concept, "but you know people wanted a reason to get rich so..." you should've understand it from this, wars at the time were fought to extend territory and gain more wealth, after the "proper" religion came in sight then wars were fought in the name of god, that being just a miserable excuse to gain wealth. Oh and by the way wars were just one of the examples to show the impact a religion had on society, shall I also mention Galileo? People kept on refusing scientifical evidence that the earth was round not flat because a book said so. So yeah, I kept on saying that you should try to understand what the other person you're debating with is trying to say before jumping into conclusions, this just makes you a very poor orator and shows your lack of debating skills.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 01-08-2017 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I didn't say that religions affect the war in their concept, "but you know people wanted a reason to get rich so..." you should've understand it from this, wars at the time were fought to extend territory and gain more wealth, after the "proper" religion came in sight then wars were fought in the name of god, that being just a miserable excuse to gain wealth. Oh and by the way wars were just one of the examples to show the impact a religion had on society, shall I also mention Galileo? People kept on refusing scientifical evidence that the earth was round not flat because a book said so. So yeah, I kept on saying that you should try to understand what the other person you're debating with is trying to say before jumping into conclusions, this just makes you a very poor orator and shows your lack of debating skills.
    "if you do your research (or at least pay attention in class) you would know that little to no wars have been fought to spread religions like Hinduism and so on"
    Do you even know what you wrote 30 mins before ?

Ye that counts for almost all religions if you said in the old egypt that ra is a motherfucker and do not exists most likley they would stone you to death if you would bring up evolution in the old religions you would be dead

It doesnt matter for what you fight for your king or for your god peoples do not change its the same since some peoples were smarter than others and let them fight and die for them
    Influence > territory > Money
    Everyone fight for these things for the last 40 000 years the parameters and variables are unnecessary

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    "if you do your research (or at least pay attention in class) you would know that little to no wars have been fought to spread religions like Hinduism and so on"
    Do you even know what you wrote 30 mins before ?

Ye that counts for almost all religions if you said in the old egypt that ra is a motherfucker and do not exists most likley they would stone you to death if you would bring up evolution in the old religions you would be dead

It doesnt matter for what you fight for your king or for your god peoples do not change its the same since some peoples were smarter than others and let them fight and die for them
    Influence > territory > Money
    Everyone fight for these things for the last 40 000 years the parameters and variables are unnecessary
    Getting stoned to death in an era where human rights didn't exist and getting a death sentence for providing evidence against religions beliefs in a more civilized society isn't the same thing, is it? You're talking about society behavior in two periods centuries apart from each other.

That being said try to use your brain to make a relation between the following quotations below:
    > "if you do your research (or at least pay attention in class) you would know that little to no wars have been fought to spread religions like Hinduism and so on"
    > "but you know people wanted a reason to get rich so..."
    > "I didn't say that religions affect the war in their concept"
    > "wars were fought in the name of god, that being just a miserable excuse to gain wealth"

But since I know that your neurons don't extend to such heights, I'll briefly spoon feed it to you:
    What I'm trying to say is that "wars" were just an example of how humans have used religion for their personal interests, then I've mentioned the case of Galileo as a further example. All I'm saying is religion is the cause why humanity is so "old" (oh but you wouldn't understand what I mean with "old", that's okay you may keep on jumping into conclusions).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post

You dont own any sheep, my sheep from Norway. Now behave and be nice to me aka your master
    My sheep wyo behave, or else I need to fuck you harder

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Yeah well I think tinned spaghetti is not natural but some people consume that shit over real fine pasta cuisine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Getting stoned to death in an era where human rights didn't exist and getting a death sentence for providing evidence against religions beliefs in a more civilized society isn't the same thing, is it? You're talking about society behavior in two periods centuries apart from each other.

That being said try to use your brain to make a relation between the following quotations below:
    > "if you do your research (or at least pay attention in class) you would know that little to no wars have been fought to spread religions like Hinduism and so on"
    > "wars were fought in the name of god, that being just a miserable excuse to gain wealth"

But since I know that your neurons don't extend to such heights, I'll briefly spoon feed it to you:
    What I'm trying to say is that "wars" were just an example of how humans have used religion for their personal interests, then I've mentioned the case of Galileo as a further example. All I'm saying is religion is the cause why humanity is so "old" (oh but you wouldn't understand what I mean with "old", that's okay you may keep on jumping into conclusions).
    In Renaissance no one gived a shit about human rights and it was also not more civilized ......the fuck

getting a death sentence for providing evidence against religions beliefs is actually the same no matter in what time period and guess what

"You're talking about society behavior in two periods centuries apart from each other."

they are still similar in their way how they threat peoples who are against religious beliefs well in old egypt peoples knew that earth is round anyways

Just not true

no shit i said nothing against that

I didnt said anything else

"none of them have every had such a huge influence on humanity as Christianity"
    bullshit

You talk shit nonstop and behave aggressive its almost funny
    but i got not enough patience to explain you more

Threadstarter
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What the fuck. go private

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post