WTBBUYING BTC, NEED A LONG TERM SUPPLIER!

Posts 1–15 of 584 · Page 1 of 39
BUYING BTC, NEED A LONG TERM SUPPLIER!
Buying at 1:1. Trusted and Safest BTC buying service. 100+ vouches on my profile page and growing! Looking for long term BTC suppliers. Stop getting scammed, and add me up on Add me on IM!
Please post your Skype with rate here before adding me.
added, +5% = fair for long term. Skype: ******ferlack55
Thanks for adding, we're chatting on Skype.
Bump, still need it!
Wtf, just got scammed $11. Seriously?
NOT GOING FIRST ANYMORE.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlawLess View Post
Wtf, just got scammed $11. Seriously?
NOT GOING FIRST ANYMORE.
Can you identify who scammed you?
I'm not quite sure, who he is in here but I've got his Skype ID if that helps. (also his PayPal email address)
Bumping this up! Please do not add me if you aren't going first. Thank you.
Still looking for better offers.
I'm willing to sell at 15% for first couple of trades, then if you actually do buy more will gradually decrease it to more around your area.
Quote Originally Posted by ImTheGOAT View Post
I'm willing to sell at 15% for first couple of trades, then if you actually do buy more will gradually decrease it to more around your area.
I resell btc, I need at least +5% rate.
Posts 1–15 of 584 · Page 1 of 39

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us