Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

US AND UK EBAY BUSINESS SELLER ACCOUNTS + PAYPAL + EMAIL + PHONE --> UP TO 1000 items

Bawsrawr's eBay Stealth Accounts Service

These Accounts are Brand New fully verified and made by me. These Accounts are not Hacked nor Cracked.
    Don't fall for the mistake buying from other sellers reselling 3rd party services. I will give you support 24/7

For just $25 you will get a US eBay seller account with 100 items and $7,500 limit ready to sell with a 100% verified US Paypal account with VCC (Virtual Credit Card)

For just $35 you will get a US eBay seller account with 100 items and $7,500 limit ready to sell with a 100% verified US Paypal account with VCC (Virtual Credit Card)

PHONE VERIFIED: YES & INCLUDED
    SELLING LIMITS: 100/$7,500
    QUICK START GUIDE: INCLUDED
    24/7 SUPPORT: INCLUDED
    VCC: INCLUDED
    VBA: (OPTIONAL) $10
    AVSVCC: (OPTIONAL) $15
    EMAIL ACCESS: INCLUDED
    PRICE: $35

For just $45 you will get a UK eBay seller account with 1000 items and £10,000 limit ready to sell with a 100% verified UK Paypal account with VCC (Virtual Credit Card)

PHONE VERIFIED: YES BUT NOT INCLUDED
    SELLING LIMITS: 1000/£10,000
    QUICK START GUIDE: INCLUDED
    24/7 SUPPORT: INCLUDED
    VCC: INCLUDED
    VBA: NOT AVAILABLE
    AVSVCC: (OPTIONAL) $15
    EMAIL ACCESS: INCLUDED
    PRICE: $45

Don't miss this great opportunity! These accounts sell for over $200 in the specialty forums.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can provide you documents like ID card matching the name and address on the accounts for $40 each document. (if you want other docs just send me a message on skype: bawsrawr).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

Do you provide all the necessary things to make the account?
    Yes! I will do all the work but you will need to get me a private proxy that I can tell you where to get for only $2.5

Can I get a custom made eBay account?
    Yes! I can make the accounts using your own details. Just add the details you want to the buyers note and be sure to send me the login details to your gmail account.

I am not in the USA, can I still use your accounts?
    Yes, international users can still use them provided you have a way of obtaining a USA or UK IP address. There is many ways to achieve them either through Private Proxy, VPS, VPN or spoofing your own router’s MAC address.

How Do I Get Past The Selling Limits?
    Simple, use multiple accounts! Having multiple accounts will double your already low selling limits. The big positive in using multiple accounts is the ability for on account to not shoulder the load . This means, your account will not get suspended as fast as you would maxing out the selling limit on one account.

Do they come with 21 day holds?
    Yes, unfortunately all new accounts must deal with these holds for the first 90 days of selling. All accounts either bought from me, anywhere else or even created by you are subject to holds. Normally transactions accepted through eBay will receive holds. Any transactions done off eBay are not normally held
    The only way to remove the 21 day hold is to sell and receive payments and create a history for the PayPal account.
    Based on this history PayPal evaluates accounts and decided when to remove this hold. There is no way around it.
    This is purely out of my control and largely determined on how risky PayPal sees your activity, transactions & account status.

Do I need to add my own bank to get the money out?
    These accounts can not be used for cash out. Your own bank will need to be added to get the funds out, however you can also send the money to another personal account you own get them out as well. Just be sure to not send to often at multiple times of the day or week. Sending invoices to the account and paying from there avoids drawing any attention to the account.

Do your accounts come with feedback?
    None of my accounts come with feedback.

When will I receive the account once I buy?
    Turnaround time is 24-48 hours from the time of purchase. Normally I can have them sooner than that, but my standard time is the 24-48 hours. Any delays and you will be notified.

The pictures represent a sample of the accounts you will receive.
    I have posted a picture of a US eBay account with some sales volume for you to see that the accounts work. And I have posted pictures of a Brand New accounts identical to the accounts you will receive.

I will make discounts for bulk orders greater than 3 accounts. You just need to contact me on skype: bawsrawr

POLICY:

Due to the nature of this product there won't be any refunds. I can make a one time replacement though according to some conditions. Contact me for more details.

Make sure to review the following ideal stealth tactics.
    – The first and most obvious part of stealth is using a QUALITY and unique IP address. These are US and UK accounts so obviously you want a US or UK IP address. It is best to learn how to change IP’s on your home internet. Tethering your cell phone or getting mobile broadband works too.

– Modern stealth tactics say that you need to establish and maintain cookies to keep eBay and PayPal happy. This is as simple as using separate Window’s User Profiles to keep your accounts separate. Separate Window’s User Profiles will keep all cookies including flash cookies 100% separate.

– If you buy a new account, DO NOT change account details right away. It is vital to establish your IP address and cookies before you change any account details otherwise you can raise suspicion and get yourself suspended.

PAYMENT:

I ACCEPT PAYMENTS IN BTC AND ONLY PAYPAL AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY (YOU NEED TO ADD $5 MORE OF FEES)

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE FOR MORE DETAILS: BAWSRAWR

Last edited by Hugo Boss; 06-12-2017 at 02:27 PM. Reason: requested

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bawsrawr For This Useful Post:

mobster1221 (04-07-2017),The Vigilante (07-30-2017)

Thanks
    I HAVE A VOUCH COPY FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS AND ABOVE FOR ONLY $5

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bawsrawr For This Useful Post:

mobster1221 (04-07-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawsrawr View Post
    I HAVE A VOUCH COPY FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS AND ABOVE FOR ONLY $5
    Are all accounts linked?

So let's so I got one and it got banned would it also ban other peoples?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by doyely01 View Post
    Are all accounts linked?

So let's so I got one and it got banned would it also ban other peoples?
    All acounts like paypal with ebay? The paypal was used to verify the ebay sellers account for the billing agreement but it is not linked yet to the ebay account. You can do that later if you want or link another paypal account.
    And are you asking me if either the paypal gets suspended so does the ebay account or vice-versa? If that is your question then it is NO.

Thanks
    I STILL HAVE A VOUCH COPY FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS AND ABOVE FOR ONLY $5

Thanks
    I STILL HAVE A VOUCH COPY FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS AND ABOVE FOR ONLY $5

Thanks
    How much for your 50,000/month ebay? Add me on skype "ilovelgrebates"

Thanks
    Added you on skype regarding the discounted copy!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
    Added you on skype regarding the discounted copy!
    Copy sent. Waiting for review. Cheers

Thanks
    Huge vouch from me! Highly Recommend this seller he sells 50k limit and 500 item eBays and 100% completed PayPals for so cheap! Even includes a useable phone number!

Last edited by Vaypah; 01-22-2017 at 04:04 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
    Huge vouch from me! Highly Recommend this seller he sells 50k limit and 500 item eBays and 100% completed PayPals for so cheap! Even includes a useable phone number!
    Thank you very much for the vouch. Take care!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Added you in skype for future business

Thanks
    I am selling brand new ebay accounts with 500 items and $50,000 limit + US Paypal + Email + US Phone Number for $25

Thanks
    when i buy is it must to use ip address? and if i need paypal only how much will it cost i need around 5paypal accounts?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by games254 View Post
    when i buy is it must to use ip address? and if i need paypal only how much will it cost i need around 5paypal accounts?
    You must use IP from same US city that the account was created and yes I can make you 5 paypal accounts without the ebay accounts

Add me on skype: bawsrawr

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast