Thread: Questions :D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Questions :D

Hello, so uh, yeah, curiosity has me wondering. How does VAC work?

If you don't feel like reading just skip to the point on the bottom.

Now, I have went on a couple of forums and asked a couple of friends, but they all had different answers.. so, I need the proper answer. How does VAC work? Does it detect the process? Example, if I am using, lets say *******.exe and it checks my processes, it sees that im using *******.exe, will it be triggered? Or does it detect the code? Lets say for an example, I am using *******312.exe, basically same thing as *******, just a different process name, but the code is the same, but it still gets detected. Does VAC read the code, or does it read the process name only?

So far, I have flushed 3 accounts down the drain, basically I got a really old cheat, obviously detected, ran it and waited. It took less than a minute after launching the cheat to get VAC banned, lol.
    I then de-compiled the cheat, changed the name, updated the offsets (because I had the need to, csgo updated), and re-compiled it, used it, everything ran properly, its a simple ESP cheat but everything ran properly, and 3 days later, I got VAC banned. Do note that these accounts are not my mains nor are being used for competitive playing, I get them and get rid of them once I am done testing / messing around. Also do note that I work in a clean environment, so basically, its not because "it detected an old cheat on my pc" or some kinda bs, its not how it works. I don't really like putting my main under the bus so I gotta keep it clean, know what im saying?
    And for the last test, I basically kept the same name, but different code, like, completely different code, no other bs, mmkay? I only used the same process name, but not the code. Surely enough, I got VAC banned right away, just like in case 1.

Sooo, im now left confused. I can flush another account down the drain by making a new cheat with a new code + name from scratch, but wouldn't that be just making a new private cheat? Okay okay
    What I'm trying to do is find the pattern VAC is using. It looks like its the process name but it looks like its the code as well. Or did I simply mess up somehow? Point is, I want to know whether I will be able to use older cheats if I only changed the process name (im a lazy shit so I don't quite feel like making my own cheat, im a skid, ye ye whatever), or by encrypting it?

^ this is pointless actually, just tell me how VAC works please, I tried everything I knew and was left clueless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There is countless threads on how vac dection works, use the search feature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar's Slave View Post
    There is countless threads on how vac dection works, use the search feature
    I actually did that, believe it or not, I only found people complaining about getting VAC'd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSavage View Post
    I actually did that, believe it or not, I only found people complaining about getting VAC'd
    Didn't look far enough than.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Scanning memory -> finds something = vac.

Thanks
    Sooo, im now left confused. I can flush another account down the drain by making a new cheat with a new code + name from scratch, but wouldn't that be just making a new private cheat?
    yeah, every cheat ever would stay undetected that way, you didnt think it through, huh. vac relies on signature scanning/patterns, youd have to rewrite the code or at least add some additional functionality to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    lmao if vac really want to stop cheaters(which they wont do for money), they could.
    Current Projects:
    TurtleCheat GlowESP BunnyHop
    HelixGlow (With Permission from nullptr_t)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by certmemer View Post
    yeah, every cheat ever would stay undetected that way, you didnt think it through, huh. vac relies on signature scanning/patterns, youd have to rewrite the code or at least add some additional functionality to it.
    Hmmm, so basically if I tweak the pattern/codes, example, remove anti flash for an example, wouldn't that change it?