Thanks

Help a noob out?

Alright so i'm going to be sorta listing a few noobish things most people are afraid to ask.

When a bot (such as a dark crystal shard bot) is a .rar file, how do you convert it into a .DMBOT file without it not loading the bot? i've tried to convert it but when I load it, it doesn't load any of the bot.

Also can someone give me a safe carbon download? the 1.8 one doesn't work for me as 'windows cannot complete extraction'

Does anyone have an updated tainted gem bot for cubes? (since aqw goofed everyone and changed 'snow golem' monster with some random fire thingy)

Yeah that's basically it, any help would be greatly appreciated, been looking at the forum for a bit but have never posted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoober View Post
    Alright so i'm going to be sorta listing a few noobish things most people are afraid to ask.

When a bot (such as a dark crystal shard bot) is a .rar file, how do you convert it into a .DMBOT file without it not loading the bot? i've tried to convert it but when I load it, it doesn't load any of the bot.

Also can someone give me a safe carbon download? the 1.8 one doesn't work for me as 'windows cannot complete extraction'

Does anyone have an updated tainted gem bot for cubes? (since aqw goofed everyone and changed 'snow golem' monster with some random fire thingy)

Yeah that's basically it, any help would be greatly appreciated, been looking at the forum for a bit but have never posted.
    *cracks fingers*

Alright, time to show you the ropes. When you download something off of mpgh it is in a .rar file (also known as a winrar file) and it is because mpgh mostly accepts stuff like that (i won't get into specifics [probably because I don't know them myself ]). The special thing about winrar files is that it is kind of like a directory (aka a folder on any computer). If you open it you will find the .dmbot inside. If you drag the .dmbot out into some folder or your desktop, it should now be available for the bot to use.

You can also use Carbon 1.7.9

Got the cube reagent bot (don't know if that random fire thingy you're talking about is affected by this so if this part is pointless, srry)

Thanks
    Ended up figuring it all out thanks to a friend earlier, thanks for the input though, greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    OP stated his problem is solved.
    Thread will be closed.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches