Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Is this THE time tow try out all hacks in every possible way?

With the free rainbow six siege weekend just having launched and the accounts not being ip bans and definitely not being HWID bans, is this THE perfect time to test all scripts for detection ? or am I missing a huge point in my theory ? Discuss below.

PS: would be happy to test anything myself!

Thanks
    What makes you assume no HWID bans?
    Because that's what Battleye is capable of. Even cross-game bans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by DA GAMINGMEISTER View Post
    With the free rainbow six siege weekend just having launched and the accounts not being ip bans and definitely not being HWID bans, is this THE perfect time to test all scripts for detection ? or am I missing a huge point in my theory ? Discuss below.

PS: would be happy to test anything myself!
    Battleye is monitoring you PC, if they detect you are cheating multiple times from same system they will ban IP and HWID, if you dont believe then watch this video spoken by Battleye agent from DayZ community

- - - Updated - - -

this game is DONE with cheating, so RIP to that!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I`m sorry but I can confirm that bans are not HWID nor IP, justs license. It is true that other games do HWID or IP ban you however day Z is not the same as rainbow six siege. I got banned about 5 weeks ago on my main for using the public no recoil and found out that bans are not HWID. then 2 days ago in the free weekend I wanted to check if another no recoil script was or wasn`t detected so i made a new account claimed my free license for rainbow six siege, loaded the hack BOOM instantly (it turned out to be a reworked version of the advantage 2.0, wich is detected) then when I logged in to my main account, gues what, nothing happened. Bans in Rainbow Six Siege are just license bans and getting another copy of the game will thus enable you to keep playing rainbow six siege even after being permanently banned. I hope this clears up some idea`s about the whole BANNING system in rainbow six siege.