Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

FINALLY! Someone has the balls to admit that ALL immigrants are the problem

Steve Bannon in 2016: legal immigration is the real “problem"

https://www.vo*****m/policy-and-politi...ration-problem

Immigration lowers wages, increases prices and make the rich richer.

Do you think it's a coincidence corporations support immigration?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

Hurqueila (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    lol, I was watching a vox video on same topic.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I really hope that Trump is going to boost the US's economy. Strict immigration laws only make sense, why would you just let anyone into your country and take jobs from citizens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    I really hope that Trump is going to boost the US's economy. Strict immigration laws only make sense, why would you just let anyone into your country and take jobs from citizens.
    It depends on what you mean by "boost".

With no more immigrants, total nominal GDP will probably stagnate or decline a bit, but the quality of life will improve.
    I just hope the lower-IQ people will see through the façade of GDP changes. It usually doesn't mean jackshit for an average citizen's quality of life.

Also, the people never wanted immigration. It was the corporations who wanted mass immigration to depress wages.
    The people you see in the mass media protesting anti-immigration politicians and policies are the loud fringe minority.

Even immigrants hate immigrants. My parents are both immigrants and they shit-talk immigrants every single day.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 02-03-2017 at 08:00 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

DoubleDutch (02-03-2017)

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ah poor Steve Bannon and the fake alias on twitter.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Steve Bannon in 2016: legal immigration is the real “problem"

https://www.vo*****m/policy-and-politi...ration-problem

Immigration lowers wages, increases prices and make the rich richer.

Do you think it's a coincidence corporations support immigration?

Benjamin Franklin
    said German Immigrants were too stupid to learn english, and our language was at risk if we allowed germans to come here.

Know-nothing party was established as anti-irish catholic immigrants. They were afraid the religion would overturn their own government and laws.

Chinese exclusion act was started because people blamed chinese for lowering the wages of American citizens.

We stopped allowing europeans to migrate to america at one point in fear of communists

During WW2 japanese immigrants and american born citizens were thrown into camps under suspicion of them being spies. In fact many of the japanese people thrown into these camps were US citizens, but due to rising fear of them they were harshly discriminated against.

We turned down the SS Saint Luis which carried thousands of jewish refugees because we were afraid of the nazis and communists.

We banned cubans of fear of them being communist.

The list goes on...

The fact is immigrants played a huge role in America's success as the modern super power. If it wasn't for immigrants we would have lost WW2. This is an irrefutable fact, if it wasn't for immigrants we would have lost the american revolution. If it wasn't for immigrants we would not have countless things we take for granted today.

America is founded on the basis of migration. It's one thing to simply shun immigrants, it's another thing to historically discriminate and deny anyone you have a slight fear of. If it wasn't for our abundance of different gene pools and cultures, we would not be as powerful as we are today sitting on enough nukes to destroy multiple planets.

You are blaming a minority for the problem of the majority. If we didn't pass idiotic legislation that further oppresses the poor, and makes it easier for the rich to capitalize off them, then we wouldn't have a wealth inequality gap like we do today. We wouldn't have corporations running our government if politicians were genuine in their intent to make the country or world better.

Immigrants will never not exist. There will always be immigrants so long as there is human government. You're not going to place the blame for the actions of the ones in power on the weakest of the bunch. If you want to suggest certain types of immigration are counter productive to our citizens and country that's fine, but to out right say immigrants are the source of all our problems is a blatant lie and misconception. If you have immigrants who are enabled to be productive, you don't get a bunch of savages living on the bottom of our class system. You get actual members of society who are contributing to us all.

Idiotic evasion of the blatantly obvious. OP should be banned for spreading false conclusions.

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    >Vox

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post

Benjamin Franklin
    said German Immigrants were too stupid to learn english, and our language was at risk if we allowed germans to come here.

Know-nothing party was established as anti-irish catholic immigrants. They were afraid the religion would overturn their own government and laws.

Chinese exclusion act was started because people blamed chinese for lowering the wages of American citizens.

We stopped allowing europeans to migrate to america at one point in fear of communists

During WW2 japanese immigrants and american born citizens were thrown into camps under suspicion of them being spies. In fact many of the japanese people thrown into these camps were US citizens, but due to rising fear of them they were harshly discriminated against.

We turned down the SS Saint Luis which carried thousands of jewish refugees because we were afraid of the nazis and communists.

We banned cubans of fear of them being communist.

The list goes on...
    I'm not debating if these events occurred or not. I'm simply arguing that these events shouldn't have happened. Immigration is always bad for a nation.

The fact is immigrants played a huge role in America's success as the modern super power. If it wasn't for immigrants we would have lost WW2.
    A war America helped start. Hitler wanted peace, as evidenced by his sending the allies over 20 peace offers.

I suggest you watch this:

and this:

A thing you should note is that if it weren't for immigrants voting for evil leftwing parties, there wouldn't have been a WW2.
    Immigration makes a nation more susceptible to evil political parties promising freebies to immigrants.

This is an irrefutable fact, if it wasn't for immigrants we would have lost the american revolution. If it wasn't for immigrants we would not have countless things we take for granted today.
    WHITE EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS!
    Race plays a major role. There is nothing that non-whites bring to white nations except misery.

America is founded on the basis of migration. It's one thing to simply shun immigrants, it's another thing to historically discriminate and deny anyone you have a slight fear of. If it wasn't for our abundance of different gene pools and cultures, we would not be as powerful as we are today sitting on enough nukes to destroy multiple planets.
    America was founded on the basis of ONE HOMOGENEOUS EUROPEAN POPULATION . The Founding Fathers had no intention of inviting non-whites over.

In penning this passage, Jefferson was paraphrasing the Virginia Declaration of Rights, authored by George Mason. That document holds that “all men are equally free and independent” before the law. This sentiment would be understood in the context of the times to contrast with the British legal notion, that all men were not equal before the law, that is, that the royalty and nobility had legal rights that ordinary free citizens (“commoners”) did not have. It was further understood that by “men,” Mason and Jefferson meant White, male, adults —*and no one else. (Mason, it should be noted, was another slave-holder, along with George Washington and other of the Founding Fathers.)
    Are not the fine mixtures of red and white, the expressions of every passion by greater or less suffusions of colour in the one [whites], preferable to that eternal monotony, which reigns in the countenances, that immovable veil of black, which covers all the emotions of the other race?

- Thomas Jefferson
    [T]he Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably [sic] very small… . I could wish their Numbers were increased…. But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

[W]hy increase the Sons of*Africa, by Planting them in*America?"

- Benjamin Franklin
    Where was there ever a confederacy of republics united as these states are…or, in which the people were so drawn together by religion, blood, language, manners, and customs?

- John Dickinson
    “Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people,”[13]
    a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs."

- John Jay
    “the influx of foreigners must, therefore, tend to produce a heterogeneous compound; to change and corrupt the national spirit; to complicate and confound public opinion; to introduce foreign propensities.”

- Alexander Hamilton
    The list goes on.
    America was *NOT* supposed to be an immigrant country, and in the cases where it did receive immigrants, they were supposed to be WHITE and preferably western European.

[/U][/I][/B]You are blaming a minority for the problem of the majority. If we didn't pass idiotic legislation that further oppresses the poor, and makes it easier for the rich to capitalize off them, then we wouldn't have a wealth inequality gap like we do today. We wouldn't have corporations running our government if politicians were genuine in their intent to make the country or world better.
    The problem is that the corporations control the Democratic Party, and the Democratic Party seduces non-whites by promising them freebies. Immigrants are the reason why Democrats are even a major political party.

Immigrants will never not exist. There will always be immigrants so long as there is human government. You're not going to place the blame for the actions of the ones in power on the weakest of the bunch. If you want to suggest certain types of immigration are counter productive to our citizens and country that's fine, but to out right say immigrants are the source of all our problems is a blatant lie and misconception. If you have immigrants who are enabled to be productive, you don't get a bunch of savages living on the bottom of our class system. You get actual members of society who are contributing to us all.

Idiotic evasion of the blatantly obvious. OP should be banned for spreading false conclusions.
    Immigration can be easily stopped. Take away birth-right citizenship. Move to a cash-less society, so immigrants can't buy or sell anything. We can easily build an infrastructure where foreigners can't access anything.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 02-03-2017 at 11:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    lel. nutjob gets PoV from nutjobs. Immigration brings in skilled people, who many have gone on to invent things and lead to the giant technological changes we're on the cusp and forefront of. SEND ELON MUSK BACK. Said no one ever. GTFO. Skilled jobs being given to immigrants shows the lack of people with a desire to learn. 1st Generation Americans and 2nd Generation Americans have it easy, why would they apply themselves and work when they can have a decent life working at a desk for the rest of their life?

America is a land of immigrants. We've been growing through immigration since this country has been founded. So why hasn't this forever been an issue? #NutjobLogic

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-08-2017),Eternity (02-07-2017),Hunter (02-04-2017),Lightning (02-04-2017),x12 (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    lel. nutjob gets PoV from nutjobs. Immigration brings in skilled people, who many have gone on to invent things and lead to the giant technological changes we're on the cusp and forefront of. SEND ELON MUSK BACK. Said no one ever. GTFO. Skilled jobs being given to immigrants shows the lack of people with a desire to learn. 1st Generation Americans and 2nd Generation Americans have it easy, why would they apply themselves and work when they can have a decent life working at a desk for the rest of their life?

America is a land of immigrants. We've been growing through immigration since this country has been founded. So why hasn't this forever been an issue? #NutjobLogic
    I would rather these "talented" immigrants go back to their own home countries and improve their own countries.

I don't see how Elon Musk starting his company here in America or in South Africa will improve my life.

There is nothing wrong with foreign companies competing with domestic companies. In the case where a foreign company and domestic company compete in an industry, they would have to hire more people within the same market value, so the wealth in that industry is more evenly divided between the workers and the shareholders & executives.
    In the case where there is only a domestic company monopoly, the rich will get richer while the workers will be poor as dirt. Look at Japan to get a glimpse of a country that practices protectionism. They're so concerned about keeping the entire market value of their industry within the country that they don't care that this encourages a downward pressure on wages, as there is no competing foreign firm hiring people and creating competition for labor.

America was a land for WHITE people. Until 1964, over 90% of immigrants were white. In fact, if the people pushing the 1964 immigration act didn't lie about how it would change the racial composition of the country, the act would have NEVER passed.
    To claim America became great through immigrants is a giant lie.
    America became great due to whites. Big difference.

- - - Updated - - -

https://speis*****m/modules/articles/i...ing-to-un.html

Sweden to become third world country by 2030 thanks to immigrants!

Are the Swedes enjoying their cultural enrichment?
    Last edited by Hyperion; 02-03-2017 at 11:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I would rather these "talented" immigrants go back to their own home countries and improve their own countries.
    No one cares what you think though. You haven't done anything, you haven't accomplished anything, your small world view on how the world works is strictly for your own head. You keep sharing your views like their fact, but you haven't done anything, except whine bitch and cry. IMMIGRANTS, BANKERS, BLA BLA. You know who else do that? Entitled children crying that they can't compete in the modern world. Not to race bait or stereotype, but you act like a lot of black people: I DIN DU NUFFIN, THEY NOT GIV ME FAIR SHAKE. The world is constantly evolving. Nothing stays stagnant, globalization is going to happen regardless. Don't like it? Get out. Your opinions are much like you: irrelevant.

I don't see how Elon Musk starting his company here in America or in South Africa will improve my life.
    Are you really that dumb? How will Electric Cars, Massively commercialized Solar Panel, Space exploration and colonization, and hyperloops improve your life? How did paypal improve your life? How did a company founded in a country based on capitalization and removing technological barriers make a difference?

There is nothing wrong with foreign companies competing with domestic companies. In the case where a foreign company and domestic company compete in an industry, they would have to hire more people within the same market value, so the wealth in that industry is more evenly divided between the workers and the shareholders & executives.
    LOL, you live in a delusional free market economic world. Collusion, pacts, and everything inbetween will stop your little fantasy. The wealth will never be evenly distributed. The wealthy will ensure that. Go make a company, busting your ass for years on end while the people you eventually hire sit back and enjoy an easy life, and then give everyone an equal paycheck. Once again, you haven't made anything, so you just sit and cry about how unfair the world is. You're too lazy and/or untalented to go make it on your own and then give everyone equal shares like it's some Marxist economy. But you sit and bitch about it... Nothing stopped anyone from making a company here? What stopped you. I have an idea.

In the case where there is only a domestic company monopoly, the rich will get richer while the workers will be poor as dirt. Look at Japan to get a glimpse of a country that practices protectionism. They're so concerned about keeping the entire market value of their industry within the country that they don't care that this encourages a downward pressure on wages, as there is no competing foreign firm hiring people and creating competition for labor.
    In Japan their wages are far more equal when compared to Americans. They also suffer negative interest rates and constant recessions. Ironically you're pushing for the same thing that the Japanese are doing. That turned out sooooo well. Well that blows your theory out of the water. Pretty much your credibility too.

America was a land for WHITE people. Until 1964, over 90% of immigrants were white. In fact, if the people pushing the 1964 immigration act didn't lie about how it would change the racial composition of the country, the act would have NEVER passed.
    To claim America became great through immigrants is a giant lie.
    America became great due to whites. Big difference.
    America was a land for the NATIVE people. Western Europe was always embroiled in conflict, which pushed for innovation in weaponry and research which led to them having technological superiority. Which led to imperialism, and pillaging of other countries resources and everything in-between. Rest of the world is catching up and industrializing. Most countries outside of Europe didn't have the resources to send people across the country by boat, and it sure was a lot further of a ride. Your skin color doesn't determine your success, and your quotation is far far off.
    Prior to 1965, the demographics of immigration stood as mostly Europeans; 68 percent of legal immigrants in the 1950s came from Europe and Canada.
    68% were "white". Not 90%. Funny how you want America to be full of "white" people, but there was no problem when they pillaged and imperialised the rest of the world. Other countries were prevented from getting a fair shake, but MAGA!!!!!! If being white is what makes America great, why are these BRIC nations catching up? I mean Russians are technically white, but America's biggest threat isn't from Russia. Logic is lost on some people. This is why I don't waste my time arguing with stupid, you can't fix stupid.

https://speis*****m/modules/articles/i...ing-to-un.html

Sweden to become third world country by 2030 thanks to immigrants!

Are the Swedes enjoying their cultural enrichment?
    Random website has future prediction inline with my views so they will be treated as factual and you must refute this argument! Funny how all the nutjob crazy racist idiots come out of the wood works now that their failure of a businessman is president.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Ethereal (02-07-2017),Hunter (02-04-2017),Levi (02-07-2017),Lightning (02-04-2017)

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Can you share the weed u smoking?

Thanks

No one cares what you think though. You haven't done anything, you haven't accomplished anything, your small world view on how the world works is strictly for your own head. You keep sharing your views like their fact, but you haven't done anything, except whine bitch and cry. IMMIGRANTS, BANKERS, BLA BLA. You know who else do that? Entitled children crying that they can't compete in the modern world. Not to race bait or stereotype, but you act like a lot of black people: I DIN DU NUFFIN, THEY NOT GIV ME FAIR SHAKE. The world is constantly evolving. Nothing stays stagnant, globalization is going to happen regardless. Don't like it? Get out. Your opinions are much like you: irrelevant.

Are you really that dumb? How will Electric Cars, Massively commercialized Solar Panel, Space exploration and colonization, and hyperloops improve your life? How did paypal improve your life? How did a company founded in a country based on capitalization and removing technological barriers make a difference?

LOL, you live in a delusional free market economic world. Collusion, pacts, and everything inbetween will stop your little fantasy. The wealth will never be evenly distributed. The wealthy will ensure that. Go make a company, busting your ass for years on end while the people you eventually hire sit back and enjoy an easy life, and then give everyone an equal paycheck. Once again, you haven't made anything, so you just sit and cry about how unfair the world is. You're too lazy and/or untalented to go make it on your own and then give everyone equal shares like it's some Marxist economy. But you sit and bitch about it... Nothing stopped anyone from making a company here? What stopped you. I have an idea.

In Japan their wages are far more equal when compared to Americans. They also suffer negative interest rates and constant recessions. Ironically you're pushing for the same thing that the Japanese are doing. That turned out sooooo well. Well that blows your theory out of the water. Pretty much your credibility too.

America was a land for the NATIVE people. Western Europe was always embroiled in conflict, which pushed for innovation in weaponry and research which led to them having technological superiority. Which led to imperialism, and pillaging of other countries resources and everything in-between. Rest of the world is catching up and industrializing. Most countries outside of Europe didn't have the resources to send people across the country by boat, and it sure was a lot further of a ride. Your skin color doesn't determine your success, and your quotation is far far off. 68% were "white". Not 90%. Funny how you want America to be full of "white" people, but there was no problem when they pillaged and imperialised the rest of the world. Other countries were prevented from getting a fair shake, but MAGA!!!!!! If being white is what makes America great, why are these BRIC nations catching up? I mean Russians are technically white, but America's biggest threat isn't from Russia. Logic is lost on some people. This is why I don't waste my time arguing with stupid, you can't fix stupid.

Random website has future prediction inline with my views so they will be treated as factual and you must refute this argument! Funny how all the nutjob crazy racist idiots come out of the wood works now that their failure of a businessman is president.
    Arun has no chill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

This has got to be the most retarded and intellectually lazy shit I've read all week.
    Are you implying that if there is a problem, especially one that's easily correctable, we shouldn't do anything to solve it because "it's happening anyway"?

Irrelevant argument. I'm not arguing the merits of Musk's creations. I'm arguing that it wouldn't better Americans' lives if he headquartered in the US or in another country. Whether Musk headquartered in South Africa, US, Europe or Asia, our standard of living would be the same.
    America isn't the only country that has investors.

1) In a country that accepts no immigrants, companies can't collude efficiently to reduce wages, because the labor market will always face a shortage.
    2) Income and wealth WERE more evenly divided back before we had the 1964 immigration act.
    Immigration created a large labor surplus, which reduced the value of labor and depressed wages.

3) I find the funniest part of your insane nutjob ramble the part where you equate anti-immigration to Marxism and Communism.
    Did you know that one of the major principles of Communism and Marxism is mass non-native immigration to oppress the native population politically? Look at what the Bolsheviks did to Ukraine back in the 30s.

I don't think you realized that you unwittingly proved my point about immigrants increasing the wealth gap between the rich and the poor.

Their wage gap would be even less if they invited foreign companies to compete with domestic ones.

Japan should invite foreign companies to their country to compete with their domestic companies, but they should retain their strict immigration policy.

If an industry has a $5 billion value in Japan, a domestic company can hire a few thousand people. With foreign competition wanting a slice of that $5 billion, that company will start hiring native Japanese people to compete in the Japanese market.

Both immigration and competition influence the wage gap.

America was a land for the NATIVE people. Western Europe was always embroiled in conflict, which pushed for innovation in weaponry and research which led to them having technological superiority. Which led to imperialism, and pillaging of other countries resources and everything in-between. Rest of the world is catching up and industrializing. Most countries outside of Europe didn't have the resources to send people across the country by boat, and it sure was a lot further of a ride. Your skin color doesn't determine your success, and your quotation is far far off. 68% were "white". Not 90%. Funny how you want America to be full of "white" people, but there was no problem when they pillaged and imperialised the rest of the world. Other countries were prevented from getting a fair shake, but MAGA!!!!!! If being white is what makes America great, why are these BRIC nations catching up? I mean Russians are technically white, but America's biggest threat isn't from Russia. Logic is lost on some people. This is why I don't waste my time arguing with stupid, you can't fix stupid.
    Read Founding Father's excerpts. America was supposed to be for whites only.

Western Europe was definitely embroiled in conflict for much of its history, but so were native American tribes, the Aztecs, and African tribes.
    Like Climate "Scientists", you're trying to find a correlation without much causality to argue your point, but you keep falling into the omitted variable bias.
    Whites advanced due to their ingenuity, not their conflict.

Also, European colonies had much better standards of living than when their own people ruled. Ever hear of the term "White Man's Burden"?
    They had greater opportunities because of colonization.

Non-whites can emulate basic white-invented manufacturing processes to reach middle-income countries, but their population will always lack the intelligence and capability to transform their low-level manufacturing economy into a high-skilled economy.
    East Asia aside, many non-white countries like Chile and Argentina showed potential back in the late 20th century, but eventually stagnated once they reached middle-income territory.
    I expect the same to happen to BRICS. Their GDP might be on the high-side due to large populations, but once low-level manufacturing is outsourced to other countries, their economies will come to a drastic halt.

Don't attack the messenger. This is from the UN, which is massively pro-immigration.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 02-04-2017 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This has got to be the most retarded and intellectually lazy shit I've read all week.
    Are you implying that if there is a problem, especially one that's easily correctable, we shouldn't do anything to solve it because "it's happening anyway"?

Problem by who's standards? Yours and the rest of teh THEY TAKING OUR JERBS? I CANT COMPETE WITH THE INTELLECUTALS SO SEND DEM BACKS. Everything has a cause and effect, just because you don't make all the connections doesn't mean more problems wont come.

Irrelevant argument. I'm not arguing the merits of Musk's creations. I'm arguing that it wouldn't better Americans' lives if he headquartered in the US or in another country. Whether Musk headquartered in South Africa, US, Europe or Asia, our standard of living would be the same.
    America isn't the only country that has investors.

Of course it does. America is the hotbed for technical innovation, our laws favor inventors and capitalists. It always has. Things like patent laws and other things are severely more enforced in the USA then the rest of the world. Yeah, Tesla and SpaceX in South Africa is definitely going to have the same effect as in the USA. Said no one ever. GTFO. Having Hyperloops being tested in America makes all the difference. All the Universities that are participating in these Hyperloop competitions are mostly American. Would Elon Musk living in SA have led to the development, financing, technological resources, and prosperity of him being in the USA? Of course not. Again speaking out of your ass.

1) In a country that accepts no immigrants, companies can't collude efficiently to reduce wages, because the labor market will always face a shortage.
    2) Income and wealth WERE more evenly divided back before we had the 1964 immigration act.
    Immigration created a large labor surplus, which reduced the value of labor and depressed wages.

3) I find the funniest part of your insane nutjob ramble the part where you equate anti-immigration to Marxism and Communism.
    Did you know that one of the major principles of Communism and Marxism is mass non-native immigration to oppress the native population politically? Look at what the Bolsheviks did to Ukraine back in the 30s.

Ok and how did that turn out for Japan? Stagnant economy, falling back in the world, no real GDP growth, inflation and all that. If Japan is the shining example of what strict immigration does, it sure tears a hole in your master white America plan. Shortage of jobs doesn't equal REAL wealth growth. Companies can move overseas. There's a million and one reasons the gap grows, here's a good one: Technology. Automation is going to replace the labor workforce, blaming it on immigration is what idiots do. I'm sorry you can't provide for your hypothetical children and your stay at home husband with your factory job of assembling Jelly products. It really breaks my heart.

I don't think you realized that you unwittingly proved my point about immigrants increasing the wealth gap between the rich and the poor.

Their wage gap would be even less if they invited foreign companies to compete with domestic ones.

Japan should invite foreign companies to their country to compete with their domestic companies, but they should retain their strict immigration policy.

If an industry has a $5 billion value in Japan, a domestic company can hire a few thousand people. With foreign competition wanting a slice of that $5 billion, that company will start hiring native Japanese people to compete in the Japanese market.

Both immigration and competition influence the wage gap.

I agree mostly with what you said, except the immigrants increasing the wage gap. Funny how all the high tech high paying jobs come from technological innovations that largely come from immigrant H1-B workers and students who want to chase the American dream. All these jobs and wealth that are being created also lead to foreign exports, like Apple. That provide jobs. For factory slaves like you who want an easy paycheck.

Read Founding Father's excerpts. America was supposed to be for whites only.

According to a few of many founding fathers. America was also to be a slavery run nation. Things change. Just because they founded America doesn't make them the golden law for the land. Shit changes, get over it.

Western Europe was definitely embroiled in conflict for much of its history, but so were native American tribes, the Aztecs, and African tribes.
    Like Climate "Scientists", you're trying to find a correlation without much causality to argue your point, but you keep falling into the omitted variable bias.
    Whites advanced due to their ingenuity, not their conflict.
    They weren't in a small area of land with limited land and resources. Completely different scenarios. If whites have advanced due to their ingenuity, why has a lot of math and science came from the arabs and the asians? Why are large technical innovations coming from these countries? Why aren't the nords contributing anything? Why have only the germans and brits even done anything remotely useful for the modern era? You like to bring up correlation and causality, but you're here arguing about IMMIGRANTS TAKING OUR JERBS which just makes you a hypocrite. Then you bring up random statistics and Japan that more discredits your stupid theories. Conflict and competition breeds ingenuity. America having competition brings out the best. Space race, russians, ww2, ww1, war, were all driving effects.
    Also, European colonies had much better standards of living than when their own people ruled. Ever hear of the term "White Man's Burden"?
    They had greater opportunities because of colonization.

Non-whites can emulate basic white-invented manufacturing processes to reach middle-income countries, but their population will always lack the intelligence and capability to transform their low-level manufacturing economy into a high-skilled economy.
    East Asia aside, many non-white countries like Chile and Argentina showed potential back in the late 20th century, but eventually stagnated once they reached middle-income territory.
    I expect the same to happen to BRICS. Their GDP might be on the high-side due to large populations, but once low-level manufacturing is outsourced to other countries, their economies will come to a drastic halt.

Go out and see the world. I think your eyes will open quite a bit. You're living in a fantasy land blaming people for your own lack of success. Everyone here in America has the opportunity to do something great. Quit crying about others. If you think it's bad now, watch what happens in the future.

Don't attack the messenger. This is from the UN, which is massively pro-immigration.

Cba to quote, my text is in red. I'm done. Waste of my time, can't fix stupidity.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Levi (02-07-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast