Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSurvivor View Post
    I believe that the only things that will get banned are things that try and trick the server:
    -before 10 second trade accepting (as people said can easily implement a fix)
    -Noclip/no(insert server side debuff here)
    -Certain clients that leave behind a certain trace

I also fear for my gold acc.

Also, autonexus shouldn't be possible to find, since it's client-side and it only checks hp packets
    Bans for using noclip and anti-debuff would be pathetic. You are willingly banning anyone that has connectivity issues.

OPAutonexus could be detected. It refuses to send the packets of the attacks that would put the player below the health threshold as it also nexuses them, so if Deca cared (which they don't), they could line up where a stack of 8 medusa shots all were rejected by the client, and the client hence instantaneously sent an escape packet.

'Certain clients that leave behind a certain trace' If you are trying to make a point, make it. Please inform us what 'trace' is being left behind by a client?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jsomhint.h View Post
    Bans for using noclip and anti-debuff would be pathetic. You are willingly banning anyone that has connectivity issues.

OPAutonexus could be detected. It refuses to send the packets of the attacks that would put the player below the health threshold as it also nexuses them, so if Deca cared (which they don't), they could line up where a stack of 8 medusa shots all were rejected by the client, and the client hence instantaneously sent an escape packet.

'Certain clients that leave behind a certain trace' If you are trying to make a point, make it. Please inform us what 'trace' is being left behind by a client?
    I'm pretty sure that OPAutoNexus rejecting player hit packets doesn't actually affect it's effectiveness at all. At one point ignoring hit packets in ROTMG might have done something, but it's calculated server side now. If you ignore a hit packet, the server will still dock your health in the update packet. I think it's mostly for calculating hit effects, etc in the client.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jsomhint.h View Post

I do not really know what I mean but if Nilly's client is getting patched, there must be a way for DECA to differentiate a regular client from Nilly's client.

Thanks
    there must be a way for DECA to differentiate a regular client from Nilly's client.
    If nilly's client is built ontop of a fresh client, no. But if nilly's is built by updating an existing client with the new content, then it might be possible IF something was missed..but even then it would really just depend if the "new content" was a change in packet structure or not. The client i release if built off a fresh client, so all the packet structures/new content is always there. It would be impossible to tell the difference between a packet received from a hacked client and a non-hacked client as long as the hacked client didnt do anything to the packet structure/generation.

Thanks
    I do not really know what I mean but if Nilly's client is getting patched, there must be a way for DECA to differentiate a regular client from Nilly's client.
    That was conspiracy, by the way. I too read someone's comment saying that their Nilly's client-using friends were banned while their ORape remained - just a coincidence, and their Nilly's client-using friends were idiots.

On the other hand, my friends & I have been using all three clients and none of us have been banned. Nothing is automatically being detected in any client, currently. People are just too stupid to hide their tracks.

Thanks
    Yeah would be very hard to detect no-confuse + krelay with autonexus.

Thanks
    I suppose that I have realized the system how does Deca recognizes AIM BOT users.

They simply added some new mob ids:
    for example Epic Arachna Webs (28715-28719; 28730-28733) and some new ids on some phases of oryx1. probably somewhere else.

I think those new ids (they are mostly perma-invulnerable) tell the server its own count of being hit, and if the count is greater than some figure you will be banned for autoaim bot usage.
    Even if it is not, we should update the iglist with new ids to make aimbot work well.
    Last edited by jstlike; 02-11-2017 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks
    So just to clarify for myself, if I open KRelay and a client and only run autonexus (that comes with krelay) then I should be ok?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Infizox View Post
    So just to clarify for myself, if I open KRelay and a client and only run autonexus (that comes with krelay) then I should be ok?
    So just to clear this whole thread up so people stop asking if deca has added some secret new way to tell if you are using a hacked client, the answer is NO.

I took the packet structures + handling code from an older client and compared it to the newest client. There were only about 3 changes in the handler and none of them were even remotely important.

To put this in simpler terms: the data being sent to the server and the way that data is being created has not changed AT ALL. What can you conclude from that statement? You can conclude that there is still no way for deca to confirm you are using a hacked client/hacks unless someone records you hacking and reports you. Simple as that.
    Last edited by toddddd; 02-11-2017 at 01:46 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toddddd For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-11-2017),bog624 (03-07-2017),moot06 (02-11-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This update brought the player mod update live. Client now has isAdmin and isMod properties.

"There is no higher form of user validation than having customers support your product with their wallets." ~ Google

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
    So just to clear this whole thread up so people stop asking if deca has added some secret new way to tell if you are using a hacked client, the answer is NO.

I took the packet structures + handling code from an older client and compared it to the newest client. There were only about 3 changes in the handler and none of them were even remotely important.

To put this in simpler terms: the data being sent to the server and the way that data is being created has not changed AT ALL. What can you conclude from that statement? You can conclude that there is still no way for deca to confirm you are using a hacked client/hacks unless someone records you hacking and reports you. Simple as that.
    Though, I do think that DECA will eventually subtly change the packets and ban anything that "edits" the packets wrongly like old hack clients

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
    This update brought the player mod update live. Client now has isAdmin and isMod properties.
    It had them long time ago, unless they are being used right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by einaras View Post
    It had them long time ago, unless they are being used right now
    I think they were adding the basic stuff but it seems now there are commands in the client to /kick (which actually bans)
    Code:
    this.isAdmin_ = _arg1.hasOwnProperty("Admin");
    Player.isAdmin = this.isAdmin_;
    Player.isMod = _arg1.hasOwnProperty("Mod");
    this.canMapEdit_ = _arg1.hasOwnProperty("MapEditor");
    Code:
    private function onKickMultiBox(_arg1:Event):void{
        this.gs_.gsc_.playerText((("/kick " + this.player_.name_) + " Multiboxing"));
        remove();
    }
    private function onKickRWT(_arg1:Event):void{
        this.gs_.gsc_.playerText((("/kick " + this.player_.name_) + " RWT"));
        remove();
    }
    private function onKickCheat(_arg1:Event):void{
        this.gs_.gsc_.playerText((("/kick " + this.player_.name_) + " Cheating"));
        remove();
    }

"There is no higher form of user validation than having customers support your product with their wallets." ~ Google

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
    I think they were adding the basic stuff but it seems now there are commands in the client to /kick (which actually bans)
    Code:
    this.isAdmin_ = _arg1.hasOwnProperty("Admin");
    Player.isAdmin = this.isAdmin_;
    Player.isMod = _arg1.hasOwnProperty("Mod");
    this.canMapEdit_ = _arg1.hasOwnProperty("MapEditor");
    Code:
    private function onKickMultiBox(_arg1:Event):void{
        this.gs_.gsc_.playerText((("/kick " + this.player_.name_) + " Multiboxing"));
        remove();
    }
    private function onKickRWT(_arg1:Event):void{
        this.gs_.gsc_.playerText((("/kick " + this.player_.name_) + " RWT"));
        remove();
    }
    private function onKickCheat(_arg1:Event):void{
        this.gs_.gsc_.playerText((("/kick " + this.player_.name_) + " Cheating"));
        remove();
    }
    You are wrong.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ighlight=isMod

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Y'all are forgetting about this https://i.imgur.com/hZONR5H.png
    Newer clients send the build information in app engine requests now. The Nilly's client users might be getting banned because Nilly's client is so old it doesn't have this.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SlickEashy For This Useful Post:

bog624 (03-07-2017)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast