Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Looking for work.

Currently been out of a job for a month or two, need to start earning some money, doesn't matter about how much, as long as it's worth it and not some stupid offer.

My skills:
    Game account boosting - Getting accounts to Level 2 on CS:GO or winning 10 placement matches, able to do other games as long as it isn't too complex.
    SE'ing - Depends on business, would need some assistance with Fitbit, would need full teaching with any other business. I've SE'd other companies in the past but they died out :/
    Graphic design - I'd probably give myself a 5-6/10 for this, did some stuff in college and I could probably make some quite good stuff.
    Video Editing - I know how to use adobe after effects & premier pro pretty well and can edit videos decently. Only issue with this is that my internet is batshit slow meaning it could take a while to transfer video files.
    Software development - I know VB.net, meaning I can create windows applications. As long as it isn't too complicated I should be able to get it done.
    Management - Run shops/services for people, while they sit back and do the behind the scenes stuff (probably not trusted enough in the community though.)

Also good when it comes to technology, mainly hardware for PC's and understanding of the android ecosystem if it helps.

If you're interested add me on my skype from my signature or under my avatar!
    Last edited by Harry; 02-12-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    Don't like what I say? Here's a solution.

Suck my nuts

Contact

Steam

Activity
    Join date - July 15th 2012
    Premium - August 2nd 2016
    fuck all else currently lmao

Purchases
    Number of successful purchases on the marketplace: 7
    Times I've been scammed: 2 (both over 3 years ago)

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @stock
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    Motherboard: ASROCK Z170 Pro4
    GPU: MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder Series CX700M 80PLUS Bronze
    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Does it necessarily have to do with gaming? or sitting near a computer? how about some warehouse work? they usually pay quite good and the work is easy. Personally as I am 18, i work for amazon as this is my first ever job. Looking to gain some experience and then hopefully find something better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiratti View Post
    Does it necessarily have to do with gaming? or sitting near a computer? how about some warehouse work? they usually pay quite good and the work is easy. Personally as I am 18, i work for amazon as this is my first ever job. Looking to gain some experience and then hopefully find something better.
    I'm just trying to get an extra bit of money, I'm 17 (almost 18) so I don't really want a full on job at the moment. Also, I live in the middle of nowhere and making my way to a workplace is hard because I have no form of transport apart from my parents who are always busy.
    Don't like what I say? Here's a solution.

Suck my nuts

Contact

Steam

Activity
    Join date - July 15th 2012
    Premium - August 2nd 2016
    fuck all else currently lmao

Purchases
    Number of successful purchases on the marketplace: 7
    Times I've been scammed: 2 (both over 3 years ago)

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @stock
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    Motherboard: ASROCK Z170 Pro4
    GPU: MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder Series CX700M 80PLUS Bronze
    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I'm just trying to get an extra bit of money, I'm 17 (almost 18) so I don't really want a full on job at the moment. Also, I live in the middle of nowhere and making my way to a workplace is hard because I have no form of transport apart from my parents who are always busy.
    Should of said that bro! I`ve been in that position before ;/ used to help my uncle with some building work and get some money of that as I am quite useless with computers except gaming . Well i really dont know what else I can offer unfortunately ;/ as you posted your abilities above, I think there are some really great individuals on this forum who can give you a helping hand! Goodluck my man.