Thanks

Unlimited Weight/Platform Saddle Stasis Exploit - Ark: Survival Evolved

I will be sharing with you below to my knowledge the last remaining infinite weight exploit in Ark: Survival Evolved; this will be patched by Wildcard sooner then later enjoy it while it lasts. I just tested it before posting this. With this stasis exploit you can even put Rock Golems and Gigas on platform saddles and then drop them onto peoples bases. I tried to word it as idiot proof as possible

1. You need a quetzal with a platform saddle and ideally ramps connected to platform in order to walk things on platform. Alternatively you can use a rock and walk something on the platform. Any size. Rock Golem or Giga will do. We use an ankylo with this method to achieve no weight gain on quetzal.

2. You will need a bird such as an Argentavis. Any will do.

3. This glitch will only work if the Quetzal is allowed to go into stasis (no one can be around the quetzal or the designated Dino otherwise it will not go into stasis) so in other words NO ONE MUST HAVE THE QUETZAL RENDERED. You have to let it go into stasis. If you don't know what stasis is with the engine well do some research

4. Position Ankylo or designated Dino on ramps or platform.

5. Ideally you are doing this with two people if metal farming. So from here after everything is positioned you use the Argentavis and grab your partner and fly away until quetz is out of render for both of you. Away from anyone for that matter.

6. Fly back to quetzal and have partner get on Anky (he must not move or this will reset the weight) any collision with environment will reset the weight.

7. You can begin to farm and the Dino's weight will not be added to the quetzal assuming you don't collide with anything. If you do collide this can be reapplied simply by flying eachother out of render of the quetzal again.

8. Like I said any size Dino can be placed on a platform with this method.

If you have any questions please post below and I will try to clarify for you. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Confin3d; 02-17-2017 at 06:41 PM.
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Seems interesting but i dont play ark because i have no one that plays it :/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SKyNades For This Useful Post:

Confin3d (02-17-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SKyNades View Post
    Seems interesting but i dont play ark because i have no one that plays it :/
    I have 4k hours logged XD I've moved onto other games until the game actually releases as PVP is laughable. And official servers are laggy beyond words.
    No longer use this website.