Thanks

Rave in the Redwoods - Is it going to fix IW?

A lot of people are beginning to talk about this subject, but with only 4 more days until RitRW release (presumably) on X1/PC, I figured it's not a bad time to talk about it for the hacking/modding community. My question is simple. Is Rave in the Redwoods going to fix this game for most of you? Is it going to fix the constant lack of entertainment, and replayability? Do you think it's going to keep the game afloat longer, or will it quickly die out and go back to it's couple hundreds of active players? Is it going to make you want to play more regularly? I understand it's hard to directly say yes or no considering it isn't released, but I'm sure the majority of you have watched PS4 players play the map, and already know of the massive letdown the easter egg will be, so that then follows, is there even a reason to be hyped about this DLC at all? Do you feel that it's just a reskin of ZiS, and there's no reason in buying it? Call it curiosity, but no one seems to care much about the PC communities opinion on anything, so I figured I'd ask.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Redryan102 View Post
    A lot of people are beginning to talk about this subject, but with only 4 more days until RitRW release (presumably) on X1/PC, I figured it's not a bad time to talk about it for the hacking/modding community. My question is simple. Is Rave in the Redwoods going to fix this game for most of you? Is it going to fix the constant lack of entertainment, and replayability? Do you think it's going to keep the game afloat longer, or will it quickly die out and go back to it's couple hundreds of active players? Is it going to make you want to play more regularly? I understand it's hard to directly say yes or no considering it isn't released, but I'm sure the majority of you have watched PS4 players play the map, and already know of the massive letdown the easter egg will be, so that then follows, is there even a reason to be hyped about this DLC at all? Do you feel that it's just a reskin of ZiS, and there's no reason in buying it? Call it curiosity, but no one seems to care much about the PC communities opinion on anything, so I figured I'd ask.
    I don't think anything will fix IWor zombies. It's too cartoonish and childish compared to Treyarch's zombies. Multiplayer is trash and zombies is almost trash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I can't see it "fixing" much, a lot of people have already made their minds up in regards to IW Zombies.
    I've got the new map on PS4 and have been enjoying so far, but a lot of people seem put off by bright colours (which on the new map is due to rave culture, which I don't see as being childish) and the cartoon cinematics.

Some people either wanted no zombies whatsoever, or for IW to continue down a similar path (in regards to the theme/feel/atmosphere) to Treyarch.
    I was lucky enough to be part of the group who got exactly what they wanted. For IW to use the bones of what Treyarch had built previously to create their own unique take on "Zombies". By the end of Revelations I was tired of everything being so dark and serious. I know there was some humour in there but overall the story took itself waaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Thanks
    I played Infinite over 340 hours , rank 234 on zombies and prestige 7 on multiplayer but, i stopped playing now because we can only buy dlc 1 for 50 euro season pass not even sepparate for 15 euro like on ps4 dlc1. they can kiss my ass.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wouter1244 View Post
    I played Infinite over 340 hours , rank 234 on zombies and prestige 7 on multiplayer but, i stopped playing now because we can only buy dlc 1 for 50 euro season pass not even sepparate for 15 euro like on ps4 dlc1. they can kiss my ass.
    You can always go on G2A, they have the season pass much cheaper there. Just a heads up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Zombies was epic in this cod. It really had that retro and black ops 2 feel. This dlc actually sucks. The space land zombies is still my fav
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Redryan102 View Post
    You can always go on G2A, they have the season pass much cheaper there. Just a heads up.
    I dont see any season pass for Infinite on G2a