Thread: HOW TO CLIMB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Easiest way really is to become a one-trick (or two).

Find a strong champion that isn't flavor or a highly contested pick. Then learn everything about them and just become super comfortable. Also should be something you can reasonably learn and play well (not an insanely high skill ceiling, AKA NO LEESIN, YASUO, ZED).

I went from silver to plat (close to diamond) in one season by just playing Rek'sai all the time. Learning the exact range I can knockup, knowing my damage at every point of the game etc. From mastering one champion you learn more about the game such as matchups and who you are strong against and why etc. All ranking up takes is just being able to win %50.1 of your games and that becomes a lot easier if you are just practice a few champs A LOT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    great info.

as a 7 year player i can tell you one some things too.

- play whole day everyday
    - play one character (or up to 3) - you wont be esport player with 3 character champion pool BUT you will carry every game from bronze to diamond.

people make dumb mistakes they try 30 champs at once because pro players tell them to learn all roles, in the end they dont learn any role .

even as a 7 year player that with op character has 20 games win streaks on diamond im still SOMETIMES losing on bronze on new acocunts

so dont worry. pick CARRYING character. my mains were shaco,tryndamere,sion,ryze,jayce (they all got fixed)

riot when creates a new champion it will ALWAYS be OP so you can buy it and train like crazy. they wont nerf it in 3 months at least so you can fix your rankings with him.

also no skype. Music, chocolate (sugar) and energy drinks/coffe works GREAT. lets you focus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12