Audio spectrum/visualizer's are pretty straight forward and easy to make as I've made a few myself with no prior experience in about 15 mins and they weren't even that bad.

I'm looking to pay someone around $3 per video to make some basic audio spectrum videos for me. I'll send you the .mp3 and an image for the background and we can work together from there or you can just do your thing. I won't be picky as long as it turns out pretty good, but I am looking for quality work. If you do a good job I'll ask you to do more for me in the future.

This shouldn't take very long to do, the longest part would probably be exporting the video cuz it needs to be 1080p or better.

If you search "beat" on YouTube you'll see a lot of examples of what I'm talking about. Here's one of them:

*disclaimer*
If I were to start making money (and my intentions are to at some point be) from these videos, you will not get a cut, as I am not looking for a music video or anything like that, just a simple visualizer that anyone with After Effects should be able to do. If you do an outstanding job and I am completely blown away over and over by every single one you make for me, then we could talk about you getting a small cut, but this would be 100% based on my discretion and is irrelevant to the near future anyways.