Hello MPGH.

As you may of known, Uber ref stores have begun to die out. This is due to the fact that Uber promotions DO NOT work for uberEATS anymore and people can not deliver refs as fast or as efficiently anymore.

However, due to a new loophole I have found in the payment section of Uber, I'm able to deliver refs still on a timely matter. Uber shops will know what I mean by uberEATS not accepting Uber promotions anymore. Also with the new Paypal issues that occur here and there, I have figured out a way around them and ways to keep your account more safe with new security precautions I take.

I will be giving out a vouch copy of a few refs to a reputable member who is able to vouch for my service.
Due to the fact, that other refs stores have come to a halt, I will be charging $5 per ref.
I only accept Bitcoin at this time.

This may seem a bit pricey due to the other shops however it is because that I am the only few who have figured out a way around these problems.

What is an Uber referral?
It is a promotion which you can use towards your next ride. For example it varies from account to account however, you may be able to receive up to $20 off your next ride, some people receive $10 and some receive $15 off. Check your free rides tab to check how much you get off the next ride.

For example, If your promotion is 20$ and your next ride costed a total of $15.45, the ride will be entirely free.

If you would like uberEATS that is completely fine too, might take a little longer though just tell me on skype.

Here is some proof, on my PERSONAL account. Done in 2 days.

Add me on skype: ******kxsvkuwu