Thanks

Trying my best to find player base!!

Hi all,

I am trying to find my player base so I can create a wall hack type thing.

I have spent countless hours trying to find this and still having no luck.

If I search for player position e.g. x axis I get 56 results, all seem to be the x coord, how do I know which is the real one I want? When I dissect the structure the y z coords are next to them but it looks like nearly all of them have this structure, so I have no idea which one I should be following.

Next I tried health, it is very hard to find my own health because there is no pause and it's pretty much one hit kill, no falling damage and headshots and grenades are instant kill as far as I can tell. I slowed the game down and found an enemy health though so I thought I was on to something, +C4 was the health location of the enemy but nowhere around that area in the memory structure was there anything to do with any coordinates or anything that was really changing so I couldn't follow along with any tutorials as from what I have seen and read I would expect to see player location, health and other details here but all there was, was health, random floats and no location changing properties that I could see.

I'm not giving up but any help would be great. I am not bothered about infinite health or anything my goal is to get my player structure and the enemy entity structures too. It seems health and location are leading me down a rabbit hole.

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks

Thanks
    An easy method that works on a lot of games is once you've narrowed it down to your 56 copy them all to your table and modify half of them by one or two. If your character moved then you know one of those is your true X so you can remove the other half, then repeat while always removing the half that doesn't have you true value in it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
    An easy method that works on a lot of games is once you've narrowed it down to your 56 copy them all to your table and modify half of them by one or two. If your character moved then you know one of those is your true X so you can remove the other half, then repeat while always removing the half that doesn't have you true value in it.
    The problem is, editing them does absolutely nothing. I can freeze all of them but they continue to change when I move. I have read this could be cheat engine not writing to the address fast enough? I can NOP code one by one but after a while the game will freeze up and I lose everything and have to start again. Any ideas here?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nero1232 View Post
    The problem is, editing them does absolutely nothing. I can freeze all of them but they continue to change when I move. I have read this could be cheat engine not writing to the address fast enough? I can NOP code one by one but after a while the game will freeze up and I lose everything and have to start again. Any ideas here?
    What game is it?

Thanks
    What game is it?
    It was my bad I found the location and I can freeze it and move it so that is working.

Now my next problem, I have my coords and base (figured out from those).
    I have a bot coords and base (again he moves if I edit the values in the structure, so I worked the base from there)

How can I get the base of the rest of the bots? I tried minusing both our base addresses and got: 33FB3790. So the base addresses aren't near each other which I guess is normal.

I tried doing a search in cheat engine for our base addresses but I get 0 results even though I have 50+ pointers for myself and the bot.

How should I proceed from here? I think I am missing something simple

Thanks man!

Thanks
    It was my bad I found the location and I can freeze it and move it so that is working.

Now my next problem, I have my coords and base (figured out from those).
    I have a bot coords and base (again he moves if I edit the values in the structure, so I worked the base from there)

How can I get the base of the rest of the bots? I tried minusing both our base addresses and got: 33FB3790. So the base addresses aren't near each other which I guess is normal.

I tried doing a search in cheat engine for our base addresses but I get 0 results even though I have 50+ pointers for myself and the bot.

How should I proceed from here? I think I am missing something simple

Thanks man!
    There are a bunch of ways to do it. If you're going fully external you can iterate through an entity list. If you're going internal you can hook different functions/instructions that create players at the beginning of the match, or modify their location in memory, etc. Or with internal you can hook d3d and check where their models are drawn on each frame.

Thanks
    There are a bunch of ways to do it. If you're going fully external you can iterate through an entity list. If you're going internal you can hook different functions/instructions that create players at the beginning of the match, or modify their location in memory, etc. Or with internal you can hook d3d and check where their models are drawn on each frame.
    I want to go with the entity list method, but how do I find the entity list?

I have a player base of myself and base of the bot. How can I workout the entity list location from those? They are 5 level pointers, the very top level are +f0 and +40. These are the same for myself and the bot but then the other offsets are different. Here is an example of my pointer and the bot:

+f0
    +40
    +50
    +100
    game+343432

+f0
    +40
    +234
    +556
    game+675443

So I see the f0 and 40 are the same, I guess meaning they are the same class? But no idea how to infer the location of the array list or entity list in memory?

Thanks

Thanks
    I want to go with the entity list method, but how do I find the entity list?

I have a player base of myself and base of the bot. How can I workout the entity list location from those? They are 5 level pointers, the very top level are +f0 and +40. These are the same for myself and the bot but then the other offsets are different. Here is an example of my pointer and the bot:

+f0
    +40
    +50
    +100
    game+343432

+f0
    +40
    +234
    +556
    game+675443

So I see the f0 and 40 are the same, I guess meaning they are the same class? But no idea how to infer the location of the array list or entity list in memory?

Thanks
    Go to YouTube and search for "how to find entity list cheat engine". If you still breed help after, I can explain it better once I get home after work.

Thanks
    Right I did some searches of the base addresses and found the array in memory! I though my trouble was over

So I see an array of pointers to all of my bots and myself address like this:

XXXXXX + 10 = my base class
    XXXXXX + 20 = bot1 base class
    XXXXXX + 30 = bot2 base class
    XXXXXX + 40 = bot3 base class

Now the problem is I can't get a static pointer to XXXXXX, I do a pointer scan and it find nothing up to 7 layers deep. So I have a structure XXXXXX where I can see all 8 players within a 10 offset of each other, but I have no static pointer to get to this array, so when I start a new game it changes and I have to search everything again.

How can I find a static pointer to get to that array? I am guessing there is no direct pointer to +10, +20 etc...more the case that there is a pointer to the start of the structure, but I don't know how to get to the structure?

Getting there slowly but surely!