nope just offline since forever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Im gonna test this out. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Fabian12345 Clearly the server is online. You'd just need to test it out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Server is terrible. The owner and admins don't care about the players whatsoever. Someone, a 14 year old kid, donated $20. The $20 donater rank gave /give. This kid donated the money and had the command for a few hours before the owner then said they couldn't have /give. So he took it away and said he'd give "unlimited gold". Which he didn't. I said the kid should chargeback because he honestly was scammed. They proceeded to ban me and keep banning me and deleting my accounts from the DB just because I was trying to help this kid out. Do not play this server. And most importantly, don't even bother donating. Absolute scam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @MacOSXii Stop, Just stop XD your a mad kid because you got banned for flaming people on my server. It's very sad this is your tactic for retaliation. Just find somewhere else to spread your hatred. We don't want it here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MacOSXii View Post
    Server is terrible. The owner and admins don't care about the players whatsoever. Someone, a 14 year old kid, donated $20. The $20 donater rank gave /give. This kid donated the money and had the command for a few hours before the owner then said they couldn't have /give. So he took it away and said he'd give "unlimited gold". Which he didn't. I said the kid should chargeback because he honestly was scammed. They proceeded to ban me and keep banning me and deleting my accounts from the DB just because I was trying to help this kid out. Do not play this server. And most importantly, don't even bother donating. Absolute scam.
    @Ahlwong Can we get this taken down. This is ridiculous that this is posted on my server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Piinkiee View Post
    @MacOSXii Stop, Just stop XD your a mad kid because you got banned for flaming people on my server. It's very sad this is your tactic for retaliation. Just find somewhere else to spread your hatred. We don't want it here.
    Funny, @letgabe , mind being my back up seeing as you're the one that basically got scammed and lost out on your money. He didn't ban me for "flaming people on his server" he banned me because I was trying to stick up and help Gabe find a resolution to his problem. He was cheated out of his money and I felt it was unfair. You're literally trying to hide the truth from people on MPGH for no reason. You're a scumbag of an owner and it wouldn't be too bad if you admitted it lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by MacOSXii View Post
    Funny, @letgabe , mind being my back up seeing as you're the one that basically got scammed and lost out on your money. He didn't ban me for "flaming people on his server" he banned me because I was trying to stick up and help Gabe find a resolution to his problem. He was cheated out of his money and I felt it was unfair. You're literally trying to hide the truth from people on MPGH for no reason. You're a scumbag of an owner and it wouldn't be too bad if you admitted it lmao.
    Completely agreed.

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/EpicRapz.png[/img]

theguysaccount - 1 Week Ago View
    Vouch for Epicrapz sorry he went first! Enjoy the account Very patient and a great man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekrom View Post
    Vouch , bought one for testing and everything is ok , smooth transaction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12