Thumbs upOutdatedRotMG Mule Creator

Posts 1–15 of 118 · Page 1 of 8
RotMG Mule Creator
AVOAC beta
All in one account creator

Hey guys! Alde here.
Recently, I've seen that a lot of people use mule creating programs.
I thought, why not make one and release it?

Features :
- Open source
- Account creation is fast and simple
- Captcha solver tool



Special thanks : @059 for being himself @bluuman and @MARTIX1101 for the original MuleCreator @Killer Be Killed for inspiring me to make a video with my voice

How to use :


Virus scans :
Virustotal
Jotti



AVOAC_mpgh.net.rar32.5 MB · 3,440 downloads Clean
If it does matter to you, there was a moment at the end where email isn't covered! Otherwise this looks awesome! Will use for sure when approved!
Quote Originally Posted by crabshack View Post
If it does matter to you, there was a moment at the end where email isn't covered! Otherwise this looks awesome! Will use for sure when approved!
Shit. Good catch! I'm updating the video
select a name function is nice
the last mule creator actually had this accidentally as a side effect to choosing a custom password.
looks like a nice program, can't wait to see the video when it's updated
Well thanks, need to make new fast mules!
Looks good.

Approved
thanks for this
I used the capcha solver before outputting to js and when I closed the solver window it closed the whole program so I wasn't able to output it.. Is it possible to make an output generator using the myprops file? (Should be just taking the email/password and using the BeginIndex/Ammount to determine how many there are.)

Other than that small mess up this works great fastest mules I've ever made!

Edit: I actually just reopened the regular program then had it "recreate" the accounts (failing each time) then outputting that, and not proceeding with the next steps. This worked fine and then removed all the "//Failed -----"
Don't worry about your English, it's great. It just looks bad if you apologize.
Is it possible to make some sort of program that would take a list of usernames and passwords for the mule accounts and log on to them, claim the daily reward, then log out? (sort of like how there are some clients that will auto claim rewards)
Quote Originally Posted by crabshack View Post
Is it possible to make some sort of program that would take a list of usernames and passwords for the mule accounts and log on to them, claim the daily reward, then log out? (sort of like how there are some clients that will auto claim rewards)
Todddd has that @toddddd
Instead of having to pay for monthly, do you think it'd be easy or doable to write something to do it? Like I can open it daily to claim every day, just something that'll auto login, join server, leave server, then logout, to every one of them quickly. Basically I'd rather not pay for a service if there is a program, or a program could easily be made for the same purpose..
Quote Originally Posted by crabshack View Post
Instead of having to pay for monthly, do you think it'd be easy or doable to write something to do it? Like I can open it daily to claim every day, just something that'll auto login, join server, leave server, then logout, to every one of them quickly. Basically I'd rather not pay for a service if there is a program, or a program could easily be made for the same purpose..
Pretty sure it's open source?
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


Pretty sure it's open source?
Sure is. He might be thinking of the Daily Login Service i was offering for a little while. I dont really offer that anymore though because no one is interested, i think the only person to contact me regarding it was someone who was too stupid to read and though i was paying other people to do what i was offering lol. But yeah the program to do it is open source on my github. Its the branch called "dailylogin".
Your English is great and these 3 tools are awesome, good job!
Posts 1–15 of 118 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us