Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Is it safe to buy items for money?

Hey I want to know if I were to buy some items from someone how could I get find out? What is the best way to avoide getting banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Svpreme View Post
    Hey I want to know if I were to buy some items from someone how could I get find out? What is the best way to avoide getting banned?
    Its not "safe" to buy items, cause if you get caught ur banned. But if i were you, i would suggest going into a bazaar(or some place where there no one to catch you) and trade there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
    Its not "safe" to buy items, cause if you get caught ur banned. But if i were you, i would suggest going into a bazaar(or some place where there no one to catch you) and trade there.
    I'd assume that simply standing in Nexus in the spawn area (or if on USW3, standing anywhere there are lots of people), would be less risky. If for some reason we're scared that people will "see you trading", being walked in on when in a Bazaar together is the most conspicuous. Though, not like anyone would give it thought / care.

The reason Bazaars were so popular is just for a spot to drop-swap items so that there's no trade logged (to my understanding), and for the reason that no-one is there to pick up the items. This wasn't done to hide from randoms that you have an alt, merely to exchange without theft. But, now dropping is gone, I don't see much point in using the Bazaars for this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jsomhint.h View Post
    The reason Bazaars were so popular is just for a spot to drop-swap items so that there's no trade logged (to my understanding), and for the reason that no-one is there to pick up the items. This wasn't done to hide from randoms that you have an alt, merely to exchange without theft. But, now dropping is gone, I don't see much point in using the Bazaars for this.
    I still do my drug deals in the bazaars.

"There is no higher form of user validation than having customers support your product with their wallets." ~ Google