RSPS

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
RSPS
Anyone playing at a good server? I want to play again, just to kill some time.

I preffer to play at a spawn server, i dont want to start with bronze lol

Or maybe anyone willing to share his old account ?
RSPS used to be fun but the servers I played on died out after a few months. Really sucks too since I put in a good amount of time on them.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
RSPS used to be fun but the servers I played on died out after a few months. Really sucks too since I put in a good amount of time on them.
Yeah, i used to play at dfscape few years ago but seems like it's gone lol


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Or maybe anyone willing to share his old account ?


DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER??????
HIS OR HER ACCOUNT*
Or maybe anyone willing to share his old account ?


DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER??????
Depends which version you are looking for. Pretty sure moparscape is still alive.
OS-Scape is pretty good.
been playing osveldahar, pretty good.

im iron fe on there if you wanna play.
Exoria is back and is a more updated rsps but not rs3.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?