New Obama Injector - Auto/Manual Inject

Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
New Obama Injector - Auto/Manual Inject
╔═.♥.══════╗
Tutorial
╚══════.♥.═╝
Put DLL With Injector In Same Folder / Desktop
►Run Battlefield 3 Normally
►At Character Screen / Lobby
►Open Injector 'Run as Administrator'
►Change Process name
►Browse your hack and it will Auto Inject
►Done


╔═.♥.══════╗
Image of Injector
╚══════.♥.═╝



╔═.♥.══════╗
Virus Scan
╚══════.♥.═╝
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1491964114/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/98aamss7od



╔═.♥.══════╗
Credits
╚══════.♥.═╝
kokhong99 aka Noti0nMoti0n
Obama Injector_mpgh.net.rar137 KB · 9,643 downloads 32/61 malicious
//Approved, file appears safe, but has not been tested.

Use at your own risk.
thnk s for Obama injector we will test it .
sick injector !
Already try it on GTA will look on BF
Perfect Injector. I tried on GTA V, and other games.
Thanks Awesome Injector
anyone have the working .dll for BF3? kinda miss it
thx a lot Thanks Awesome Injector
hey
Quote Originally Posted by GunVein View Post
anyone have the working .dll for BF3? kinda miss it
got it? I need it too

- - - Updated - - -

I need .dll for BF3! Please helppp
I need the .dll to inject into the program if you can upload it thanks
Good shit fam <3
Really nice injector
OMG thanks
Nice injector bro
Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us