Thread: DIY Laggswitch

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by h1z1boiie View Post
    I didnt use your Tool and got banned too ... i have taken my LAN out and put it in and got banned too lol
    Taken the LAN cable ? wtf? if you do this you will be insta disconnected from server. its not how to do it.
    search psychal lag switch in google and learn how to do it. im using since day 0 and no bans in 2 accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by droidan View Post
    1.I have more then 1 account
    2.I'm testing different methods
    3.The Firewall method was not delected but now it's detected you will be banned today
    And this is the account number 6 got banned using a lot of lags (LAN or Firewall) it doesn't matter it will end BY BAN
    (Not BE Ban)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

PS: i was using lag firewall 2 weeks ago before it been posted here
    ITS BE BAN ! not GAME ban. i asked in support to remove the ban and etcc look the reply.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by likachink View Post

So how do you set this up to a hotkey for 1 and 2?

I ran the bat file but it turned it off and i would have to reopen it and edit the number to reverse it
    It will run twice, every time u run it, it will alternate between the 2 options, as long as u run the prep file first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strafola View Post
    lol imagine giving out every possible method to lag switch for attention
    I mean i could post about 15 different lag switches using 3 different methods and 5 different programming languages.

Thanks
    So it seems like just this method has been detected correct?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by droidan View Post
    1.I have more then 1 account
    2.I'm testing different methods
    3.The Firewall method was not delected but now it's detected you will be banned today
    And this is the account number 6 got banned using a lot of lags (LAN or Firewall) it doesn't matter it will end BY BAN
    (Not BE Ban)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

PS: i was using lag firewall 2 weeks ago before it been posted here
    Im still not banned, and ive been using both lagg switches ive posted here, make sure you change the variables, you cant be detected for using windows firewall (its part of windows), and you cant be detected for using batch files (once again part of windows, runs through CMD), they can kick you for using CMD while ingame (if they want to be that extreme and block CMD), odds are they are detecting the fact that you have already got banned accounts, and they are banning you off that, or monitoring you and waiting for you to do something suspicious, and then banning you, H1Z1 did it with their spectating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by _xBubba View Post
    So it seems like just this method has been detected correct?
    not at all, im still using it, i think its either player reports, or the way people are running it, or the amount people are using it, because myself and 3 others have put about 8 hours in since droidans original post, all using this exact lagg switch, and none of the 4 of us are banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
    Im still not banned, and ive been using both lagg switches ive posted here, make sure you change the variables, you cant be detected for using windows firewall (its part of windows), and you cant be detected for using batch files (once again part of windows, runs through CMD), they can kick you for using CMD while ingame (if they want to be that extreme and block CMD), odds are they are detecting the fact that you have already got banned accounts, and they are banning you off that, or monitoring you and waiting for you to do something suspicious, and then banning you, H1Z1 did it with their spectating.

- - - Updated - - -

not at all, im still using it, i think its either player reports, or the way people are running it, or the amount people are using it, because myself and 3 others have put about 8 hours in since droidans original post, all using this exact lagg switch, and none of the 4 of us are banned.
    Yea then its probably player reports they probs do it for like every kill.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by _xBubba View Post
    Yea then its probably player reports they probs do it for like every kill.
    yep, its like i was saying earlier, I only do like 30% of the kills with lag switch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
    ITS BE BAN ! not GAME ban. i asked in support to remove the ban and etcc look the reply.

wait why are you talking to En Masse, I thought they were Tera's Publisher, and Bluehole had nothing to do with them in regards to player unknown

Thanks
    yep, its like i was saying earlier, I only do like 30% of the kills with lag switch.

- - - Updated - - -

wait why are you talking to En Masse, I thought they were Tera's Publisher, and Bluehole had nothing to do with them in regards to player unknown
    I mean also people can just disconnect there internet and reconect it really fast and that impossible to detect LOL

Thanks
    I tried to explain you all that they are NOT detecting the software or the method you're using to switch-lag, but the effects of using it... you can use a hardware switch lag, you will risk to be banned as well, it's a matter of "luck" and probability: you may be using it by days and not being banned, or you may be using it just two hours and be caught.
    The only true part is: more you use it (no matter the method: it's the same even if you physically disconnect the cable), more possibilities you have to be banned... it's not a zero risks cheat, if you are not prepared to be banned, do not cheat (...this last part is true for ever cheat!).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

- - - Updated - - -

i saw one dev posting the link to direct support.. this one:
    https://support.enmasse.com/games

i think they have something together.

Quote Originally Posted by giusis00 View Post
    I tried to explain you all that they are NOT detecting the software or the method you're using to switch-lag, but the effects of using it... you can use a hardware switch lag, you will risk to be banned as well, it's a matter of "luck" and probability: you may be using it by days and not being banned, or you may be using it just two hours and be caught.
    The only true part is: more you use it (no matter the method: it's the same even if you physically disconnect the cable), more possibilities you have to be banned... it's not a zero risks cheat, if you are not prepared to be banned, do not cheat (...this last part is true for ever cheat!).
    Software Ok
    but physical ? there is no way.

as you can see above (ticket support) the devs are not baning for this. its the BATTLEYE doing it!

and again if you are using the physical method THERE is no WAY to they know you are doing this... imagine how many FALSE POSITVE bans there would be. lol that thought is insane.

BE are monitoring this forum and all scripts/programs/methods avaible. so you got banned using this script? you did something WRONG ! change all variables and names on it if you dont know how to do it DONT DO.

i lost one account for this but was my mistake, used the first release and eventually got detected. but now with this script public you can create ur own and be happy 4ever. or you can just download run and get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Absolutely, you risk a ban using any cheat, this is just the same, i dont think its really "luck" though, i think honestly the people getting banned are talking about beeing on their 6th account and whatnot, and using 3rd party programs to run the scripts, these people must be on some watchlist, especially if their IP keeps coming up as being banned before.

im still on my first account, ive been using lagg switches since the game came out.

Thanks
    ggez ban for me....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
    Software Ok
    but physical ? there is no way.
    Again: they aren't detecting the cheat, they are banning people who "lag on demand".
    If you use a lag-switch you have a good connection except for when you get your kills.
    There's 100k users playing this game every single day, a week (and they had much more time than a week) of data analysis is enough to determine what's the congenital percentage of users with network issues, you can find a lag-switch cheater with a big accuracy:

- Number of simultaneous kills;
    - Kills that happens right after a connection interruption, with your player being in a position with no LOS with the target but still sending a hit message to the server;

The above can happen because of "legit" lag, but how many times? One... two.. if 25% or more of your kills are done this way, there's only two possibilities:

1) The god of the lag with his mysterious powers will lag your connection every instant before you have to shoot to someone. Not one time but multiple times, and in the right way for you to score the kill (instead of being killed). For the the law of the numbers, there's more chances for you to win the lottery!

2) You are cheating;

The real lagging users are advantaged of the lag in certain situation but heavily penalized on others, so their winning numbers are normally poor or they will fall in the mass of averages. The lagging cheaters have completely different numbers: near to the "pro's" or better.
    They are banning the "sure" cheaters, not the doubtful ones (if you use a lag switch now and then. for that single kill.. probably you won't be caught).

People are being banned for hardware switches there's no app detection involved (or there could be it as well, but it's not relevant).

- - - Updated - - -

im still on my first account, ive been using lagg switches since the game came out.
    Many were using it from the very first day... but they are placing the lag-switch bans for some days now, probably because they figured how big the issue has become (people were moaning on the forums about it, without understanding what was going on.. and the usual justification was: server desynch, lag.. whatever... but it was getting too big to cover it).

I don't know with what frequency you're using your lag-switch.. but be sure that the time you'll fall under their check (automatically or because you're reported), you'll be banned. Ironically there would be less risk to be banned by using a custom bypass and an ESP, than a lag-switch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Again: they aren't detecting the cheat, they are banning people who "lag on demand".
    If you use a lag-switch you have a good connection except for when you get your kills.
    There's 100k users playing this game every single day, a week (and they had much more time than a week) of data analysis is enough to determine what's the congenital percentage of users with network issues, you can find a lag-switch cheater with a big accuracy:

- Number of simultaneous kills;
    - Kills that happens right after a connection interruption, with your player being in a position with no LOS with the target but still sending a hit message to the server;

The above can happen because of "legit" lag, but how many times? One... two.. if 25% or more of your kills are done this way, there's only two possibilities:

1) The god of the lag with his mysterious powers will lag your connection every instant before you have to shoot to someone. Not one time but multiple times, and in the right way for you to score the kill (instead of being killed). For the the law of the numbers, there's more chances for you to win the lottery!

2) You are cheating;

The real lagging users are advantaged of the lag in certain situation but heavily penalized on others, so their winning numbers are normally poor or they will fall in the mass of averages. The lagging cheaters have completely different numbers: near to the "pro's" or better.
    They are banning the "sure" cheaters, not the doubtful ones (if you use a lag switch now and then. for that single kill.. probably you won't be caught).

People are being banned for hardware switches there's no app detection involved (or there could be it as well, but it's not relevant).
    Please stop talking bullshit !
    if you are following this thread you know that the Syruz is using lag switch since day one and zero bans. he even said that he killed two squads last days... myself just killed 6 ppl in solo quee and here im no ban since day zero. why?.

ppl are getting banned because are dumb to download something that they dont know how to change and even dont know how to code ur own lag. so again stop talking about something you thing you know.

if you follow the original forum of the game you must know that is the BE banning ppl not the GAME. read my last replys and you will find an SS of the ticket opened by me.

People are being banned for hardware switches there's no app detection involved
    how the hell you know? are you an employee of the Bluehole because you ARE SO SURE ABOUT IT.

and hey look at your profile posts:

"...they are banning for lagging switching..."
    "... they are flagging people which are lag-switching..."
    "...they are banning people who "lag on demand"..."

all of your posts you are so sure about what is happening

for me you are just an very pissed guy who got killed many many times and got angry.

stop.
    Last edited by ffriozi; 04-27-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks
    Please don't try to turn the thread into the usual kids fight, offending other people isn't the best start.

I'm "sure" about it, because from a day to another (it happened at the end of the previous week) we had users coming on the forum claiming to have been banned (game banned, not BE banned) for having a "bad ping".
    A couple of days after BH have claimed to have banned 500 users in a day... (them not BE), do 1+1.
    You have users posting in this thread claimed to have been banned, but yet you say they are just "noob" who doesn't know how to "lag-switch": you don't need any custom app to block your connection, you can simply bind a netsh cmd line to a macro of your keyboard/mouse using the official app without BE (or anyone else) know anything about it. People aren't being banned for the software, they are being banned for the lag-switch.

Right, in your opinion I'm pissed, because I have not enough skill to bind this to a mouse button: netsh Advfirewall set allprofiles state on

I think we reached a dead end here, if you believe that lag-switching is safe and you'll never be caught, feel free to use it... nor that anyone is trying to prevent you to do so: I'm trying to tell you how easy is to be caught, not to save your money due to a ban!

Thanks
    Please don't try to turn the thread into the usual kids fight, offending other people isn't the best start.

I'm "sure" about it, because from a day to another (it happened at the end of the previous week) we had users coming on the forum claiming to have been banned (game banned, not BE banned) for having a "bad ping".
    A couple of days after BH have claimed to have banned 500 users in a day... (them not BE), do 1+1.
    You have users posting in this thread claimed to have been banned, but yet you say they are just "noob" who doesn't know how to "lag-switch": you don't need any custom app to block your connection, you can simply bind a netsh cmd line to a macro of your keyboard/mouse using the official app without BE (or anyone else) know anything about it. People aren't being banned for the software, they are being banned for the lag-switch.

Right, in your opinion I'm pissed, because I have not enough skill to bind this to a mouse button: netsh Advfirewall set allprofiles state on

I think we reached a dead end here, if you believe that lag-switching is safe and you'll never be caught, feel free to use it... nor that anyone is trying to prevent you to do so: I'm trying to tell you how easy is to be caught, not to save your money due to a ban!
    Thanks this is what i wanted to tell people here (You will be banned from using The lagswitch it deosn't matter how )
    LAN or Firewall you will be banned
    Before was undetected but when he post it here everything become detected
    He work with them ??

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast