Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Try to find somebody, that will do some job fore you

You can find manager for a percent of payment. 10%, for example.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    check forum's graphic design sections. open a thread to make some graphic designs and sell

Thanks
    Try to go on fivver, and offer services there. Build a portfolio and market on instagram

Thanks
    Search on YouTube

Thanks
    It is possible to develop a simple website on your own.
    Websites can make money from one of the following strategies:
    Advertising
    Referral Marketing
    Subscription Model
    Sponsorship
    Crowdfunding
    Email Marketing
    E-commerce

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by richiebo View Post
    I think you can create a website these days even without a web designer or web developer to do it for you. For example, website builders like hPage.com make it really easy for you to create a free website even without learning how to code. But you can still make money from website creation. If you are familiar with flipping websites, you can purchase a website for a low price or create a website using a website builder for small monthly fee and sell the domain and web content once you got the whole product going on. I know people who have made thousands of dollar from it and they aren't even coders or expert developers. You can get started on this website called Flipp*****m if you wanna make money from flipping websites.
    Thanks for sharing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Apply for jobs, worldwide - the market is packed by web development agencies. I say worldwide because you can work from home.

Or if you want to freelance you can post on various freelancing sites like Upwork and Freelancer.

Good luck

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by richiebo View Post
    I think you can create a website these days even without a web designer or web developer to do it for you. For example, website builders like hPage.com make it really easy for you to create a free website even without learning how to code. But you can still make money from website creation. If you are familiar with flipping websites, you can purchase a website for a low price or create a website using a website builder for small monthly fee and sell the domain and web content once you got the whole product going on. I know people who have made thousands of dollar from it and they aren't even coders or expert developers. You can get started on this website called Flipp*****m if you wanna make money from flipping websites.
    I LOOVVEE YOUR METHODS I'M GREATFUL.

Thanks
    Start Tapping Your Inner Circle
    If your goal is to get your name out in the market and attract some clients, going the old-fashioned way is not a bad thing. You tap the network that’s closest to you.

It means your family, friends, neighbors, colleagues, fellow club members, and anyone within the communities where you belong. They may be a small group, but these are the people who trust you and know you personally.

Admit it or not, it’s this solid and dedicated inner circle that will be more than willing to help you. And most of the time, they’re the ones who can actually connect you to the right clients at any time.

For various reasons, many are hesitant to take this approach. Either they fear rejection or they just don’t want to mix personal stuff with business. Whatever the case may be, what’s certain is holding back only makes you lose a lot of opportunities.

Remember, you have nothing to lose anyway.

The members of your inner circle network are potentially great influencers. Don’t forget that they have their own social and professional networks, too. If you have family members and friends who are involved in different industries, there’s always a chance that they might know someone who needs the services that you offer.

When you get referred or introduced to a prospective client, there’s more likelihood that you’ll get considered because a member of your inner circle already vouched for you. A degree of trust is already there, and all you need to do is prove why you deserve it.

So, how can you go about this?

To get started on your endeavor, identify first all the people that you think can help you. Your family members, relatives, and friends are the easiest to approach. Ask around if they can help you get introduced to prospective clients; or if they know someone who can.

Then go to your professional and social networks. Try all the possible ways to reconnect. Use the social media, make some calls, and send some emails. Hit the ground running. Attend some club meetings, join parties, or just take whatever opportunity where you can meet and talk with people.

Print out some business cards. Wherever you go and whenever appropriate, sell your services. Get the word around. Let the world know. Sometimes, you’d be surprised how immediate the results are.

Tapping personal and professional networks is a tried-and-tested approach. It works for many businesses and it’s going to work for you too. All you need to do is ask.

Thanks
    Consider Selling Stock Graphics
    Stock graphics and templates are always needed by websites. While a small business owner might not be able to afford a professional Web design, they can afford the few dollars it takes to buy stock graphics. In addition to bringing in extra money, stock graphics can be continuously resold. You do the work once, and it keeps bringing in the profits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12