Thanks

Python Programmer To Finish A Bot For Me

I was working with someone who created a python bot for me that automatically created accounts for certain websites. It was all done on one GUI. You pick from a dropdown of the website and it would auto create the accounts.

I can't get in touch with this person anymore, but I still want to find someone who add more sites so it. I have the code itself. Is this something that someone would be able to add to and use the other persons code? Or would most people just rather start from scratch. Not sure how all this works. If anyone can help me out and let me know how much it would cost.

my skype = miaheatallday

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat123 View Post
    I was working with someone who created a python bot for me that automatically created accounts for certain websites. It was all done on one GUI. You pick from a dropdown of the website and it would auto create the accounts.

I can't get in touch with this person anymore, but I still want to find someone who add more sites so it. I have the code itself. Is this something that someone would be able to add to and use the other persons code? Or would most people just rather start from scratch. Not sure how all this works. If anyone can help me out and let me know how much it would cost.

my skype = miaheatallday
    Depends on if you have source code (.py file) or executable file (.exe). If .py it is possible to add code inside, otherwise it would be easier to start from scratch.