Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by gsspamac View Post
    Does the firewall option work for anyone else? It doesnt work for me, the only thing that works is disable network
    Enable windows firewall, disable your current firewall/antivirus and run as administrator.

Also thats why i posted 3 options, if one doesnt work, theres 2 others to try.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by baltirow View Post
    Is it normal for me to enable the lagswitch and for people to still move in the lobby? The lagswitch does it's job in the mainmenu where the reconnect button pops up but doesn't seem to work in the actual game. I'll still hear new gun shots while the lag switch is on too.
    Sounds like its not working, either read through everything ive said, try get it to work, or theres 2 other lagg switches u can use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noneasa View Post
    I get this message when I run IP config
    "No operation can be performed on Ethernet while it has its media disconnected."
    what does this mean?
    Try a different method.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by giusis00 View Post
    It depends on what they are checking, when they are checking it, and how luck you are..

The issue with the lag switch is not about the fact they could find the cheat on your PC (because there's none), but because of the kills made by using it are obviously different: when you kill someone with a LS, all your hits are reaching the other player at the same instant, it looks like a single bullet/hit, for this reason the victim will figure instantly that sometime smelly have happened (like being head shot with a single 9mm bullet while wearing a helmet lvl 3) and you'll be reported... do it more times, and higher is the risk of being caught.

Considering the buzz about the lag switches on the official forums, using it right now (especially if abuse of it) is really risky: the lag switch is an active cheat, it leaves traces, it's not something passive like a ESP.

That is not true, this is like the 26th post you have tried to talk people out of using it.

The only method that they could do to stop this lagg switching is to patch it out (which can very easily be done), they will not be detected, and as long as u dont go crazy with its use, you will not be banned, and ESP is not passive, it uses a file that needs to be injected, which IS detectable, please atleast learn things before you say it.

YOU CANNOT BE BANNED FOR LAGGING.
    You can be banned for abusing it (massively).

I saw some kid like 2 days ago using the lagg switch, he wiped my whole squad in the school (whoever u are, fuck u), i doubt he is banned as no1 from Australia has posted here that they were banned, and he did it REALLY suspect.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
    That is not true, this is like the 26th post you have tried to talk people out of using it.
    What is not true exactly? Me explaining how easy is to detect the usage of a lag switch, or you saying that is safe to use?
    I'm not trying to tell people to not using it, it's their accounts and their money, instead i'm replying to their questions, giving a technical explanation.
    This is a cheating forum, you should give technical explanation to support an argument, or you won't help anyone.

The only method that they could do to stop this lagg switching is to patch it out (which can very easily be done)
    What you are saying is nonsense: if you can patch something, you know exactly what's the issue is, hence you can identify who's abusing of it.
    It's just few lines of code to identify someone that is using a lag switch, make it a little more deeper, and you have flagged everyone using it, then it's a matter of time to ban them all after have checked their stats:

Code:
    if(packets_seconds > limit && hit == true) {
       ++kill_lag;
    }
    if(kill_lag > fair_kills) {
       // this user is doing a way too many hits and always while lagging, better to check his stats....
    }
    they will not be detected, and as long as u dont go crazy with its use, you will not be banned
    Don't go crazy? If you do a kill a in a single match you can pass for someone real lagging... if you do most of your kills by using a lag switch you're turning on a big signal on your head: hey look, I'm one of those using a lag switch.

and ESP is not passive, it uses a file that needs to be injected, which IS detectable, please atleast learn things before you say it.
    Don't try to educate me on what's an ESP and how it works, an ESP is when you know the position of an entity (another player.. loot.. whatever), it can be external and you don't need to inject anything in the game, it can be a read only cheat (hence its passivity). You are confusing the cheat (the "ESP") with the (optional) HUD that can be superimposed to your screen to facilitate its usage, and that must be "injected" in the gfx calls.
    I use an EXTERNAL esp (a radar) that doesn't inject anything in the game and it sits at an higher level than the OS.

YOU CANNOT BE BANNED FOR LAGGING.
    You can be banned for abusing it (massively).
    You won't be banned for lagging, because when you lag you lag randomly.
    You can be banned for lag switching because when you lag, you only lag right before a kill, did you actually stopped 2 seconds to understand the BIG difference?

I saw some kid like 2 days ago using the lagg switch, he wiped my whole squad in the school (whoever u are, fuck u), i doubt he is banned as no1 from Australia has posted here that they were banned, and he did it REALLY suspect.
    Your idea of a "safe cheat" is based on assumptions without a single technical reason?
    You don't magically became a "cheat master" after have learned how to turn on your windows firewall, I believe it's more important to give to the other people the instruments to understand how something work so they can drawn their own conclusions, otherwise you're doing a disservice to the community.

I have replied to the people asking how safe this is and how it works, and I have explained in the details how easy it is to be caught using it; while you're just telling people that is safe because you haven't been banned yet... see who's "wrong" here. And you're criticizing me because of this? The irony.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    What is not true exactly? Me explaining how easy is to detect the usage of a lag switch, or you saying that is safe to use?
    I'm not trying to tell people to not using it, it's their accounts and their money, instead i'm replying to their questions, giving a technical explanation.
    This is a cheating forum, you should give technical explanation to support an argument, or you won't help anyone.

What you are saying is nonsense: if you can patch something, you know exactly what's the issue is, hence you can identify who's abusing of it.
    It's just few lines of code to identify someone that is using a lag switch, make it a little more deeper, and you have flagged everyone using it, then it's a matter of time to ban them all after have checked their stats:

Code:
       ++kill_lag;
    }
       // this user is doing a way too many hits and always while lagging, better to check his stats....
    }

Don't go crazy? If you do a kill a in a single match you can pass for someone real lagging... if you do most of your kills by using a lag switch you're turning on a big signal on your head: hey look, I'm one of those using a lag switch.

Don't try to educate me on what's an ESP and how it works, an ESP is when you know the position of an entity (another player.. loot.. whatever), it can be external and you don't need to inject anything in the game, it can be a read only cheat (hence its passivity). You are confusing the cheat (the "ESP") with the (optional) HUD that can be superimposed to your screen to facilitate its usage, and that must be "injected" in the gfx calls.
    I use an EXTERNAL esp (a radar) that doesn't inject anything in the game and it sits at an higher level than the OS.

You can be banned for lag switching because when you lag, you only lag right before a kill, did you actually stopped 2 seconds to understand the BIG difference?

Your idea of a "safe cheat" is based on assumptions without a single technical reason?
    You don't magically became a "cheat master" after have learned how to turn on your windows firewall, I believe it's more important to give to the other people the instruments to understand how something work so they can drawn their own conclusions, otherwise you're doing a disservice to the community.

I have replied to the people asking how safe this is and how it works, and I have explained in the details how easy it is to be caught using it; while you're just telling people that is safe because you haven't been banned yet... see who's "wrong" here. And you're criticizing me because of this? The irony.

Ive given about 30 technical reasons, gtfo my thread or learn to read, it can be patched by making it so server records hits, not players, just like in alot of games, but they havent done that yet, nor can they detect who is using a lagg switch, what i am giving is NOT detectable, it uses windows functions, its completely safee, if you abuse it you can get suspected of cheating, if u use 3rd party programs to launch it u can get banned, if u get caught using it too much (E.G people record u) u can get banned, but it is not detectable, and otehr than reporting, you do not risk a ban.

Get the fuck out of my threads all you have done is post crap that makes no sense and is completely wrong and uneducated.

and external ESP cant detect everything, it can only detect what you can see physically, you cannot see through walls with external ESP, only highlights what you can already see, so theres almost no point.
    Last edited by Syruz; 05-06-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks
    The new version of firewall works perfectly great.

THANK YOU SO MUCH HAHA.

NOW I CAN BULLY MY SQUAD WITH LAG SWITH WITHOUT DISCONNECTING D1SCORD

I ENJOY SHOOTTING MY SQUAD HEHE
    Last edited by benq1234; 05-07-2017 at 02:49 AM.

Thanks
    @giusis00 , if you don't like this lag switch, don't use and don't reply to this thread. This is the first and last warning.
    If you feel that you know better, create your own and make it much better. Thank you for your understanding
    Last edited by T-800; 05-07-2017 at 05:24 AM.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

ffriozi (05-07-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by benq1234 View Post

THANK YOU SO MUCH HAHA.

lol thats great news, glad you like it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Syruz For This Useful Post:

Pattanás (03-18-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    guys still UNDETECTED??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aretazzz1 View Post
    guys still UNDETECTED??
    Guess so, still playing and no ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    guys still UNDETECTED??
    Yep, uses windows functions, not really possible for BE to ban people for using command prompt and windows firewall.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i have question firewall version doesnt work for me all others does. but firewall not is it because i have batteye(sofftware) and playerunkown battleground installed on different hard-disk i have 4x harddisk so??

- - - Updated - - -

// add me on skype please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i have question firewall version doesnt work for me all others does. but firewall not is it because i have batteye(sofftware) and playerunkown battleground installed on different hard-disk i have 4x harddisk so??

- - - Updated - - -

// add me on skype please
    Sorted, was antivirus controlling firewall.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
    Yep, uses windows functions, not really possible for BE to ban people for using command prompt and windows firewall.
    they could read source code though, and can kick you for too high ping possibly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gerassss View Post
    @giusis00 , if you don't like this lag switch, don't use and don't reply to this thread. This is the first and last warning.
    If you feel that you know better, create your own and make it much better. Thank you for your understanding
    Thanks god !

Quote Originally Posted by benq1234 View Post

THANK YOU SO MUCH HAHA.

lol why u shoot ur squad?

Quote Originally Posted by brent1000 View Post
    they could read source code though, and can kick you for too high ping possibly.
    The entire code?
    Last edited by ffriozi; 05-07-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Code:
       ++kill_lag;
    }
    }

you need to chill dang, at least hes providing for the community and not complaining about it. smh

Thanks
    Can this technically get detected or you'll only get banned if you're stupidly using it

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast