Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Unhappy The dreaded "Legit DragonFable Trainer 4.5" problems, need help!

So, I have done everything said to me. The last thing I have done is use Eareland's .bat from the signature.

Good news is that the error is gone.
    Bad news is that I get a new error that is translated to:

The instruction at 0x6b00590d referenced the memory address 0x0000001c. Memory could not be read. Press OK to terminate the application.
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I have no clue what is wrong about it anymore.

Edit : Decided to remove the prefix, because I cannot remember what prefix do you put when you need help.
    Last edited by Epicskunk; 05-06-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Couldn't you just use or try another trainer? When googling your problem there's no one simple answer, and I really think solving your problem isn't worth the time if any other trainer works on your computer. If any other doesn't work either, then you just need to hope that someone fixes problem for you or get rid of the W8.1

Or/and possibly, try to downgrade your Adobe Flash Player now.
    Last edited by Eareland; 05-06-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    There is list of my DragonFable SWFs, released on MPGH Forums:
    Click This

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eareland View Post
    Couldn't you just use or try another trainer? When googling your problem there's no one simple answer, and I really think solving your problem isn't worth the time if any other trainer works on your computer. If any other doesn't work either, then you just need to hope that someone fixes problem for you or get rid of the W8.1

Or/and possibly, try to downgrade your Adobe Flash Player now.
    There are no other trainer that works, and there is no way for me to leave W8.1 because I don't grow money.

There is however one trainer. It's swf doesn't work, but it still allows me to get DA though checking a box, and also allows me to set my health and level. But that is not really that helpful at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    There is many DF trainers exist, but if none of them works, then problem is on your side, not in trainer.
    There's like eFable, DF Maximum, CrAsH OVeRiDE, SaladSWF, PKDF Trainer v6.0, DragonzRUs' DF Trainer, DF Zero Dark Version and then my trainer DragonFable Tools v1.6
    As far as I know most of them works, since I have them all, and tested some of them.

Personally I use PKDF Trainer XL Deluxe Reloaded, and it's working too.
    Last edited by Eareland; 05-07-2017 at 05:40 AM.
    Click This

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    There is many DF trainers exist, but if none of them works, then problem is on your side, not in trainer.
    There's like eFable, DF Maximum, CrAsH OVeRiDE, SaladSWF, PKDF Trainer v6.0, DragonzRUs' DF Trainer, DF Zero Dark Version and then my trainer DragonFable Tools v1.6
    As far as I know most of them works, since I have them all, and tested some of them.

Oh okay, there is more than I tried.

I'll check them out.

Thanks

I was trying to use the legit trainer 4.5 but it crashes everytime i try to activate something. I tried to find some of these trainers but cant could you possibly give me some direction?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by clivesay View Post
    I was trying to use the legit trainer 4.5 but it crashes everytime i try to activate something. I tried to find some of these trainers but cant could you possibly give me some direction?
    Some of them are nearly impossible (it seems) to find nowdays, since most of them are not that popular. Example eFable, which is very simplistic and looks nice, but I don't know where from it was...maybe Pkdude forums. (back then) Pkdude trainer v6.0 for sure is still easy to download. Just because trainer names I listed aren't 100% exact as on the internet doesn't mean they are not the same trainers. You can still find some of them from internet and they are all still working (except DF Maximum, maybe). You guys are seriously running out of trainers...fix ur pc.
    Click This

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Ugh, every single trainer makes errors, but PKDF Trainer seems to make a different kind of error when trying to use any option but giving DA or Unloading the DA.

"Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)':
    Automation error"

I looked up on how to fix the problem with the other trainers giving "special case" errors. It is total BS: it asks me to do something with a folder that does not even exist in ANY computer.
    Last edited by Epicskunk; 05-10-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicskunk View Post
    Ugh, every single trainer makes errors, but PKDF Trainer seems to make a different kind of error when trying to use any option but giving DA or Unloading the DA.

"Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)':
    Automation error"

I looked up on how to fix the problem with the other trainers giving "special case" errors. It is total BS: it asks me to do something with a folder that does not even exist in ANY computer.
    Okay, then, obviously every trainer is broken and we can't use trainers anymore in DragonFable. FeelsBadMan

Kappa

Error is familiar to me, but I just can't be bothered to test which caused it...it was Adobe Flash Security update or some components were not registered correctly.
    But in your case it could be anything, as you kind of swore that you got Security Update removed. You should share screenshots of errors here as well, not for me, but for us, as I just lost interest of helping you with this case. Good luck, man.

Edit: And it (Runtime error) indeed was a cause of the latest Security Update for Flash Player. A new "KB" is 4020821.
    From now on you should learn to remove updates by yourself. It's easy, and with a script, even easier. These things aren't hard.
    Last edited by Eareland; 05-10-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    Click This

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Okay, then, obviously every trainer is broken and we can't use trainers anymore in DragonFable. FeelsBadMan

Kappa

Error is familiar to me, but I just can't be bothered to test which caused it...it was Adobe Flash Security update or some components were not registered correctly.
    But in your case it could be anything, as you kind of swore that you got Security Update removed. You should share screenshots of errors here as well, not for me, but for us, as I just lost interest of helping you with this case. Good luck, man.

Edit: And it (Runtime error) indeed was a cause of the latest Security Update for Flash Player. A new "KB" is 4020821.
    From now on you should learn to remove updates by yourself. It's easy, and with a script, even easier. These things aren't hard.
    I do know how to make batch files, but I do not know how to make scripts for stuff like this.

Also, here are the screenshots of the trainers I tried.

Crash Overide :
    No screenshot of it's error because it doesn't even open up.

df Maximum :
    Says that my memory is broken, even though it's not. Pressing OK brings up an error that is completely blank and unscreenshotable (taking a screenshot when the error is there makes the whole screenshot black). Trying to close the error crashes the trainer.

DF Zero Dark Version :
    Game never loads up, even after changing the game version to 14.0.36 swf. It also kills the program that allows you to use USB.

DragonFable Trainer 2.0 :
    Gives the following error. Pressing CONTINUE freezes the game, and makes the error appear with any movement of the mouse. Pressing CANCEL crashes the game. (might want to translate the error)
    Link of the error

Legit Dragonfable Trainer :
    Simply freezes and crashes.

PKDF Trainer XL 3.0 :
    I told what happens before.

Salad SWF :
    The trainer spams "access violation" error ALOT of times, then crashes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Epicskunk For This Useful Post:

Eareland (05-11-2017)