Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Question SE/Refund services to Asia, specifically Hong Kong

Previous thread in other post area: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1258310

Hi all,

I am looking forward to paying for SE services to Hong Kong. Many did contact me stating that they could do a reship instead, yet the price increases a lot due to expensive shipping, and it is taking weeks. I am interested in buying electronics e.g. computer peripherals, monitors, PC parts etc. Anyone who could SE daily products such as toothbrushes or Fitbit (only pebble is also fine) are also welcome.

I also know that refunding might be slightly difficult in Hong Kong as not all companies have English customer service. I did managed to refund Hollister once, not sure about the others though.

Feel free to HMU if you are offering any SE or refunding services that work in Hong Kong. In case you would want to reship SE products to Hong Kong, just get in touch with me and negotiate the price.

Thanks all,

calvintkc

P.s. Nearly forgotten to leave my Skype ID ******calvintkc_1

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KZee For This Useful Post:

TimForReal (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by calvintkc View Post
    Previous thread in other post area: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1258310

Hi all,

I am looking forward to paying for SE services to Hong Kong. Many did contact me stating that they could do a reship instead, yet the price increases a lot due to expensive shipping, and it is taking weeks. I am interested in buying electronics e.g. computer peripherals, monitors, PC parts etc. Anyone who could SE daily products such as toothbrushes or Fitbit (only pebble is also fine) are also welcome.

I also know that refunding might be slightly difficult in Hong Kong as not all companies have English customer service. I did managed to refund Hollister once, not sure about the others though.

Feel free to HMU if you are offering any SE or refunding services that work in Hong Kong. In case you would want to reship SE products to Hong Kong, just get in touch with me and negotiate the price.

Thanks all,

calvintkc

P.s. Nearly forgotten to leave my Skype ID ******calvintkc_1
    Hay ill add you on skype