Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Cool STARBUCKS Accounts BETTER THAN GIFT CARD - 2 FREE Drinks or 1 Drink and 1 Food Item!

UP FOR GRABS: 2 FREE Starbucks Drinks or 1 Drink/1 food item

*** Note - Currently only working on Android - the more people that rate the app 1 star and tell them you're having system error when trying to log in the sooner the app will be fixed. This is a legit problem and nothing to do with my accounts. Don't believe me log out and try to log in with someone elses account, both your accounts will be unable to log in. So Rate the app 1 star in the app store.

Directions:

1. Get the Starbucks app (Currently only working for Android 4.3.5 or below) & use the account you purchase from me to log in.

2. Create order through app as you normally would.

3. When you get to the checkout screen, simply hit "Redeem" on either award to reduce the balance to $0, and order.

- Drinks can be ANY price.
    (Ex: $9.41 Drink = FREE)

- The app only allows one "Award" redemption per order, so if you're redeeming both at the same time, you'll have to create two separate orders.

- If you choose not to use the app, you can redeem the awards in-store, but I highly recommend using the app. In my experience, the baristas are unaware of the payment method when ordering though the app, which is what you want.

- Free items typically expire in 1-3 days. My accounts will USUALLY give you 2 days for both free items.

- Some accounts may arrive with only 1 drink. If this is your case, give it 24 hours, and the other free award should arrive. Don't hesitate to contact me if there is an issue.

- PASSWORDS ARE CASE-SENSITIVE. YOU MUST ENTER THE PASSWORD EXACTLY HOW IT IS SENT TO YOU.

Disclaimer: The item you are purchasing is not carded & not related to a credit-card transaction whatsoever. The accounts are mine, and nothing is stolen.

BULK ORDER AVAILABLE.

PLEASE REMEMBER: ACCOUNTS EXPIRE IN 1-2 DAYS. DO NOT BUY LARGE AMOUNTS IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON USING!

CURRENTLY FOR US & CANADA ONLY!

Check me out on Paxful - sbuxscreener
    Contact me via email only - SbuxScreener@airmail.cc

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    sbuxmobile1.JPG  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @arunforce @Phychotic

My thread isn't coming up as highlighted was wondering how do I get that to happen?

Thanks for your help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SbuxScreener View Post
    @arunforce @Phychotic

My thread isn't coming up as highlighted was wondering how do I get that to happen?

Thanks for your help
    Your thread comes up as highlighted if you buy Premium Seller, not Premium Member

Thanks
    I asked this on your old thread, does the barista know that youre redeeming these?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    I asked this on your old thread, does the barista know that youre redeeming these?
    Just do mobile order if you plan on using these often. I use it everyday and have no problems.
    Key is to not update your Starbucks app if you want this to work long time ( iPhone users) I have 4.3.3 version.

barista doesn't know how you paid for these food/drink if you do mobile order.
    if you decide to use it IN store, you have to tell them it's a "bday reward". In that case, if you go to your usual store daily, it will raise suspicion since your bday can't be everyday lol !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingins View Post
    Just do mobile order if you plan on using these often. I use it everyday and have no problems.
    Key is to not update your Starbucks app if you want this to work long time ( iPhone users) I have 4.3.3 version.

barista doesn't know how you paid for these food/drink if you do mobile order.
    if you decide to use it IN store, you have to tell them it's a "bday reward". In that case, if you go to your usual store daily, it will raise suspicion since your bday can't be everyday lol !
    I redeemed it twice, and the barista kinda gave me a weird look, probably just my paranoia doe.

Thanks
    I redeemed it twice, and the barista kinda gave me a weird look, probably just my paranoia doe.
    lol yea, don't worry. as long as you do mobile order, they won't know how you paid for it or even care.
    Hell, you go there daily buying up food/drinks daily... they will treat you like a VIP customer for dropping so much " money$$" at their store. LOL!

Thanks
    hey man, I bought some yesterday and then it took a whole day to do the transfer and now today it says out of stock so it couldn't deliver. We exchanged emails for a little bit. Can you PM me or email me back on the situation? thanks

edit: thanks he resolved the problem and gave an extra account!
    Last edited by stupidsexyflanders; 05-17-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mobile ordering the baristas don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidsexyflanders View Post
    hey man, I bought some yesterday and then it took a whole day to do the transfer and now today it says out of stock so it couldn't deliver. We exchanged emails for a little bit. Can you PM me or email me back on the situation? thanks

edit: thanks he resolved the problem and gave an extra account!
    Thanks, not sure what the deal was, every single order on ***** yesterday did not go through for about 20 hours, so I don't think it was a Bitcoin/wallet issue, I think it was ***** itself.

Thanks for your patience

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    paid but still no account. Miss the speedy delivery from Sally!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by minhat1 View Post
    paid but still no account. Miss the speedy delivery from Sally!
    Yeah i don't know wtf is going on with ***** - every order yesterday did not go through either, says the order are "Not Paid" which is BS, if the order says "Not Paid" not only do I not get paid, but ***** doesn't fullfil the orders either. SUCH BS

Sorry guys -

For now please use ******* - I've put the link in the ***** description, please don't order from ***** for now, they are not working correctly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I bought a Starbucks account from OP while on my way downtown. Plenty of Starbucks to test out over there!
    Anyway; I can vouch that my provided account did indeed work. I had to change the accounts password in order to login but it was super easy thanks to OPs given instructions.

Install old APK of Starbucks app > Sign into acc > Order with app > show up to location > Pick up your item > DONE! Easy as that!

I just wish OP accepted PayPal! I'm new with BTC and currently buying funds with Coinbase, however I notice that CB have insane processing fees.. These fees make OPs accounts cost me approximately $6.50+. A bit too expensive for my personal taste

Still an great deal if you already drink Starbucks though! I had no issues with ***** but perhaps that's because I purchased right before all this glitchy stuff started happening. OP was quick to answer my questions and could be trusted. Will use his store again in the future if I ever feel like treating myself!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Sorry been MIA - thanks for the love guys - - ***** seems to be working 100% now - maintaining ******* and ***** but will go back to 1 or the other - let me know what you guys like better thank you.

Thanks
    hello pleanse answer back thnks

- - - Updated - - -

i send4d you a email at 3:47 am

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ***** changed the profile format - to reach me you put after ***** /@sbuxscreener

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast