Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Trump bodies world leaders for not paying for NATO defenses.

mah boi trump rips world leaders with no fks given.

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Where's he gif where he pushes them aside?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Where's he gif where he pushes them aside?
    - - - Updated - - -

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Rob (05-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    He does that shaking hands thing with pretty much everyone what is up with that?

Running a top notch service!
    Make sure you've added the correct guy by verifying through the button above!
    I NEVER take payments UPFRONT!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by okyleokyle View Post
    He does that shaking hands thing with pretty much everyone what is up with that?
    He's trying to give a good handshake. Sadly this man is truly that incompetent that he doesn't know how to give a firm handshake so when he's greeting a world leader he has to move his arm around so it feels as if he's firmly gripping your hand. My guess for this is that claim he had a phobia of germs or something. He doesn't want to touch peoples hands in general let alone grip them.

I'm saying this because I've shook his hand before, it was a very loose handshake almost as if he was trying to propose to me. I've never had a handshake that was so loose in my life. It was like he wanted to avoid our skin squishing into each other because of the germs that leave my hand going to his. Everything about him is just odd. He's obviously lived in a bubble and has been sheltered his entire life. It's like a sad backstory to the antagonist of an anime. Fuck him

Thanks
    Personally, I like Trumps handshake. When he yanks in the persons hand he's shaking, hes demonstrating superiority. The media likes to portray this as an awkward encounter, but I think its just Trump's unique way of showing dominance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He's trying to give a good handshake. Sadly this man is truly that incompetent that he doesn't know how to give a firm handshake so when he's greeting a world leader he has to move his arm around so it feels as if he's firmly gripping your hand. My guess for this is that claim he had a phobia of germs or something. He doesn't want to touch peoples hands in general let alone grip them.

I'm saying this because I've shook his hand before, it was a very loose handshake almost as if he was trying to propose to me. I've never had a handshake that was so loose in my life. It was like he wanted to avoid our skin squishing into each other because of the germs that leave my hand going to his. Everything about him is just odd. He's obviously lived in a bubble and has been sheltered his entire life. It's like a sad backstory to the antagonist of an anime. Fuck him
    I'm not trying to be rude or an ass.But maybe he didnt want to waste time wih you?He said like oh well another citizen lets get this done.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by okyleokyle View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude or an ass.But maybe he didnt want to waste time wih you?He said like oh well another citizen lets get this done.
    Whether you want to spend time on someone or not is irrelevant. He shook my hand, and it was the worst handshake ever. How tf are you going to argue over my anecdotal evidence? Holy fk you're a pleb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Whether you want to spend time on someone or not is irrelevant. He shook my hand, and it was the worst handshake ever. How tf are you going to argue over my anecdotal evidence? Holy fk you're a pleb.
    He literally said he wasn't trying to be rude or an ass. You are the one making a huge deal over a handshake. He probably shakes so many people's hands, people who are irrelevant, that he can't give you the best handshake of his life. World leaders mean a bit more of a deal than you. How is Kyle a pleb for being polite and pointing out the obvious in a very nice manner?

I personally think his handshakes are extremely over-the-top. Pretty much a joke and pretty funny/cringy to watch videos of his handshakes. But it's a handshake at the end of the day, who cares? No need to be rude or an ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    He literally said he wasn't trying to be rude or an ass. You are the one making a huge deal over a handshake. He probably shakes so many people's hands, people who are irrelevant, that he can't give you the best handshake of his life. World leaders mean a bit more of a deal than you. How is Kyle a pleb for being polite and pointing out the obvious in a very nice manner?

I personally think his handshakes are extremely over-the-top. Pretty much a joke and pretty funny/cringy to watch videos of his handshakes. But it's a handshake at the end of the day, who cares? No need to be rude or an ass.
    Thanks fam.Explained in detail.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudUser For This Useful Post:

Pika (05-26-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post

You're baseless defense for trumps poor handshake is remarkable. Welcome ot the block list for that shitpost.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Pika (05-26-2017)

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Well I mean I would try to avoid hand contact with someone like you as well. IDK how many times you whacked off prior. =/

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Trump is asserting himself as the true alpha. If all the countries decided to boost NATO spendings, we would have nuked the shit out of ISIS by now or at least used hydrogen bombs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    His handshakes are there to show the dominance -- It shouldn't be hard to understand when it comes to handshakes.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    It's like, dude do you know who I am?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast