Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by toxxicomanie View Post
    @__Xen0

what should this code do ?
    Code:
    *reinterpret_cast<int*>(0x0085CCC0) = 1;
    you mean resetting stats enables you to find lobbys after vacban or host after vacban? sorry im confused about to who you are responding
    That code will set your nat type to open but as mentioned earlier, I doubt that it has any actual effect. As far as I am concerned, not finding lobbies doesn't have anything to do with being VAC banned. That's the stats issue. The only limitation of the VAC bypass is that you can't "create" a new, valid lobby (id?), unless taking one over from the host via host migration.

Quote Originally Posted by vladimirkm View Post
    it would be great to have some simple undetcted wallhack in mw2
    so if anyone can give me this i would be greatful
    In Progress, will be done this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by XxMCxNUGGETxX View Post
    If you have the time to make a new aimbot/walls/esp that would be dope all the ones ive been using are like 2 years old and kinda poo poo and i haven't seen a good one in a hot min. also im vac so i dont matter if detectable or nah. thanks in advance my dude your doing gods work
    Same, will be done this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by DevinFSP View Post
    Hey man, I think what you are doing here is great! I just have one possible cheat to ask for.

I recently got VAC banned, and I have been using a VAC-unban hack but it doesn't work that well. It's supposed to put me back into the pool of regular players but it's still taking forever (5's of minutes most of the time) to find a lobby. Are you able to make a new hack for this (if it is possible)?

Also, as a side note (if you're up for it), how would you recommend getting into modding MW2 and stuff. I just took a university course for C programming, and understand that we must find offsets for certain variables in the game and such to switch certain aspects on/off, but what is needed to delve deeper into the hacking-MW2-world?
    Hey DevinFSP,

my VAC bypass is only slightly different and it boils down to the same thing as what the other guy did. But I can make a dll for you (and others) that can be injected alongside the VAC bypass and it should take care of that stat issue I was talking about earlier. Before adding this to my hack I couldn't find a single lobby, after that I could always find something between 10 and 15.

A C-Background is perfect for getting into making hacks. Often people ask me for help with a Java background and they often have these weird ideas about how the stack works, how strings are stored and how structs/classes look like in memory. When I started learning C++ I was always interested in how the language itself works, I couldn't just accept how these "magical things" like for example polymorphism work. I disassembled my own programs and read a lot about how the language works internally. This helped me a lot when I started reversing call of duty games. Another thing that makes reversing call of duty are the leaked pdb's of other call of duties that you can find online. All call of duties are very similar so you can sort of cross reference the pdb of an older call of duty with MW2. What I always recommend to people who have some C/C++ background and who want to get started on making hacks for cod is to find dvar addresses and reverse engineer the dvar structure. That's pretty straight forward and can be done in a hex editor. All you need is a good understanding of structs and an idea of what a dvar is. You can look at the quake 3 sdk to get an idea of what a dvar looks like (or in the case of quake cvar_t).

-- Xen0

PS: Didn't test the dll, but it should work and it is undetected. If anyone using it gets banned it's most likely because of the injector. Let me know if it helps you at all. Also all my dll's will be made in VS 2017, so make sure to have the corresponding C++redistributable.

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by gerherhtherherdhher; 05-19-2017 at 08:26 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

bobdaboist (05-20-2017),CrypticMods (05-19-2017),DevinFSP (05-20-2017),qwermtrk (09-30-2017),Sarmae (09-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    No, but I have made an all client mod menu in C++ with features like walking AC-130, golden deagle, akimbo thumper, chopper esp. I have also written a gun game "mod".

@CrypticMods
    Chopper ESP and cold blooded fix:
    Code:
    *reinterpret_cast<WORD*>(0x00488565) = *reinterpret_cast<WORD*>(0x004B74CE) = 0x9090;
    @dsa100
    Endgame (constructing the command is clearly better done with something like sprintf or va, but I just did it with std::string for your convenience):
    Code:
    void (__cdecl* Cmd_ExecuteSingleCommand)(int localClientNum, int controllerIndex, const char* text) { reinterpret_cast<decltype(Cmd_ExecuteSingleCommand)>(0x00564760) };
    int* clsServerId { reinterpret_cast<int*>(0x00B580D0) };

IW4::Cmd_ExecuteSingleCommand(0, 0, (std::string("mr ") + std::to_string(*IW4::clsServerId) + " 3 endround").c_str());
    @toxxicomanie
    I doubt that this does anything but I had it in my hack for a while now (open nat type):
    Code:
    *reinterpret_cast<int*>(0x0085CCC0) = 1;
    Where do I find the IW4 class/namespace?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Diamond Can you approve dis please. Sorry. I'm impatient

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
    Where do I find the IW4 class/namespace?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Diamond Can you approve dis please. Sorry. I'm impatient
    My bad. In my hack I have all the pointers and functions in a namespace and I forgot to remove it when posting it. Just remove the namespace and it will work.

Thanks
    Hey DevinFSP,

my VAC bypass is only slightly different and it boils down to the same thing as what the other guy did. But I can make a dll for you (and others) that can be injected alongside the VAC bypass and it should take care of that stat issue I was talking about earlier. Before adding this to my hack I couldn't find a single lobby, after that I could always find something between 10 and 15.

A C-Background is perfect for getting into making hacks. Often people ask me for help with a Java background and they often have these weird ideas about how the stack works, how strings are stored and how structs/classes look like in memory. When I started learning C++ I was always interested in how the language itself works, I couldn't just accept how these "magical things" like for example polymorphism work. I disassembled my own programs and read a lot about how the language works internally. This helped me a lot when I started reversing call of duty games. Another thing that makes reversing call of duty are the leaked pdb's of other call of duties that you can find online. All call of duties are very similar so you can sort of cross reference the pdb of an older call of duty with MW2. What I always recommend to people who have some C/C++ background and who want to get started on making hacks for cod is to find dvar addresses and reverse engineer the dvar structure. That's pretty straight forward and can be done in a hex editor. All you need is a good understanding of structs and an idea of what a dvar is. You can look at the quake 3 sdk to get an idea of what a dvar looks like (or in the case of quake cvar_t).

-- Xen0

PS: Didn't test the dll, but it should work and it is undetected. If anyone using it gets banned it's most likely because of the injector. Let me know if it helps you at all. Also all my dll's will be made in VS 2017, so make sure to have the corresponding C++redistributable.

EDIT: By the way! The link you provided in your reply to me sent me to an invalid attachment error by mpgh... :/

Thank you so much for the quick reply man! I was also one of those kids with a Java background looking to hack games, but had no idea what structs/pointers/offsets truly meant. Now, I have a nice solid background in the mechanics behind everything and I look forward to starting. Thank you so much also for the DLL, I'll give it a try right now!
    Last edited by DevinFSP; 05-20-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by DevinFSP View Post
    EDIT: By the way! The link you provided in your reply to me sent me to an invalid attachment error by mpgh... :/

Thank you so much for the quick reply man! I was also one of those kids with a Java background looking to hack games, but had no idea what structs/pointers/offsets truly meant. Now, I have a nice solid background in the mechanics behind everything and I look forward to starting. Thank you so much also for the DLL, I'll give it a try right now!
    It's not invalid, it just hasn't been approved yet. A moderator has to approve it before people can download it!

Thanks
    How did you spawn in test clients I want to try replicate it in mw3
    Greetings,

some of you guys might have seen me ingame and it might have been a good or bad experience, depending on which team you were on. (Which also only holds true for the time prior to when I added team changing)

I would like to give something back to the MW2 community and I am motivated to do some reversing etc. The rules are simple, you can request anything, that includes cheats (internal only), code (structs, addresses, functions) or help with reversing & coding. Please don't make the requests to big so that I can get each request done in about half an hour. There might also be some stuff that I am not willing to share, but we'll see. I will probably also post the code for each hack I release here since there is always that one kid that reverses it.
    Also please say if you're already banned in MW2 or not, because if you don't care about detection it will be way easier for me and you will get your hack quicker.

Oh and before I forget, I won't do external hacks.

-- Xen0

PS: I won't make anything for IW4x or v2, only Steam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by xmitti View Post
    How did you spawn in test clients I want to try replicate it in mw3
    Code:
    void* (__cdecl* SV_AddTestClient)() { reinterpret_cast<decltype(SV_AddTestClient)>(0x005880D0) };
    void (__cdecl* Scr_AddEntity)(void* ent) { reinterpret_cast<decltype(Scr_AddEntity)>(0x0054ABE0) };

void AddTestClient()
    {
    	void* bot { SV_AddTestClient() };
    	if (bot) {
    		Scr_AddEntity(bot);
    	}
    }
    Enjoy!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

xmitti (05-21-2017)

Thanks
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Have you ever tried fixing the spectator bug associated with xpartygo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Think you can just change it to private match, then people can pick their teams then turn it back off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    No, but I believe that BaberZz has released a fix for it on **. If I recall correctly it does some patches in the text section so you should either rewrite it with something like a veh hook or just hope that you won't get banned.
    Last edited by Silent; 05-26-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks
    Does GSC still work in v1.2.211 for challenge unlocks and custom game modes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by turtl33 View Post
    Does GSC still work in v1.2.211 for challenge unlocks and custom game modes?
    Not sure, if it does work, how are you even supposed to inject it

Thanks
    That's what I was wondering. Is it still possible to to build them and inject them in at run-time like how liberation did; or did Activision remove it in the latest update? Those zombie mods were cool

Thanks

Thumbs up Anti-Kill

Hi I'm new this This, so Can make a Anti-kill hack or killstreak hack

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast