Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Request anything (hacks, code, addresses, structs...)

Greetings,

some of you guys might have seen me ingame and it might have been a good or bad experience, depending on which team you were on. (Which also only holds true for the time prior to when I added team changing)

I would like to give something back to the MW2 community and I am motivated to do some reversing etc. The rules are simple, you can request anything, that includes cheats (internal only), code (structs, addresses, functions) or help with reversing & coding. Please don't make the requests to big so that I can get each request done in about half an hour. There might also be some stuff that I am not willing to share, but we'll see. I will probably also post the code for each hack I release here since there is always that one kid that reverses it.
    Also please say if you're already banned in MW2 or not, because if you don't care about detection it will be way easier for me and you will get your hack quicker.

Oh and before I forget, I won't do external hacks.

-- Xen0

PS: I won't make anything for IW4x or v2, only Steam.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

.e7 (01-03-2018)

Thanks
    can you made the end game exploit?and a force host hack.undetected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Chopper Gunner ESP offset or if you can only activate it a certain way. And what this guy request. End game. ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by dsa100 View Post
    can you made the end game exploit?and a force host hack.undetected

Thanks
    is there a way we can host mod lobbys with the vac ban and vac bypass?
    and can you do something against that annoying kicktool?
    Last edited by toxxicomanie; 05-18-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by toxxicomanie View Post
    is there a way we can host mod lobbys with the vac ban and vac bypass?
    and can you do something against that annoying kicktool?
    Ayria's tool might work. I'm still testing it. No one's joined my lobby yet. I think because my nat is strict. Edit: Ayria's tool with mw2 lobby tools

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
    Ayria's tool might work. I'm still testing it. No one's joined my lobby yet. I think because my nat is strict. Edit: Ayria's tool with mw2 lobby tools
    i did try that too but with DLC's turned on its not easy to find people. i used mw2 lt before my vac ban and even then with nat type open it took some time to get a lobby started... you found a way to turn off the DLC's ?
    can i add you on steam?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by toxxicomanie View Post
    i did try that too but with DLC's turned on its not easy to find people. i used mw2 lt before my vac ban and even then with nat type open it took some time to get a lobby started... you found a way to turn off the DLC's ?
    can i add you on steam?
    I'll look into it this weekend. I think the source code got privated on ******

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I figured out that resetting your stats will make you find lobbies again. Since that's rather inconvinient I searched for something else and found 2 bytes in the stats that somehow relate to finding lobbies. Setting them to 0 will make you find lobbies again.

@CrypticMods I'll send you both the address for chopper esp and the cold blooded patch when I am home.

@dsa100 will post endgame code when I am home. If this gets out of hand I will also post code to block endgame. Only use it in lobbies that kick people.

@toxxicomanie I have a couple of ways to deal with hosts kicking people. The first one is to end the game, the second one is to crash the game and the third is to send the hosts IP in the chat which usually scares off the host. Furthermore the only way of hosting a lobby is winning a host migration. I do that occasionally and then host my all client mod menu.
    Last edited by gerherhtherherdhher; 05-18-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks
    You should make a trainer tool ingame kick tool, force host, add time, all the basic stuff for trickshot. I dont need eb tho. Also add public match editing thing. The game setup menu online.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    I figured out that resetting your stats will make you find lobbies again. Since that's rather inconvinient I searched for something else and found 2 bytes in the stats that somehow relate to finding lobbies. Setting them to 0 will make you find lobbies again.

@CrypticMods I'll send you both the address for chopper esp and the cold blooded patch when I am home.

@dsa100 will post endgame code when I am home. If this gets out of hand I will also post code to block endgame. Only use it in lobbies that kick people.

@toxxicomanie I have a couple of ways to deal with hosts kicking people. The first one is to end the game, the second one is to crash the game and the third is to send the hosts IP in the chat which usually scares off the host. Furthermore the only way of hosting a lobby is winning a host migration. I do that occasionally and then host my all client mod menu.
    Wait so mod menus are back? Is it as good as liberation days?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
    Wait so mod menus are back? Is it as good as liberation days?
    No, but I have made an all client mod menu in C++ with features like walking AC-130, golden deagle, akimbo thumper, chopper esp. I have also written a gun game "mod".

@CrypticMods
    Chopper ESP and cold blooded fix:
    Code:
    *reinterpret_cast<WORD*>(0x00488565) = *reinterpret_cast<WORD*>(0x004B74CE) = 0x9090;
    @dsa100
    Endgame (constructing the command is clearly better done with something like sprintf or va, but I just did it with std::string for your convenience):
    Code:
    void (__cdecl* Cmd_ExecuteSingleCommand)(int localClientNum, int controllerIndex, const char* text) { reinterpret_cast<decltype(Cmd_ExecuteSingleCommand)>(0x00564760) };
    int* clsServerId { reinterpret_cast<int*>(0x00B580D0) };

IW4::Cmd_ExecuteSingleCommand(0, 0, (std::string("mr ") + std::to_string(*IW4::clsServerId) + " 3 endround").c_str());
    @toxxicomanie
    I doubt that this does anything but I had it in my hack for a while now (open nat type):
    Code:
    *reinterpret_cast<int*>(0x0085CCC0) = 1;
    Last edited by gerherhtherherdhher; 05-18-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    it would be great to have some simple undetcted wallhack in mw2
    so if anyone can give me this i would be greatful

Thanks
    @__Xen0

what should this code do ?
    Code:
    *reinterpret_cast<int*>(0x0085CCC0) = 1;
    you mean resetting stats enables you to find lobbys after vacban or host after vacban? sorry im confused about to who you are responding
    Last edited by toxxicomanie; 05-19-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    If you have the time to make a new aimbot/walls/esp that would be dope all the ones ive been using are like 2 years old and kinda poo poo and i haven't seen a good one in a hot min. also im vac so i dont matter if detectable or nah. thanks in advance my dude your doing gods work

Thanks
    Hey man, I think what you are doing here is great! I just have one possible cheat to ask for.

I recently got VAC banned, and I have been using a VAC-unban hack but it doesn't work that well. It's supposed to put me back into the pool of regular players but it's still taking forever (5's of minutes most of the time) to find a lobby. Are you able to make a new hack for this (if it is possible)?

Also, as a side note (if you're up for it), how would you recommend getting into modding MW2 and stuff. I just took a university course for C programming, and understand that we must find offsets for certain variables in the game and such to switch certain aspects on/off, but what is needed to delve deeper into the hacking-MW2-world?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast