Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jimirwin View Post
    Yes, but I am asking about the code to run the bat file as admin directly, since I have to always ask to run as admin manually.
    Pt-Br: Sim,mas eu estou perguntando sobre o código para executar como admin diretamente , pois tenho que sempre mandar manualmente executar como admi.
    usa
    PT: coloque isso no começo de todas as linhas que tiver powershell, se o seu windows estiver em portugues coloque no lugar de USERNAME "Administrador" se estiver em ingles "Administrator"

EN: Add this before every powershell, if your windows is in portuguese "Adminstrador" english "Administrator"

Code:
    runas /user:(USERNAME) powershell New-NetQosPolicy ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jccbigshot View Post
    sorry if i seem ignorant to all of this but i am new. i run the lagg bat prior to entering the game then when i find someone i minimize it and run the on file then off when i want it off?
    You need to run it when you want to freeze your enemy... just alt+tab kill and run it again to turn if off.

Thanks
    it works just fine, but theres a like 0.5-2second delay sometimes when turning it on. Anyone know a fix?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSkybox View Post
    it works just fine, but theres a like 0.5-2second delay sometimes when turning it on. Anyone know a fix?
    Its how works....

no way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
    Its how works....

no way.
    so it gives u 0,5 - 2,5 secounds before the enemy can react?

Thanks
    Its worksss.. thnkss a lot!

Thanks for the help so far. See the attached image, this is the error that occurs when I put the command in the bat file.

Quote Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
    PT: coloque isso no começo de todas as linhas que tiver powershell, se o seu windows estiver em portugues coloque no lugar de USERNAME "Administrador" se estiver em ingles "Administrator"

EN: Add this before every powershell, if your windows is in portuguese "Adminstrador" english "Administrator"

Code:
    runas /user:(USERNAME) powershell New-NetQosPolicy ...

You need to run it when you want to freeze your enemy... just alt+tab kill and run it again to turn if off.
    - - - Updated - - -

Its works!!!! thanks a lottt!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1.jpg  

Last edited by jimirwin; 05-24-2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: UPDATE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimirwin For This Useful Post:

ffriozi (05-24-2017),peter6649 (05-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    well i dont really know if its working for me.

enemys just go on walking..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by jimirwin View Post
    Its worksss.. thnkss a lot!

Thanks for the help so far. See the attached image, this is the error that occurs when I put the command in the bat file.

- - - Updated - - -

Its works!!!! thanks a lottt!!
    Really? Cause I have been messing around with it for like 2 days and got it to run, but it doesn't freeze anyone, please share how you got it to run properly for the rest of the class.
    Quote Originally Posted by peter6649 View Post
    well i dont really know if its working for me.

enemys just go on walking..
    Yeah, that is about the jist of what is going on here. Now wouldn't it be nice if the coder who made this would make a tutorial on what to do once you have downloaded the batch files? Like say, oh I don't know... The lagg.bat you run either before, or during the game application has been opened. And the on.bat once you are in game as administrator (along with any mouse synapses that you are using to hotkey a macro to execute the batch file), then when you are done, run the off.bat to end the lag switch. Then after he has made a tutorial, show people who aren't coders how to enter the script properly that they have modified to make it run smoother, making sure that they have edited the script with proper arguments.

That would be amazing..........

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DeathKnell For This Useful Post:

Zombie (05-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnell View Post
    Really? Cause I have been messing around with it for like 2 days and got it to run, but it doesn't freeze anyone, please share how you got it to run properly for the rest of the class.

Yeah, that is about the jist of what is going on here. Now wouldn't it be nice if the coder who made this would make a tutorial on what to do once you have downloaded the batch files? Like say, oh I don't know... The lagg.bat you run either before, or during the game application has been opened. And the on.bat once you are in game as administrator (along with any mouse synapses that you are using to hotkey a macro to execute the batch file), then when you are done, run the off.bat to end the lag switch. Then after he has made a tutorial, show people who aren't coders how to enter the script properly that they have modified to make it run smoother, making sure that they have edited the script with proper arguments.

That would be amazing..........
    A batch script is literally the easiest language there is. Quit leeching so hard, he explains what to do in the OP.

Run On and Admin when you see a person, kill them, Run Off as Admin, profit.

Make sure you have System privilege on your computer, make sure whatever program you're linking the batch file to is also running with highest privilege. If you guys seriously need a video and for someone to hold your hand through all of this, then you honestly don't belong here.
    Last edited by Zombie; 05-24-2017 at 01:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieceofshit View Post
    i have another hack

come pm on mpgh

u press f1 you get dick in ur butt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnell View Post
    lagg.bat you run either before, or during the game application has been opened. And the on.bat once you are in game as administrator (along with any mouse synapses that you are using to hotkey a macro to execute the batch file), then when you are done, run the off.bat to end the lag switch.
    so this is how?

nvm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peter6649 View Post
    so this is how?

nvm
    ok ty ill try zombie cake
    Last edited by peter6649; 05-24-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieCake View Post
    A batch script is literally the easiest language there is. Quit leeching so hard, he explains what to do in the OP.

Run On and Admin when you see a person, kill them, Run Off as Admin, profit.

Make sure you have System privilege on your computer, make sure whatever program you're linking the batch file to is also running with highest privilege. If you guys seriously need a video and for someone to hold your hand through all of this, then you honestly don't belong here.
    Ok first of all I did exactly what you stated above, and second sorry that I haven't hack together any batch files since jedi academy so I could play on AMD GPU's back in the day. However, the fact that I did everything that you stated above and still doesn't work doesn't give you the right to talk down to people, as far as making a video so people make sure that they do things correct is a kindness. And telling people off doesn't belong here... Just saying.

So here is what I am gonna do... I am gonna retest with the added arguments for pause, and admin that was stated in earlier posts, if that doesn't work I will start fresh with the original batch scripts and try again.
    Last edited by DeathKnell; 05-24-2017 at 02:27 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DeathKnell For This Useful Post:

peter6649 (05-24-2017)

Thanks
    So do i need a script injector to run this? Sorry if i sound dumb. Im just unsure.
    Or do i simply minimize my game. Run the "On" bat, and when done run the "off" bat?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe545 View Post
    So do i need a script injector to run this? Sorry if i sound dumb. Im just unsure.
    Or do i simply minimize my game. Run the "On" bat, and when done run the "off" bat?
    Your awnser is above. search for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    For all you no-good-for nothing leechers and people who don't want to even bother to read this entire thread to figure it out on your own, follow this video:

You see me open CUE as Admin, if you're using the Razer or Logitech equivalent, do the same. When you get in-game, find an enemy that's preferably not moving, peaking around a corner/tree/rock is the best. Turn on the lag switch, and keep an eye on the enemy, whatever the last movement command your client received from the server is what's going to carry out on that player, so if the player was moving West when you turned it on, he's going to continually move West until you reconnect. Put a significantly more amount of shots into the guy to ensure all shots are accounted for and when you reconnect, he should be dead.

/thread
    Last edited by Zombie; 05-24-2017 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieceofshit View Post
    i have another hack

come pm on mpgh

u press f1 you get dick in ur butt

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie For This Useful Post:

TNF (09-23-2017)

Thanks
    Put both .bat files into a folder and when in game you need to alt-tab and run "on.bat" as admin and if it was successful the text you see in the window will be white, you then have a few second's (3-4 top's) to do what you need to do and then you need to repeat the first steps with the "off.bat".

When you turn on the "on.bat" make sure you don't move for a sec else if you just run it and start to do stuff your character will still be "active" so if you turn it on and start moving forward your character will still be moving while your off shooting some poor folk around the corner.

You can also assign these .bat files to a hotkey via a program but you need to make sure that the .bat files have admin privileges and after i tired this using the method given "runas administrator" (found in a few pages back) i could not get this to work, so me and a mate found a work around and now have it working fine.

Currently my switch uses F1 as on and F2 as off and i have no console screens pop up and it takes about 1 second for it to kick in and probably the same to shut off but the game will ALWAYS hang/freeze at the end of the game or when you try to exit before or after death so is it worth it? Not really, as you have to wait for the client to shutdown which can take a few mins (also mentioned in OP).

I find this method to use best in solo's only as the kill's are instant unlike duo's unless you shoot both players and not to mention your mates will be waiting a few mins for you while your game shut's down.
    Last edited by ExtraSpunky; 05-24-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    Sorry im kinda a newb with this stuff, how do I use this?

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast