Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    how to use this ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I used it once and it pretty much after 5min crashed my Game because the Lagg Switch didn't turn off and now i'm stuck in the Loading Screen when i start the game with this message: LOADING front.battlegroundsgame.com/index.html. How do i fix this? I looked through the whole comments and tried everything and it still doesn't work. I really want to play again. I hope for a response as fast as possible.
    Last edited by toXiC_CSGO; 08-06-2017 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Added Error Message

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i used it for like 2 games but then it throwed me back to the lobby said it cant connect. okok played the next game without and everything worked fine. next day i got the already known bug loading front.battlegrounds blabla. i tried like everything. reinstalled the game 6 times. flushed dns etc resetted my firewall disabled the firewall and defender uninstalled every anti virus etc. nothing works. if anyone knows a solution pls tell me otherwise i need to try to reinstall my whole Pc :c

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    you mean u thought that when PU puts out a tweet talking about loading and server issues you think it is you?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kristan99 For This Useful Post:

toXiC_CSGO (08-08-2017)

Thanks
    does this still work?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Prsch2003 For This Useful Post:

Tness360 (08-07-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    im a retard, but how do i set this up. it would b cool if u could link me a tutorial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    do i have to run lagg.bat first?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toXiC_CSGO View Post
    I used it once and it pretty much after 5min crashed my Game because the Lagg Switch didn't turn off and now i'm stuck in the Loading Screen when i start the game with this message: LOADING front.battlegroundsgame.com/index.html. How do i fix this? I looked through the whole comments and tried everything and it still doesn't work. I really want to play again. I hope for a response as fast as possible.
    Dunno if you figured it out yet, but all you have to do is restart your PC to fix that error.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    People asking how to use this simply should not use it :/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kristan99 For This Useful Post:

toXiC_CSGO (08-08-2017)

Thanks
    can someone tell us when to click which bat file because there is the LaGG (bat) file which I dont know what it does and when to use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I don't know if you realised

Quote Originally Posted by Jiseki View Post
    Dunno if you figured it out yet, but all you have to do is restart your PC to fix that error.
    That is literally the dumbest answer i could have gotten. I have this problem since 2 Days now and if you probably would use your Brain you could have thought that i maybe already did this. Nothing works i have literally done everything i could. The only fix i found was with a VPN but then i can't talk to my Friends. I literally tried every fix i found on the Internet and NOTHING works execpt the VPN Method. If i'm being honest i may need to wait for an Update that fixes this since this Game is only a Early Access and not a Full Game. What i did get though is when i start the game i looked in the Steam Console and i found a weird text and i don't know why it happens.

Game update: AppID 578080 "PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS", ProcID 12012, IP 0.0.0.0:0
    >>> Adding process 12012 for game ID 578080
    GameAction [AppID 578080, ActionID 8] : LaunchApp changed task to WaitingGameWindow with ""
    GameAction [AppID 578080, ActionID 8] : LaunchApp changed task to Completed with ""
    >>> Adding process 11880 for game ID 578080
    >>> Adding process 10776 for game ID 578080
    Game update: AppID 578080 "PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS", ProcID 10776, IP 0.0.0.0:0
    CAPIJobRequestUserStats - Server response failed 2
    Now i don't know why the Server doesn't respond to me but it is pretty weird and confuses me. If Dora the Explora could help it would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tomasito12345 View Post
    can someone tell us when to click which bat file because there is the LaGG (bat) file which I dont know what it does and when to use it.
    To be honest you shouldn't use this if you don't even know how to use it. But to help here you go.
    You need to only open LaGG or On when your in the Situation where you need it. Also you should probably hide somewhere when you activate it. Also the Game NEEDS to be in Fullscreen Mode, many people don't realise this. After you opened LaGG or On you have to Tab back into the Game and then wait a couple of seconds (1-3s). If the Enemies stop moving and literally don't do anything or they move in one Direction and don't stop, you can go out of your Hiding Spot and start shooting them. If you think you shot enough, go back to your hiding spot. Now it gets a little confusing.

If you launched LaGG you need to launch that AGAIN because this File is for Turning it on AND off.

If you launched On you need to launch Off. These are 2 seperate files and do seperate things. On turns obviously the Lagg Switch on and Off turns it obviously off.

Recommended: DO NOT launch Off if you have launched LaGG first! This will only confuse you and may break some stuff.

Hope i could help.

Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kristan99 View Post
    People asking how to use this simply should not use it :/
    Pretty much have to agree with you. But if people have problems with this you should help or you'll just comment something completly irrelevant and make yourself look like a giant Asshole.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by domme2204 View Post
    i used it for like 2 games but then it throwed me back to the lobby said it cant connect. okok played the next game without and everything worked fine. next day i got the already known bug loading front.battlegrounds blabla. i tried like everything. reinstalled the game 6 times. flushed dns etc resetted my firewall disabled the firewall and defender uninstalled every anti virus etc. nothing works. if anyone knows a solution pls tell me otherwise i need to try to reinstall my whole Pc :c
    ENGLISH: Try to wait. I have the same problem. This is a problem many people have and i think we need to just wait for an Update that fixes this. Reinstalling your whole PC won't fix this problem. It has to do with the PUBG Servers/Game. Not with you.

DEUTSCH: Versuch zu warten. Ich hab das gleiche Problem. Das ist ein Problem das viele Leute haben und ich denke wir müssen einfach warten bis es ein Update gibt das dieses Problem behebt. Deinen kompletten Computer neu Installieren wird das Problem nicht lösen. Es hat etwas mit den PUBG Servern/Game zu tun. Nicht mit dir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aljawari12 View Post
    how to use this ??
    Look at the answer i gave tomasito12345 m8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prsch2003 View Post
    does this still work?
    Yes of course it still works. If it doesn't work anymore or it gets detected you will know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kristan99 View Post
    you mean u thought that when PU puts out a tweet talking about loading and server issues you think it is you?
    Someone who atleast knows a little bit about the subject.
    Last edited by toXiC_CSGO; 08-08-2017 at 08:01 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to toXiC_CSGO For This Useful Post:

fleshlightx (09-14-2017)

Thanks
    which part do i have to change to bind it to a button (lets say mouse4/mouse5)

Thanks
    I USING IT IN GAME, IT GOOD ACTIVITY.
    BUT AFTER 5 MINUTES. GAME HAVE ERROR WITH NOTIFICATION "Client Not Responding"

HOW TO FIX IT ???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by temu View Post
    which part do i have to change to bind it to a button (lets say mouse4/mouse5)
    There is no bind to it. Read my last post on how to use it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hoanhack1987 View Post
    I USING IT IN GAME, IT GOOD ACTIVITY.
    BUT AFTER 5 MINUTES. GAME HAVE ERROR WITH NOTIFICATION "Client Not Responding"

HOW TO FIX IT ???
    You're going to wait until someone can help you. I don't know since i don't use this Laggswitch and my PUBG doesn't work anymore.

Thanks
    well , this lagswitch have some bug after the new update.
    let's hope there is a new version soon.
    don't use the hack to be safe.

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast