Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Leveling Service

I am here to start offering my help to level people's accounts.

Requirements for me to help you are atleast 2LT and Im able to play between 9 AM to 3 PM Central Time. Which is most School Times.

I will also be offering my Service for Weekends but I dont think many will choose this option lol.

The only info that is needed is the Account Name and Password so I can log in.

I will not use any Glitches, Hacks, and I will not Power Level.

You may be asking why would someone do this? Because I used to spend most my days just hacking the hell outta people and never really getting a fun high level to play with. But now I have quit hacking and wanna help people.

Also dont post your account info in this thread. PM Me for more Info or with your account info.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yea i highly doubt anyone is going to do this, because its not hard to change there password with just there user and password, ive done it to ppl multiple times in the past, then again they were stupid enough tog ive me there info in game
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You need Last Name and B-Day to change pass...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    and bday crackers are easy to get, and most accounts have attempted to use the other services fro purchaseing the nx which saves the email they have which usual either has there birth year or last name
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well if their IGN is: jsmith94 you can probably bet their last name is Smith and a birthday cracker will give you their account. No offense man but a leveling service? I'm not saying it COULDN'T happen but would you allow some stranger to play on your account when you yourself could just level it? I mean, how much faster can you level it than they can unless you're going to VIP farm in quarantine? Either way you're screwed. If you level someone faster than they could level it they will accuse you of hacking. If you level slower they will discontinue the use of your services.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    hes going to lvl it well most ppl are at school
    ok i have a challenge for you if you cna get an account of mine to the next lvl and keep its hs% as is ill give you my main info so you cna lvl it
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    fk whoops delet this post fking laggyschool comp
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well he can only level 1 at a time so what's the benefit of this? It will take him like 5 days to get a 2Lt1 up each level. So we're looking at roughly a month here for this guy to take a 2Lt to 1Lt. The only reason I say this is have you seen the games during the day? Good, full, and legit games are hard to come by. From about 2AM to 3-4PM there is nothing to play. So if you kids are that desperate to level up drag your PC into your room at night and play.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Im just trying to have fun and help others I dont care about stealing accounts if I did I would just start a Phishing Vid on Youtube lol.

Also Im a noob hacker I didnt even know their was a B-Day Cracker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well im very doubtfull of this and seeing if he can keep the HS% on the account i gave him and lvl it up just once is the perfect test, and i doubt he can keep it up even tho its a low lvl account, its a completely legit account and the hs% is just hilarious
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Obviously if he doesn't have the best aim the HS% will dip. But can he keep the K/D where it is? That's what I would be asking. Like is this guy going go in a game then go make dinner or is he going to fuck some shit up for you?

See, I don't know. The only time somebody other than myself has played on my account(s) is when I have a friend over or when one of my nephews comes over. I'll let them play. Basically nobody is playing on my account(s) without them using my systems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Bull Shiettttttt any1 else thinks that?

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Combat Arms My Avatar -- Online FPS Action

i really dont care for the kdr, but the hs% is the reason i havent used the account, an 800% hs rate is easy to get without hacks if youknow how
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's got to be either team killing or a LAW. Their splash damage has never been recorded right in the stats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    hey someone knows how to get an above 100% hs rate other then me LOL, and laws cant get hs's
    TROLL MATH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast