Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I want to use Spam in Alchemy

Hi it's my first discussion. is it safe to use packet spam in Alchemy? i use my alt account and it works. so i want to packet spam using my main account. is the packet spam detection high ? or i should just use it at the private room. and yea 1 more question. Can i turn in quest in Piercing Shadow Quest?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvoid7x View Post
    Hi it's my first discussion. is it safe to use packet spam in Alchemy? i use my alt account and it works. so i want to packet spam using my main account. is the packet spam detection high ? or i should just use it at the private room. and yea 1 more question. Can i turn in quest in Piercing Shadow Quest?
    It's safe under circumstances.
    1. Do it in private areas, people in public areas can catch you up since it's kinda suspicious.
    2. If you got disconnected for a few tries, do it again after a few hours or maybe tomorrow.

If you're still doubtful about it, you can do the battlegrounde grind.
    If you have the pet then yes, but if you don't you can't turn in the quest. And the pet is rare tho. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    man its work and safe. i do spam on alchemy with my main account overnight and nothing happen i dont get any kind of ban or something really bad. i do spam on alchemy without manually finish the brew first, i just start the brew and then exit without completing it first and next just start again and active my spammer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by skycrasher100 View Post
    man its work and safe. i do spam on alchemy with my main account overnight and nothing happen i dont get any kind of ban or something really bad. i do spam on alchemy without manually finish the brew first, i just start the brew and then exit without completing it first and next just start again and active my spammer.
    Yep it's completely safe, unless you got disconnected a few times and still trying the packets, that would ban you. Well, it happened to me. If you got disconnected for a few times after using the packets, try again after an hour or so.