Thanks

Lets purge all detected and useless posts that clutter this forum

I'll be honest, i am sick and tired of going to the forums on a daily basis in the hopes of finding some decent, updated and undetected hacks for my favorite games and only finding a disgusting huge amounts of old useless posts that are detected and abandoned projects

we need to delete them all from the website, just delete everything that is no longer relevant/useful/updated.
    this is a website where any script kiddy on the internet can come and download a safe and undetected hack for their use, by keeping trash around you're only damaging your popularity and reputation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Actually not quite. The reason the detected and outdated hacks are still on the forums is for people with working anticheat bypasses and knowledge on how to update the hacks. Some outdated hacks are still here so people would download them, update them and use them. Just because a hack is outdated doesn't mean it is detected. Meaning updating it is better than starting from nothing. As for others they use the detected hacks to make them undetected and bypass an anticheat. This website consists of mostly script kiddies however people who actually know how to make hacks and bypass anticheats use it as well. I happened to also use detected cheats to test custom bypasses because it is much easier to just take a detected cheat to test something out than making your own and not be sure if the bypass works or if the fact that the cheat is custom coded is the reason why it isn't detected

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AtiLion For This Useful Post:

DewiLseS (05-29-2017)

Thanks
    Also forum posts should not be removed just because they are no longer relevant, aslong as nobody is bumping dead posts they are doing nothing wrong and could be helpful for somebody. This is why I'm also pissed off when forum posts get edited to "Mod pls delete solved problem" on help requests, since most competent internet users tend to google their problems before asking.
    I am just here to learn, definitely not for hacks... o_O Just learning

Thanks
    also search engine traffic

Thanks
    Currently purging the main section and cleaning it up, hope this helps.