ExclamationI need an update please

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I need an update please
Hello,

My name is Carmine and I am returning to Combat Arms after approximately 8 years. When I stopped playing they had just ran the "Perma-Patch" for glitching. It was after that patch that it became impossible to glitch with conventional methods (knife in hand, running at a wall- etc...). At this time hacks were competitively prominent between MPGH, Gordon, SeanH4x, and many other sites that I do not recall. If anyone remembers those days, my heart goes out to you! It seems that upon my return, things are even more futile than they had been at the time I left. No glitching, and generally speaking, no hacks.

I guess, besides general venting, what I am looking for is an update. Preferably from someone who gets where I am coming from. What is going on these days in regards to hacks, glitches, and weapon mods. I appreciate anyone who is willing to take the time out to give me a shout.

Thanks,
Carmine
CA hacking and the actual game itself is dead. No point for people to create hacks for CA when they get nothing in return
First off, there are still numerous glitches in the game.

Second, The game is dead in certain areas, playing in the global server is active 24/7, and your NA server is basically active around times that would make sense.

Per-say after work, or school or activities/dinner for most people. A lot of people like to play after 6 p.m. I've found it. (U.S. Central Time.)

and third, hacks are still available. I play daily and chams are obvious among people still, I recently was tele-killed by a knife. lmao, was funny to see. So yes, they are around and still do exist. Never can a developer make their game 100% hack free, due to infinite codes. It is clearly less amounts though.

Lastly, they are coming out with a newer version of combat arms supposedly with updated graphics.

That's all I have. @carmineafazzi
@Flengo
Holy shit I haven't heard of Gordon in so long lmfaooo

They had the best shit out there if I remember correctly
Yoooo new CA lets go I'd totally play that again. Is there any post they've made about it?
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Lastly, they are coming out with a newer version of combat arms supposedly with updated graphics.
You can play the updated beta with the new graphics, there are a lot of settings you can change. Its a pretty big overhaul.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Yoooo new CA lets go I'd totally play that again. Is there any post they've made about it?
If you have the Nexon Launcher you can play the new CA. Its in the games tab and its called Combat Arms Test
Combat Arms
Combat Arms game is dead now. But it is one of the best and most played game by all the gamer. I think this game is alive in some countries. You can also use hacking method for CA to play the game. This is the only one way through which you can play the Combat Arms.
the game stopped working as it was before, and the programmers do nothing since the game itself lost all fame
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us