Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Is there any way to not get banned?

So I used a cheat a few days ago and I dont want to use them anymore so I deleted them completely, verified my game cache and have not used any since. Is there still a chance of being VAC'd? I dont want to use any more cheats I just want to play legit. Is there anything else I could do in order to prevent myself from getting VAC'd? I know there is always a chance and im using it at my own risk but is there any precaution to lower the chance because I dont use them anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You could still get VAC'd, if there still isn't a ban in a week or two then you should be safe. VAC could be delaying the ban for longer though. There isn't really much more you can do at this point.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Novahh View Post
    So I used a cheat a few days ago and I dont want to use them anymore so I deleted them completely, verified my game cache and have not used any since. Is there still a chance of being VAC'd? I dont want to use any more cheats I just want to play legit. Is there anything else I could do in order to prevent myself from getting VAC'd? I know there is always a chance and im using it at my own risk but is there any precaution to lower the chance because I dont use them anymore.
    if you were using paid cheats, you should be good if they don't get detected within a month

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    no you wont. i have used public cheats and never got VAC banned cause I only used them when they were fresh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    If you removed the cheats and wont cheat again, there isn't anything else that you can do. You will probably not get banned, but there's still a risk as other people in here mentioned.