Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    they cant go out of stock hes just a scammer that c+P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by AtiLion View Post
    Last time I checked I already won and you already lost. Nobody is "making" hacks for you or rather copy and pasting is the right word, and you were promoting battleye detected hacks on the channel by simply removing any comments that said it was battleye detected. Not only that we gave proof that you were promoting a cheat which was 99% copy and paste with the 1% being just the name.

You call me irrelevant yet you ask anyone who used hacks before who I am they will know me. I ask anyone who deals with hacks who you are nobody will know. Face the truth your ego is so high it's causing your IQ to sink. I kept my promise to expose you and to get your hack detected. All you did was simply lie.

You lost, end of story
    You just got Sufllys Hack detected and thats it... You actually did no dmg , and where did you check that you won ? is there a official website for it ?

Nobody is "making" hacks for you
    No proof just talking trash again.

your hack detected
    Suflly's hack.

You call me irrelevant yet
    People who know you , know you as a snitch.

Face the truth your ego is so high it's causing your IQ to sink
    No ego just funny how you try to be relevant but your not and you know that usual hack users give a fuck about who you are or what you do. (You know the Unturned Community better than anyone, well exept me)

expose you and to get your hack detected. All you did was simply lie.
    You didnt exposed anything the only thing you did is getting the hack detected, but i did expose that the ic3 cheat is a scamm, and i didnt lie (you just talking trash again without proof.)

You lost, end of story
    no =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by redmoogle View Post
    they cant go out of stock hes just a scammer that c+P
    Who are you? and you dont know the sense about the Stock stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike (YT) View Post
    You just got Sufllys Hack detected and thats it... You actually did no dmg , and where did you check that you won ? is there a official website for it ?

No proof just talking trash again.

Suflly's hack.

People who know you , know you as a snitch.

No ego just funny how you try to be relevant but your not and you know that usual hack users give a fuck about who you are or what you do. (You know the Unturned Community better than anyone, well exept me)

You didnt exposed anything the only thing you did is getting the hack detected, but i did expose that the ic3 cheat is a scamm, and i didnt lie (you just talking trash again without proof.)

no =)
    Someone's getting angry. I exposed "your" cheat to be a complete scam and to be a complete copy and paste. You don't know jack about the unturned community. And everyone agrees you just have a big ego. Or just so small you have to lie to yourself to make yourself feel better. People who know you think of you as a liar, scammer and a copy and paster. Nobody I know has ever called me a snitch except you. And I don't need proof to know literally nobody is making cheats for you now. Not trying to prove anything just showing you I can get information if I want to. And I should ask you the same since you claim you won. Who said that? Only you in the entire world claim that. For me my entire team says we won. I haven't heard a single word from anyone on your team. And if we did no damage then you wouldn't be such a cry baby to attack us here now would you? And Suflly's hack is still the only one you have. I won't try to prove anything because we both know that what I am saying is 100% true and all you are doing is trying to act cool in here but the reality is your story is mixing around. Anyone who sees your previous claims can clearly see your BS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Someone's getting angry. I exposed "your" cheat to be a complete scam and to be a complete copy and paste. You don't know jack about the unturned community. And everyone agrees you just have a big ego. Or just so small you have to lie to yourself to make yourself feel better. People who know you think of you as a liar, scammer and a copy and paster. Nobody I know has ever called me a snitch except you. And I don't need proof to know literally nobody is making cheats for you now. Not trying to prove anything just showing you I can get information if I want to. And I should ask you the same since you claim you won. Who said that? Only you in the entire world claim that. For me my entire team says we won. I haven't heard a single word from anyone on your team. And if we did no damage then you wouldn't be such a cry baby to attack us here now would you? And Suflly's hack is still the only one you have. I won't try to prove anything because we both know that what I am saying is 100% true and all you are doing is trying to act cool in here but the reality is your story is mixing around. Anyone who sees your previous claims can clearly see your BS.
    I am not angry. Suflly's hack wasnt a scamm it worked fine and it bypassed Battleye till you sended it to battleye and thats what you did nothing more.
    The fact that you didnt got the Hack yourself proofs that you cant do anything. And People in my Team dont care about irrelevant people but it seems like your Team does care about me =)
    It is fact that you actually did nothing exept sending to battleye so stop push your self up with it.
    I never said i won, cause it isnt over you simply got Suflly's hack detected that is it.
    Everyone who would know the Story good would know that your the snitch and we both know that too.
    It is fact that you got any information via. Suflly and fact that you tried to make People from my Team to snitch but loyality is something you dont know.
    You dont proof anything cause you cant c:

AtixKawaii , i dont have a big ego, maybe you think that cause you automaticly positioned you and your Team under us.

Buuuuuusineeeeeeeeees with jatlaaaaaaaaaaaag.
    Last edited by Mike (YT); 07-09-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I am not angry. Suflly's hack wasnt a scamm it worked fine and it bypassed Battleye till you sended it to battleye and thats what you did nothing more.
    The fact that you didnt got the Hack yourself proofs that you cant do anything. And People in my Team dont care about irrelevant people but it seems like your Team does care about me =)
    It is fact that you actually did nothing exept sending to battleye so stop push your self up with it.
    I never said i won, cause it isnt over you simply got Suflly's hack detected that is it.
    Everyone who would know the Story good would know that your the snitch and we both know that too.
    It is fact that you got any information via. Suflly and fact that you tried to make People from my Team to snitch but loyality is something you dont know.
    You dont proof anything cause you cant c:

AtixKawaii , i dont have a big ego, maybe you think that cause you automaticly positioned you and your Team under us.

Buuuuuusineeeeeeeeees with jatlaaaaaaaaaaaag.
    Keep telling yourself that and maybe you will feel better. And nobody would care for someone who has done nothing to them yet you stole code from us and resold it that's why we care. And I haven't seen any proof of "your" "other hack" or that the bypass is unpatchable or that I don't have the cheat or that you didn't copy it. You have no proof of anything that you say.

And your team is way below us. Anyone that copy and pastes is below even skids that don't even know how to make a cheat. Kind of pathetic I proved the cheat you sold was just copy and paste and I proved I had the cheat because we even cracked it. And yes it is a scam to remove comments saying that the cheat is detected just to get extra buyers. If we wouldn't have release the crack then you probably would have continued.

Everyone here can tell you just have a big ego and that you are full of BS. You are only relevant enough for us to keep messing up your business over and over and over again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Keep telling yourself that and maybe you will feel better. And nobody would care for someone who has done nothing to them yet you stole code from us and resold it that's why we care. And I haven't seen any proof of "your" "other hack" or that the bypass is unpatchable or that I don't have the cheat or that you didn't copy it. You have no proof of anything that you say.

And your team is way below us. Anyone that copy and pastes is below even skids that don't even know how to make a cheat. Kind of pathetic I proved the cheat you sold was just copy and paste and I proved I had the cheat because we even cracked it. And yes it is a scam to remove comments saying that the cheat is detected just to get extra buyers. If we wouldn't have release the crack then you probably would have continued.

Everyone here can tell you just have a big ego and that you are full of BS. You are only relevant enough for us to keep messing up your business over and over and over again.
    Suflly did stole code from you not us,
    And your team is way below us
    Your ''Team'' isnt even a Team since you left the scene and only ic3 is left , he is irrelevant for everyone and no one cares about him.

You got the Hack from Suflly from suflly himself and cracked it , woow xD

You still dont have any proof that i sold the hack after it got detecte , everyone who tried to buy the hack knows that i didnt sold the hack after it got detected dont talk shit.

And about ruining business you ruined nothing you just got Suflly's hack detected.

i still dont need to proof anything to you , you will see when the hack is released and then try to get it detected without trying to get snitches into our team ... well Suflly wasnt really in our Team thats why we didnt let him work on the main hack.

You still think you damaged anything but you didnt you maybe damaged suflly but i dont know..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Suflly did stole code from you not us,

Your ''Team'' isnt even a Team since you left the scene and only ic3 is left , he is irrelevant for everyone and no one cares about him.

You got the Hack from Suflly from suflly himself and cracked it , woow xD

You still dont have any proof that i sold the hack after it got detecte , everyone who tried to buy the hack knows that i didnt sold the hack after it got detected dont talk shit.

And about ruining business you ruined nothing you just got Suflly's hack detected.

i still dont need to proof anything to you , you will see when the hack is released and then try to get it detected without trying to get snitches into our team ... well Suflly wasnt really in our Team thats why we didnt let him work on the main hack.

You still think you damaged anything but you didnt you maybe damaged suflly but i dont know..
    Suuuree. You don't need to prove anything because you don't have any proof simple as that. And the team is still there we just aren't making hacks anymore. And it's quite the opposite people buy from ic3 more then you since he is a trusted source yet you aren't isn't that shocking. And since you know already I should also tell you that Suflly told us you told him to steal code from us even gave him the files. And he even sent proof that the unpatchable bypass you were talking about was the one used in suflly's cheat. Which is a copy of ic3's firstpass bypass. I would gladly post those.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Suuuree. You don't need to prove anything because you don't have any proof simple as that. And the team is still there we just aren't making hacks anymore. And it's quite the opposite people buy from ic3 more then you since he is a trusted source yet you aren't isn't that shocking. And since you know already I should also tell you that Suflly told us you told him to steal code from us even gave him the files. And he even sent proof that the unpatchable bypass you were talking about was the one used in suflly's cheat. Which is a copy of ic3's firstpass bypass. I would gladly post those.
    99% everything you said there is not true exept the part about the stealing code part, buuut it was suflly's idea =) And why should we being blamed for stuff you do too ?

AtixKawaii this is getting too childish c:
    You still didnt recommended me an anime :c

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike (YT) For This Useful Post:

AtiLion (07-09-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    99% everything you said there is not true exept the part about the stealing code part, buuut it was suflly's idea =) And why should we being blamed for stuff you do too ?

AtixKawaii this is getting too childish c:
    You still didnt recommended me an anime :c
    First of all they need to have an unthank button and need to move it away from the reply button because screw mobile. Second you are the only one that's childish you are acting like a little kid making up lies. Well I will post the evidence here once I get on my PC tomorrow then we'll see how well you explain that. And I am blaming you for the stuff you do. And again you claim that it was suffly's idea but no proof

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    The proof is Suflly himself. And what evidence ? Which codes suflly used ?..
    Stop beeing ridiculous. I wont be here for some days anymore and i dont care about anything you or others say , you will se when it is time for it. ^^

// Childish ? ht tp://img ur. com/a/A6 ODo
    Last edited by Mike (YT); 07-09-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    How was my cheat a scam? You literally use my bypass that I found and you tried to sell my cheat with your name over it... That's why your site got taken down lmfao

you're honestly a pathetic lying joke

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    The proof is Suflly himself. And what evidence ? Which codes suflly used ?..
    Stop beeing ridiculous. I wont be here for some days anymore and i dont care about anything you or others say , you will se when it is time for it. ^^

// Childish ? ht tp://img ur. com/a/A6 ODo
    What's childish about that? You always try to start fights with us so we return the favor. And you seem to have ran out of excuses already since you have gone with "I don't care about anyone here".

You lost already, and we now how enough proof to keep DMCAing you forever. Love to see you do something about that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123