Thanks

Need Help From Anyone!

So basically I was against a hacker in an MW2 game and I got salty because he was spawning people on him and insta head snapping through walls so I got salty and said some rude stuff to him, he then kicked me from the lobby and what I believe is that he has messed with my classes making them make my game crash. So now whenever I click create a class or join a game and fully load in my game stops responding. So if anyone could hack my classes and see if thats the problem or if they could fix them for me or any fix for this problem (I've tried everything) I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagGodThorgrin View Post
    So basically I was against a hacker in an MW2 game and I got salty because he was spawning people on him and insta head snapping through walls so I got salty and said some rude stuff to him, he then kicked me from the lobby and what I believe is that he has messed with my classes making them make my game crash. So now whenever I click create a class or join a game and fully load in my game stops responding. So if anyone could hack my classes and see if thats the problem or if they could fix them for me or any fix for this problem (I've tried everything) I'd really appreciate it!
    Wait liberation is back? And what was his name.