Thanks

Lightbulb ESP in virtual machine

At the moment, i havent posted a cheat, only explanation how it works, because this method is shitty and is hard to install. Also, you need at least 12GB of ram or one more computer to run it.

If someone really needs it, i will post sources (cheat on c# and programs on java) and tutorial. This method will not work at servers with enabled protection from newly registered steam players. Your main account cant be banned because technically you don't install cheats on it and noone can "spy" you, only players may coplnain on you.

Battleye bans you after 9-10 mins of playing on server with cheat, or if you plays for ~5mins and then reconnect.
    1. Wrote cheat which will every ~200ms write to file coordinates of every player on a server.
    2. Inject it to unturned (i used method with recompiling Assembly-CSharp-firstpass and adding line to load my cheat).
    3. Create virtual machine vbox\vmware\hyper-v, install there windows, steam, unturned, cheat.
    4. Share one folder with host and put there a file, where cheat will write coords of players.
    5. Join server on virtual machine.
    6. Write program on host, which will bring your currently playing map, draw points where players are located and show it as popup, when you press F1.
    7. Now you can see where averyone on server is.
    8. Write program on virtual machine, which will every 9 mins exit game, log out steam, create new steam acc, start game, join server.
    9. Improve host program to show players in distance 1000 near and distance to them.
    10. Improve host program to draw also players name on map.

Cant post a link to screen, so open it manually
    i.imgur.com/cVaGSLl.jpg
    Last edited by doozzik; 06-10-2017 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Or you know just get a working bypass instead. Battleye is basically just anti-copypaste it is designed to prevent the use of popular cheats. Anyone who actually knows how to maje cheats can bypass it people who copy and paste don't.

Also this method is useless in PvP scenarios maybe good for base discovery but that's it.

Thanks
    My priority is safety . Every anticheat, even VAC, can sometimes find even a private scenario of its bypass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by doozzik View Post
    My priority is safety . Every anticheat, even VAC, can sometimes find even a private scenario of its bypass.
    Yes if most of the "private" cheat is just a mashup of public cheats. A friend made his own cheat from 100% his own code hasn't been detected since battleye has been added and still is undetected.

A cheat is suppose to be useful this isn't. Doesn't help in pvp or pve. And battleye detects a virtual machine and saves it to their logs with your steam64 and most likely IP

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AtiLion View Post
    A cheat is suppose to be useful this isn't. Doesn't help in pvp or pve. And battleye detects a virtual machine and saves it to their logs with your steam64 and most likely IP
    This is useful because you can camp someone near military, for example, and be aware about guys near your base. It can detect, but what will battleye do with info that I have a running virtual machine?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by doozzik View Post
    This is useful because you can camp someone near military, for example, and be aware about guys near your base. It can detect, but what will battleye do with info that I have a running virtual machine?
    Maybe since your IP gets logged all accounts from the same IP get logged aswell and they can do anything with that info. Especially now that you posted it here. And if your base is that easy to find that you have to check then you'd get raided after logging off anyway

Thanks
    updated this cheat.
    1. Found info that battleye stopped banning for unpublic cheats, so this works without creating new steam profiles and reconnecting to the server.
    2. Set color for each player on the map
    3. Changed players on map from squares to directed arrows, so can understood where they are looking
    4. Added alert text near shope, which shows nearest players and distance to them
    5. Added minimap with 300 radius, rotating with my point of view
    6. Changed data transfer between virtual machine and PC, from shared file to TPC connection, so actual delay is only ~20ms.

Pics:
    i.imgur.com/tCaHl7S.png
    i.imgur.com/IdtoBnX.png
    Last edited by doozzik; 10-23-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AtiLion View Post
    Battleye is basically just anti-copypaste it is designed to prevent the use of popular cheats
    Oh, you were so right. Played with this cheat for ~1 month on main account and still not banned.. Seems, like this is really shitty anticheat.