Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Selling gear till 03:00 am, come talk to me in skype

10$ = 200 Sets
    (This week only get it while it lasts )

- You can get your sets anytime u want, that i'm online, don't need to get all the sets in the same day. My sets don't have any expiration date, and go trought Dayz Patch Versions.
    - You can use like 30 sets this month, take a break from dayz and return past 2 months, and you still have the remaining sets to use
    - You choose when u want the sets, what sets u want from my different sets
    - You can gear up all your friends if u want, not only you
    - 10$ = 150 sets, if u get 1 set per day gets u 5 months of Dayz Gear Service !!!
    - This is the BEST DEAL Ever on Dayz Gear
    - Still thiking of getting it?, get your's now bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Bought 200 Sets for 10$, very nice guy, great item and has the best base of all the ones offered here.

Why?
    -all items in the game are there, rain coats, tents u can take, waterproof bags literally everything, im also on a other base server who doesnt have close to all the things that are here
    - the "sets" idea is awesome, u go to a tent, just drag the stuff on u (food and meds & weapon ammo are in pots or protector cases) so u dont have to search many tents for hours to find all the items u need, so it goes quick, u take the set and go

can only recommend

3. The Following User Says Thank You to i wanna die For This Useful Post:

ChernoProvider (09-16-2017)

Thanks
    Appreciated the rating bro, i do this for the community, low prices for sets, good quality enjoy the service

Thanks

10$ = 200 Sets

- You can get your sets anytime u want, that i'm online, don't need to get all the sets in the same day. My sets don't have any expiration date, and go trought Dayz Patch Versions.
    - You can use like 30 sets this month, take a break from dayz and return past 2 months, and you still have the remaining sets to use
    - 10$ = 150 sets, if u get 1 set per day gets u 5 months of Dayz Gear Service !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You are not answering in skype, i sent u a message, i wanna buy loot in 20$ ..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChernoProvider View Post

10$ = 200 Sets

i want to buy some gear, can u add me plesae ?

Thanks
    Added u bro talk to me there

Thanks
    yo add me on skype please i need gear ill pay

- - - Updated - - -

my skype name is po7ion im serious buyer i added u on skype with pic of black soldier

Thanks
    Base is back and running on a different location , talk to me for location details

10$ = 200 Sets

- 10$ = 200 sets, if u get 1 set per day gets u 5 months of Dayz Gear Service !!!

Thanks
    Selling gear 24/7, come talk to me in skype

10$ = 200 Sets

- 10$ = 200 sets, if u get 1 set per day gets u 5 months of Dayz Gear Service !!!

Thanks

10$ = 200 Sets

Thanks

10$ = 200 Sets !!!

- I'm selling gear since November 2015 with 100% Positive Feedback, you can check what ppl say about me
    - You can get your sets anytime u want, 24/7 , don't need to get all the sets in the same day.
    - My sets don't have any expiration date, and go trought Dayz Patch Versions.
    - You can use like 30 sets this month, take a break from dayz and return past 2 months, and you still have the remaining sets to use.
    - You choose when u want the sets, what sets u want from my different sets.
    - You can bring up all your friends if u want and gear them with you, using your sets, not only you.
    - 10$ = 200 sets, if u get 1 set per day gets u more then 5 months of Dayz Gear Service !!!
    - With the amount of sets u take it will last u for months of great gameplay
    - My Base gets restocked every day with more gear and more gear every single day.
    - I have 10 Available cars where u can drive around my server to your favorite PVP Spot.
    - The Most Important: You don't have to pay a Monthly Fee to have access to this service .
    - This is not about the money, it's about the Dayz Experience!!!, Playing With Full Gear is another Thing
    - And playing full gear CHEAP, is the way we all want right
    - Bring a friend to buy this service and gets u 50 additional sets
    - Instant setup: Talk to me in skype - Send the money - I send the location of the base and the rest of the info - Instant Fun
    - This is the BEST DEAL Ever on Dayz Gear.
    - Still thiking of getting it?, get your's now bro.

Thanks

10$ = 200 Sets !!!

- I'm selling gear since November 2015 with 100% Positive Feedback, you can check what ppl say about me
    - You can get your sets anytime u want, 24/7 , don't need to get all the sets in the same day.
    - You can use like 30 sets this month, take a break from dayz and return past 2 months, and you still have the remaining sets to use.
    - You can bring up all your friends if u want and gear them with you, using your sets, not only you.
    - 10$ = 200 sets, if u get 1 set per day gets u more then 5 months of Dayz Gear Service !!!
    - My Base gets restocked every day with more gear and more gear every single day.
    - I have 10 Available cars where u can drive around my server to your favorite PVP Spot.
    - The Most Important: You don't have to pay a Monthly Fee to have access to this service .
    - This is not about the money, it's about the Dayz Experience!!!, Playing With Full Gear is another Thing
    - Instant setup: Talk to me in skype - Send the money - I send the location of the base and the rest of the info - Instant Fun

Thanks

10$ = 200 Sets !!!

Thanks

10$ = 200 Sets !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You still doing this?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast