Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Can I get someones account banned for selling it?

Basically I bought an account off someone for 60 dollars, he later takes it back somehow, I guess he said to riot that his account was "stolen". I know I have virtually no chance of ever getting it back, but is there a way I can contact riot to tell them that he sold the account (which is against TOS) and have them ban it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't think there is. You could possibly screenshot a skype conversation and ask them to check IP logs but they won't believe you probably.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If he paid you using the same payment method he's used to buy RP (supposing he did), you could screenshot the conversations and transaction.

Thanks
    Best way is to contact them and tell them what happened. Show any conversations you had with him, include the payment and tell them to check it with the IP logs. Riot's quite strict with their ToS so any breach they will investigate.

Thanks
    Dick move by the guy. If you do contact Riot make sure to not use your main account/main email otherwise they may find you at fault for trying to purchase an account. Maybe just set up a throwaway account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My old main account (worth like $2500 in skins on it) Got banned for selling my account only reason it did is because I let the guy login to check all the shit (im retarded) And then I logged in 5 minutes after he did so the system just saw 2 ip's logging way to far from eachother.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    My old main account (worth like $2500 in skins on it) Got banned for selling my account only reason it did is because I let the guy login to check all the shit (im retarded) And then I logged in 5 minutes after he did so the system just saw 2 ip's logging way to far from eachother.
    You're so stupid, there goes $2500 in skins. Hope you learned something from that experience.
    [IMG]https://cdn129.picsar*****m/215837188000202.gif?r240x240[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo's Ink View Post
    You're so stupid, there goes $2500 in skins. Hope you learned something from that experience.
    I did haha, I just didnt think something that small would trigger their system. I've bought accounts from people on here and other random accounts and asked when people last login, some said not long ago and none of those accounts get triggered in the system? Pretty sure its fairly random. I just got unlucky whilst being stupid also.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Kyungrae (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swatted. View Post
    Basically I bought an account off someone for 60 dollars, he later takes it back somehow, I guess he said to riot that his account was "stolen". I know I have virtually no chance of ever getting it back, but is there a way I can contact riot to tell them that he sold the account (which is against TOS) and have them ban it?
    If you show them that he sold it to "someone" and not you POSSIBLY, would have to be text chat proof.
    Please press "Thanks" or "Add to Reputation" if I bought, sold, or helped you.

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2017/11/06/us/07xp-hoaxes/07xp-hoaxes-articleLarge.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    yes you can try to prove that he sold it by showing screenshots of your conversations and tell them your IP so they can check if a similar IP has ever logged on the account. Make sure to change your IP on all your accounts so they wont get banned too.