VideoMy life is perfect

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
My life is perfect

Thank u mpgh for keeping me
What the fuck did you do
Quote Originally Posted by Kyungrae View Post
What the fuck did you do
Well...
I did nothing wrong tbh on cracking sites, they just think that my releases are spam instead of helpful shit.
I got ipbanned on g2a for refunding ofc from 2 yrs ago, banned from engineowning for reserve engineering their cheats, banned from zengaming for hacking coins to withdraw csgo skins, banned from crackingpro for making use of their glitches in their site lol.
Tbh, i am actually a nice guy who doesn't start any fights on any forum and im always helping but they just see it as spam and they start fights (nulled is the most shitty forum of all forums, 99/100 people are toxic there)

But yeah, this isn't everything!
I got IPbanned on 20 other more sites xD
Im just a likefreak and a postfreak, i want much likes in a quick time and it looks as spam.

Hopefully this shitty reply said enough ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
What the hell did u do
^^^^^^^^^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
Why does no one like you
Idk man
I am loner, do you want to be my friend?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
Which sites are you aiming to get banned from now?
I am not aiming for any sites actually, i get banned for very stupid reasons and nonsense things, except g2a and paypal, i really went against the rules there, i got banned on mpgh too but they lifted it =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
You must've done some crazy shit to get banned from all them sites
^^^^^^^^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
I dont even think its possible to get banned from all of these like wtf?
Well, thanks i think? XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
i got banned 5 times in nulled.
Yeah, those people are toxic and search for problems

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yungporsche View Post
What the fuck did u do?
^^^^^^^^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dmax1 View Post
simply,LF don't allow you to use the forum with a vpn or proxy etc...
But... its my real ipadress =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
Clearly MPGH, since he said it was next.
Not trying to, but it will ever happen =(
Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
Well...
I did nothing wrong tbh on cracking sites, they just think that my releases are spam instead of helpful shit.
I got ipbanned on g2a for refunding ofc from 2 yrs ago, banned from engineowning for reserve engineering their cheats, banned from zengaming for hacking coins to withdraw csgo skins, banned from crackingpro for making use of their glitches in their site lol.
Tbh, i am actually a nice guy who doesn't start any fights on any forum and im always helping but they just see it as spam and they start fights (nulled is the most shitty forum of all forums, 99/100 people are toxic there)

But yeah, this isn't everything!
I got IPbanned on 20 other more sites xD
Im just a likefreak and a postfreak, i want much likes in a quick time and it looks as spam.

Hopefully this shitty reply said enough ^_^

- - - Updated - - -



^^^^^^^^^^^

- - - Updated - - -



Idk man
I am loner, do you want to be my friend?
Yes, just dont get me banned from anywhere
What the hell did u do
Why does no one like you
Which sites are you aiming to get banned from now?
Quote Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
Which sites are you aiming to get banned from now?
Clearly MPGH, since he said it was next.
You must've done some crazy shit to get banned from all them sites
I dont even think its possible to get banned from all of these like wtf?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
I dont even think its possible to get banned from all of these like wtf?
Why would it not be?
i got banned 5 times in nulled.
simply,LF don't allow you to use the forum with a vpn or proxy etc...
Keep up the good work man. Or should I say bad work?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?