Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Selling Ebay Accounts with HIGH LIMTS + PAYPAL + PHONE / CHEAPEST ON MARKET

Marwan's eBay Stealth Accounts Service

These Accounts are Brand New fully verified and made by me. These Accounts are not Hacked nor Cracked.
    Don't fall for the mistake buying from other sellers reselling 3rd party services. I will give you support 24/7

For just $10 you will get a US eBay seller account with +50 items and +$7000 limit ready to sell with a 100% verified US Paypal account with VCC (Virtual Credit Card)

PHONE VERIFIED: YES & INCLUDED
    SELLING LIMITS: 50/$7000
    QUICK START GUIDE: INCLUDED
    24/7 SUPPORT: INCLUDED
    VCC: INCLUDED
    EMAIL ACCESS: INCLUDED
    PRICE: $10

Don't miss this great opportunity! These accounts sell for over $200 in the specialty forums.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

Do you provide all the necessary things to make the account?
    Yes! I will do all the work but you will need to get me a private proxy to prevent Limitation

Can I get a custom made eBay account?
    Yes! I can make the accounts using your own details. Just add the details you want to the buyers note and be sure to send me the login details to your gmail account.

I am not in the USA, can I still use your accounts?
    Yes, international users can still use them provided you have a way of obtaining a USA or UK IP address. There is many ways to achieve them either through Private Proxy, VPS, VPN or spoofing your own router’s MAC address.

How Do I Get Past The Selling Limits?
    Simple, use multiple accounts! Having multiple accounts will double your already low selling limits. The big positive in using multiple accounts is the ability for on account to not shoulder the load . This means, your account will not get suspended as fast as you would maxing out the selling limit on one account.

Do they come with 21 day holds?
    Yes, unfortunately all new accounts must deal with these holds for the first 90 days of selling. All accounts either bought from me, anywhere else or even created by you are subject to holds. Normally transactions accepted through eBay will receive holds. Any transactions done off eBay are not normally held
    The only way to remove the 21 day hold is to sell and receive payments and create a history for the PayPal account.
    Based on this history PayPal evaluates accounts and decided when to remove this hold. There is no way around it.
    This is purely out of my control and largely determined on how risky PayPal sees your activity, transactions & account status.

Do I need to add my own bank to get the money out?
    These accounts can not be used for cash out. Your own bank will need to be added to get the funds out, however you can also send the money to another personal account you own get them out as well. Just be sure to not send to often at multiple times of the day or week. Sending invoices to the account and paying from there avoids drawing any attention to the account.

Do your accounts come with feedback?
    None of my accounts come with feedback.

When will I receive the account once I buy?
    Turnaround time is LESS THAN 24 hours from the time of purchase. Normally I can have them sooner than that, but my standard time is the 24-48 hours. Any delays and you will be notified.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pictures represent a sample of the accounts you will receive.
    I have posted a picture of a US eBay account with some sales volume for you to see that the accounts work. And I have posted pictures of a Brand New accounts identical to the accounts you will receive.

I will make discounts for bulk orders greater than 3 accounts. You just need to contact me on skype: bawsrawr

POLICY:

Due to the nature of this product there won't be any refunds. I can make a one time replacement though according to some conditions. Contact me for more details.

Make sure to review the following ideal stealth tactics.
    – The first and most obvious part of stealth is using a QUALITY and unique IP address. These are US and UK accounts so obviously you want a US or UK IP address. It is best to learn how to change IP’s on your home internet. Tethering your cell phone or getting mobile broadband works too.

– Modern stealth tactics say that you need to establish and maintain cookies to keep eBay and PayPal happy. This is as simple as using separate Window’s User Profiles to keep your accounts separate. Separate Window’s User Profiles will keep all cookies including flash cookies 100% separate.

PAYMENT:

I ACCEPT PAYMENTS IN BTC ONLY right Now

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE FOR MORE DETAILS: Marwananwar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.png11.png  

Untitled.png  

Last edited by Hova; 07-06-2017 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

@Marwan_fifapro Any vouch copies? Add me on Skype - ******alluraxx

View my vouch copy profile here (see how professional they look)

A vouch copy is when the seller gives a free copy of their product to an eligible MPGH member. Then, the eligible MPGH member, will leave a review of the product on their thread. This is done to provide legitimacy and review the seller's service.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    You are offline .. Allura

- - - Updated - - -

SKRILL IS NOW AVAILABLE AS A PAYMENT METHOD + BTC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thanks
    do you have higher selling limits?

Thanks
    Hey u sell verified paypal accounts?

Thanks
    No im sorry i dont have higher selling limits

- - - Updated - - -
    @lii Pump ,, Yes i do sell paypal verified ..

Thanks
    Vouch! great seller, really good communication.
    I bought 14 paypal acc.

Thanks
    Available in Stock now :: 1 Ebay Account with 100 ITEMS SELLING LIMITS + Paypal Verified + Phone Nunber + VCC For only 15$ BTC/Skrill.

Thanks
    added you on skype

* UPDATE *

COPIED SOMEONE ELSES THREAD

Thanks
    Available 1 eBay account With 100 Items Limit!! (( For special Price ))

Skype me if Interested :: Marwananwar

Payment Method :: BTC/WU

Thanks
    u still selling?

Thanks
    You still selling? Sent you a skype request but no answer.

Thanks
    DO NOT BUY FROM HIM WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. THEN ON TOP OF THAT HE CHARGED ME 50USD. TOLD ME HE WILL GIVE ME GUARANTEE AFTER DELIVERING HE TOLD ME HE WILL GIVE ME 24 HOUR GUARANTEE HE DELIVERED THE ACCOUNT DAYS LATE WHEN I WAS NOT THHERE AND AFTER I GOT SUSPENDED HE TOLD ME I WAS OVER 1 HOUR . STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLER !

- - - Updated - - -

skype marwananwar scammer do not buy or do business with him

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by taariqmajid View Post
    DO NOT BUY FROM HIM WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. THEN ON TOP OF THAT HE CHARGED ME 50USD. TOLD ME HE WILL GIVE ME GUARANTEE AFTER DELIVERING HE TOLD ME HE WILL GIVE ME 24 HOUR GUARANTEE HE DELIVERED THE ACCOUNT DAYS LATE WHEN I WAS NOT THHERE AND AFTER I GOT SUSPENDED HE TOLD ME I WAS OVER 1 HOUR . STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLER !

- - - Updated - - -

skype marwananwar scammer do not buy or do business with him

I can provide proofs that he exceeded the Guarantee after Answering me after i sent the account if anybody wants ... He is the Scammer not me .. thanks for ur understand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast