Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by erke View Post
    what if you only bot for 3-5 hours a day and only play 1v1?
    I guess it doesn't matter because the account that was banned did absolutely nothing different than the others. If you are not willing to take the risk, my advice is just create more accounts and use family sharing at them. Even if they got banned, it won't affect your main account. You can play unranked with family sharing accounts, just not ranked, which won't make any difference here.

Thanks
    is it possible to see the c# code ? Im trying to get into the bot coding and I would like to see how u managed to crate this simple one (if for some reason u dont feel confortable showing me could u please indicate me to some helpfull tutorials ? ) Thanks in advance

Thanks
    How can I trade the items from the bot account to the main account? Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    r u using family share ? u can have the 2 acounts on game at the same time but only for 5 minutes. it works for me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colosseum View Post
    How can I trade the items from the bot account to the main account? Thanks in advance.
    r u using family share ? u can have the 2 acounts on game at the same time but only for 5 minutes. it works for me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xicocana For This Useful Post:

Colosseum (10-25-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xicocana View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah How do you get into a party with your family shared account and your main account? Sorry for off topic.

Thanks
    Yeah How do you get into a party with your family shared account and your main account? Sorry for off topic.
    Sandboxie. You can just run another instance of steam with it and a second rocket league, then just do the trade.

Another way is using a virtual machine (VMWare), but it's a lot harder to configure and process demanding.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ave_de_Fuego For This Useful Post:

Colosseum (10-25-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave_de_Fuego View Post
    Sandboxie. You can just run another instance of steam with it and a second rocket league, then just do the trade.

Another way is using a virtual machine (VMWare), but it's a lot harder to configure and process demanding.
    Okay, thanks

Do I need to buy something on Steam with the family shared account, so that I will be able to add friends? Becasue I can't find a way to get invited to a RL party without having my main account as a friend.

Thanks
    Okay, thanks

Do I need to buy something on Steam with the family shared account, so that I will be able to add friends? Becasue I can't find a way to get invited to a RL party without having my main account as a friend.
    You can add your alternate account with your main. If you want to add friends with the alternate one, yes, you'll have to spend at least 5 dollars in steam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave_de_Fuego View Post
    You can add your alternate account with your main. If you want to add friends with the alternate one, yes, you'll have to spend at least 5 dollars in steam.
    How do you add the alternative account with the main account so that I can open RL trade between them? Thanks again

Thanks
    How do you add the alternative account with the main account so that I can open RL trade between them? Thanks again
    Log in with the alternate account, go to profile, copy the link (RMB anywhere > Copy page address - or something like that) paste this link at browser after log in with your main account (at the browser), add as friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12