Thanks

+Rep 4 +Rep Thread

So A Lot Of You People Know That When Trading On Steam +reps(Plus Reputation) Are Really Important For Building Your Reputation And Making Your Profile Just Look Good In General.There are 2 Ways I Know Of How To Get People To +rep You 1.Steam Groups Exist For Exchanging +rep, 2.People +rep You After Trading With Them Or Doing Some Sort Of Deal With Them, And I Find That They're Really Unaffective I Decided To Make My Own +rep Exchanging Thread On This Site.Anyways Basically How It Works Is You Go On My Steam Profile (steamcommunity . com/id/realcrisisss)
    You Can Comment +rep Or Anything Having To Do With +rep, I Have A List Of Things That You Can Comment (pastebin . com/AV0m6hev) You Can Also Feel Free To Comment Your Own Steam Profiles And A List Of What You Want Us To Comment In Your Profile. If You Want To Help Me Out You Could Join My Steam Group (steamcommunity . com/groups/CrisisFanGroup).Some Other Info Is That I Am Not Using This For Scamming I Just Simply Want To Get As Much +rep As I Can To Make My Profile Look Clean ))))
    Note: For All The Links You Will Have To Remove The Spaces Around The Dot (.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNinoLol View Post
    So A Lot Of You People Know That When Trading On Steam +reps(Plus Reputation) Are Really Important For Building Your Reputation And Making Your Profile Just Look Good In General.There are 2 Ways I Know Of How To Get People To +rep You 1.Steam Groups Exist For Exchanging +rep, 2.People +rep You After Trading With Them Or Doing Some Sort Of Deal With Them, And I Find That They're Really Unaffective I Decided To Make My Own +rep Exchanging Thread On This Site.Anyways Basically How It Works Is You Go On My Steam Profile (steamcommunity . com/id/realcrisisss)
    You Can Comment +rep Or Anything Having To Do With +rep, I Have A List Of Things That You Can Comment (pastebin . com/AV0m6hev) You Can Also Feel Free To Comment Your Own Steam Profiles And A List Of What You Want Us To Comment In Your Profile. If You Want To Help Me Out You Could Join My Steam Group (steamcommunity . com/groups/CrisisFanGroup).Some Other Info Is That I Am Not Using This For Scamming I Just Simply Want To Get As Much +rep As I Can To Make My Profile Look Clean ))))
    Note: For All The Links You Will Have To Remove The Spaces Around The Dot (.)
    m8 you can just pay 3$ and get 200 reps

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    m8 you can just pay 3$ and get 200 reps
    Where? Link?

Thanks
    true I have seen some guys here offering 50 comments or likes for a steam vaced csgo