Thanks

[Tut] How to DL→Verify→Stealth→Burn Xbox 360 Games

1.) DOWNLOAD A GAME

Before downloading a game, know what you need:
    -A flashed Xbox360
    -Computer Burner that can write DVD+R DL
    -Empty DVD+R DL

GREAT! Now download one out of this section.

Things to check before you download!

1.) Make sure it will work in your Xbox 360's region!
    Region Free Will work on any xbox360
    NTSC/U used in America, Canada, Mexico
    NTSC/J used in Japan and Asia
    PAL is used in Europe, Australia, and Africa

2.) Can I play Wave 4 and Wave 6 games?
    IF you are on iXtreme 1.5 or below, Wave3 games will not boot for you and thus Wave4 games will not either. In this case, YES you need to update your firmware!

IF you are on iXtreme 1.51 (Hitachi), then ANY wave will boot fine, including Wave4 however you must be EXTRA careful as you are not protected against corrupt or incorrect video partitions.If a game is fully verified, playing it on iXtreme 1.51 is just as safe as playing it on iXtreme 1.6 - this includes Wave4 games.

IF you are on iXtreme 1.51 (BenQ/LiteOn/Samsung), then YES you need to update your firmware! Wave 4 will not work!

IF you are on iXtreme 1.6, you can ALSO play Wave 4 and above games, however you need to use a special activation disk to do so. This was added to the firmware specifically for this eventuality - the disk activates "one-shot-boot" mode, essentially it allows iX1.6 to boot any game you insert into the drive, even if its not properly stealthed. You simply insert the disk into the drive, let it spin up (it will say "play DVD"), then swap in your Wave4 game. You will need to do this each time you want to play a Wave 4 (or above) game. Don't worry, if the game has all the necessary stealth data, then iX1.6 will still use it, so if you boot a VERIFIED Wave4 game using this method, you should be just as safe as you were booting a verified wave 3 game.

IF you are on iXtreme 1.61 or iXtreme LT you are fine and you can play Wave 4 games AND WAVE 6 GAMES without an activation disk.

2.) DOWNLOAD THE GAME! (continued)
    Some games that I have posted will contain a bunch of links, usually from file hosting sites like M e g a u p l o a d OR r a p i d s h a r e.

If you don't feel like clicking every link, download a great program called JDownloader.
    All you have to do is download the jdownloader file, open it, and JDownloader will do it for you.

3.) AFTER THE DOWNLOADS FINISH
    They will most likely be packed into RAR's so if you don't have WinRar download it first.
    Now you will be able to unpack all of the files you have just downloaded.
    Right click the first one, left click "Extract files" and extract to your Desktop.

This should take a few minutes. Once finished, you will find two files.
    DVD file and Iso File

*If you only see an ISO file simply run it through abgx360 (Step4) and it will create a DVD file for you.

4.) Use ABGX360 to check if the game is "Stealth" and "Verified"
    ABGX360. You need it. Download it and install.

Now that you have the program

Go to Options and tick these settings:

RED REQUIRED

BLUE IS OPTIONAL

*CLICK LAUNCH

NOW WAIT FOR YOUR RESULTS
    THESE ARE PERFECT RESULTS:

THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ARE:
    - STEALTH CHECK
    - VERIFICATION

ABGX360 DOES NOT CREATE A NEW ISO FILE. WHATEVER IT MODIFIES IS STILL THAT SAME ISO FILE!

5.) Time to Burn, Almost Done!

Making sure that you have a burner that can burn DVD+R DL
    And an empty DVD+R DL .

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WecUIxdYJBQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WecUIxdYJBQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks to a lot of people who I got this from:
    Including;
    GamerPlay of X360i.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

Cumbatarms (04-23-2010)

Thanks
    we have to burn all the files onto one disk right? where can i buy DVD+R with 8GB+ memory? the most i have saw so far online is 7GB

edit: nevermind. i can get it at office depot
    Last edited by challengy; 03-25-2010 at 07:48 PM.
    no need for thanks.

I support HAXzor and Inmolak for Minion/Mod for the Xbox 360 Hacking section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    you should have recommended Verbatim disks from Singapore because they are the best. 8x disks have a tendency to coaster if you dont have a high class disk drive. I find the the Verbatim 2.4x are the best
    Tryin to learn some codin!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to galatic For This Useful Post:

challengy (03-27-2010)

Thanks
    how do you know if they are from singapore?
    no need for thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by galatic View Post
    you should have recommended Verbatim disks from Singapore because they are the best. 8x disks have a tendency to coaster if you dont have a high class disk drive. I find the the Verbatim 2.4x are the best
    It really doesn't matter. Memorex works perfectly fine for me, since 99% of all my xbox 360 games are pirated.

Verbatim are over-priced.
    Never use Wal-Mart brand or some other unheard-of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HAXzor View Post
    It really doesn't matter. Memorex works perfectly fine for me, since 99% of all my xbox 360 games are pirated.

Verbatim are over-priced.
    Never use Wal-Mart brand or some other unheard-of bullshit.
    people say that memorex has a low success rate like 1 out of disks they burn work. is that true for you? also they also say disks like memorex wear out the lazer in the xbox drive. is that also true? im just asking because you use memorex and i dont really want to spend $2 per verbatim disk

p.s. what if there is a game that is too big for 1 DL DVD? for example the last remnant is around 11gb, but the biggest DVD DL is around 9gb. what would i do?
    Last edited by challengy; 03-29-2010 at 11:59 AM.
    no need for thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by challengy View Post
    people say that memorex has a low success rate like 1 out of disks they burn work. is that true for you? also they also say disks like memorex wear out the lazer in the xbox drive. is that also true? im just asking because you use memorex and i dont really want to spend $2 per verbatim disk

p.s. what if there is a game that is too big for 1 DL DVD? for example the last remnant is around 11gb, but the biggest DVD DL is around 9gb. what would i do?
    If it's bigger than 8gb the game should come in 1-3 parts (depending on the game) and then you burn 1 part to one DVD and the others to another DVD and so on..
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    He has quite a lot of thanks. I have not heard anything bad about him. I vouch for him.

To Do List:
    Get 10 Posts (X)
    Get 25 Posts (X)
    Get 50 Posts (X)
    Get 100 Posts (X)
    Get 200 Posts (X)
    Get 250 Posts (X)
    Get 500 Posts (X)
    Get 1000 Posts(X)
    Finish the list (X)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Inmolak For This Useful Post:

challengy (04-04-2010)

Thanks
    Wow thank you, really ! Now how do we find what version IXtreme we are?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    now super retarded question, considering that you can burn it to disc, is there a way just to trasnfer it straight to my xbox, so I can be a lazy bastard, or there is no way around it?
    it's not a modded hard drive either, just a 120gig
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    there is no way to do that right now, but after the dashboard update today (which allows the use of an external harddrive on your 360 to store xbox data) there may be a way to do this, without having to buy DVD DL discs.

I am hoping for this, so I'm going to talk with my good friends on 360iso. If i find anything, I'll be sure to let you all know.